Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-2004, 01:13 AM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters
Default Re: Online chat with eric123\'s cousin, very long but interesting.

delete it
Old 02-18-2004, 01:34 AM

Edit time has expired; I can't remove the link/post. Don't respond to it if you are offended/annoyed by it (there's a reason I say offended) and it will be forgotten. For all of you that think I am here only to advertise, check my history of posts, I post a lot about strategy on the other sections of the forum.
Yes, I brag a lot. Yes, my posts bother people. But let's not forget, at 21 and after only a year and a half of being exposed to poker, I am a confident and winning player at the 25-50 and 50-100 levels (and after all this is a poker forum, hence this is what counts)... not many of you can say that about your selves. This is reality and the reason why your insults don't bother me.

-Eugene
Old 02-18-2004, 01:52 AM

Default Re: Online chat with eric123\'s cousin, very long but interesting. *DELETED*

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky
Old 02-18-2004, 01:57 AM

I've only been exposed to Poker for less than 2 months, and I'm a confident and winning 0.5/1 player. However, my penis touches my knees. This is reality and the reason nothing bothers me. Well, other than the fact that I have to get my pants special ordered.

Old 02-18-2004, 01:57 AM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

if somebody is honestly a better person than another, do you think they need to say something about it? i think the fact that you're compelled to offer comments like this illustrates an ego much younger than 21.
Old 02-18-2004, 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, I brag a lot. Yes, my posts bother people. But let's not forget, at 21 and after only a year and a half of being exposed to poker, I am a confident and winning player at the 25-50 and 50-100 levels (and after all this is a poker forum, hence this is what counts)... not many of you can say that about your selves.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have said this here many times...but here it is again. Those who are successful do not have to talk about their success, those who do talk about it tend to lie about it. nuff said

cubswin
Old 02-18-2004, 02:48 AM

12k a month. Affiliating was/is pretty cool business idea. Gotta give credit to those that realized this right away. Many people are jealous since it could have been done by anybody. Obviously the rest of the post is annoying and childish, but people that bitch about your affiliate advertising, are jealous and don't like to be reminded that they missed out. How could it possibly bother anyone too much?
Old 02-18-2004, 03:04 AM

If your poker skills are anywhere close to your ability to make an ass out of yourself, then i'm sure you are as good as you say.

If I (or anyone else that finds you annoying) really wanted to be a prick, I would contact the IRS and detail for them your operation. If I recall, your name has been mentioned here somewhere.

Any pricks here?

Tuco.
Old 02-18-2004, 04:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
contact the IRS and detail for them your operation.

[/ QUOTE ]
stupid idea, I plan to file my taxes.

Thank you J V for not being bias on this issue. Just don't expect to win any 2+2 popularity contests any time soon because of what you said.

-Eugene
Old 02-18-2004, 05:28 AM

I liked it eug. For the record im surprised more people don't think it's interesting to have a serious affilliate/player posting details about what they do and what they make here. I personally would like to see more of it. Most interesting posts for me are about people's actual background and how/what they are actually doing online. Thanks for sharing.