Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-17-2004, 05:30 PM

Default Re: Calling out SoBeDude for cursing out fish

[ QUOTE ]
"I think it's a close race between him and bernie for the worst players and posters in 2+2 history."
-not me

[/ QUOTE ]

Ouch. not me is cold.

Anyway, I just wanted to add (in the spirit of friendliness and positivity) that while I've ripped on bernie in the past, I must say that since his return from hiatus his posts are way improved. I think the break was a very good thing for him.
Old 02-26-2004, 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm playing at a small stakes game at Empire when I notice a familiar name at the table. I was about to say hi when I saw this:

SoBeDude: set of 5's loses to an idiot fish
SoBeDude: I hate the fcuking idiot fish on this fcuking site

SoBeDude, you were way out of line. Not only are you possibly chasing away live money, but the guy who caught the gutshot had correct odds on the flop to draw to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

SoBeDude was at it again yesterday, he yelled at a player who from 2nd position of 6 after the flop called the first players bet, then after 6th person raised and first bettor called 3bet, made SobeDude and 2 others fold behind him.
Turn blank all checked, river 3toned the 2tone flop original bettor bet, 2nd pos raised both flop raisor and river bettor folded.

It was excellent play, I actually thaught the person that particular play, but SoBeDude went on calling the player a moron etc.

First of all he is an a-hole, then on top of that he is not too bright, I should feel sorry for him I guess, but I have a low tolerance for ignorance, sorry.
Old 02-26-2004, 07:26 PM

Call the flop bet because I want everyone in with my flush draw. Whoa - looks like everyone is coming along for the ride and someone raised? Let's pump up my huge draw in this 37-way pot. Some of them folded? That's fine, maybe I cleaned up some pair outs.

Turn - OK, I'm still drawing and w/ only two opponents can't bet for value here, check is good.

River - Yahoo, got there!

Looks like some good play to me.

Maybe he inadvertently ends up just criticizing the better players. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2004, 08:46 PM

I've been waiting for someone to notice. I used to play against SoBeDude on Paradise. He's not as good as he thinks he is. And he'd pick a "bad" day and make a lot of inappropriate comments. I found it distasteful at the time. Now, I generally have the chat turned off so I don't notice him or people like him.