Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2004, 10:01 AM

Default Re: Open Letter to Gaming Club

There are 2 reasons why it is very unlikely that the OIC will be offered again by GC. First, many people started abusing the OIC. They never intended to use the funds for OIC. Secondly, GC was just a new poker room and they benefited from the OIC players creating/maintaining new games. Now they have games going pretty regularly, they don't need us.
Old 08-28-2004, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am making a plea to resurrect the Open Internet Challenge (OIC) again on GCP.

The facts are this, during the 2 sessions of the OIC, my poker play, was lets just say, golden. Since then, it has fallen off immensely, and need the structure and push that the OIC offered.

I know others enjoyed the OIC immensely as well, and welcome them to write as well on this post.

If you can not, understood, but the OIC was a great tool that shouldnt be allowed to end...

[/ QUOTE ]

We are happy to hear how much you enjoyed the last OIC [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
We are considering opening up for a new OIC, we have not decided the format yet, but there will be some changes since last time.
You here at the Zoo will be the first to know.

Kind Regards,

TGC
Old 08-28-2004, 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There are 2 reasons why it is very unlikely that the OIC will be offered again by GC. First, many people started abusing the OIC. They never intended to use the funds for OIC. Secondly, GC was just a new poker room and they benefited from the OIC players creating/maintaining new games. Now they have games going pretty regularly, they don't need us.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sure we easily can make rules that aren't that easy to abuse, and for the second item on your list you will have to understand that we still want you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

TGC
Old 08-28-2004, 07:45 PM

We are considering opening up for a new OIC, we have not decided the format yet, but there will be some changes since last time.

Thanks for letting us know. I'm very glad to hear this.