Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2003, 01:55 PM

Default Re: After the first couple of hands

[ QUOTE ]

PS- I was wondering if you have a stud for my female wooly mammoth.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could use a mammoth in my stables too. I don't have one but I hear Mr. Snufuluffakiss is available. I have 1st dibbs on off-spring.
Old 12-05-2003, 01:58 PM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC
Default Re: Zoo vs SS Tourney Comments

twas a good time and thanks to the organizers and hosts. good ole morgant busted out really early and was not accustomed to such tight aggressive playing....nice learning experience and provided another foothold for improvement. however, dont know about that software, never played there before and one time i didnt realized that there was a MP player in the hand, so i raised the BB with an Ace ahh well.....Thanks again, be back next time with the cavalry
Old 12-05-2003, 02:15 PM

Sorry TT,

Now I wish I would have taken you up on the no animal posts. That's worth more than $27 IMO. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wasn't too happy to see John Shaft at my table (given the quality I find in his posts), but if he forgets to bring his good luck with big pocket pairs to the table, I'll play him any time. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks Adde. You're WAY too kind. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
It was a lot of fun for sure. About as much fan as I can have while getting my ass handed to me on a plate. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Well done on making the final table Adde.
Major Kudos to the Zoo. Them boys (and girl) done good.
Much respect to the only and only Mr Haven, for once more putting the thing together. The man's a workhorse.
Old 12-05-2003, 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry TT,

Now I wish I would have taken you up on the no animal posts. That's worth more than $27 IMO. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? How much is it worth to you? I think we can come to an arrangement.
Old 12-05-2003, 03:56 PM

Default Re: Zoot suiter conspicuously absent

"I would like to know from the pro how our tourney compared to Vegas. I'm assuming we are much better than a typical $20 tourney there. How much?'

During the Zoo vs SS tournament, I did not make one betting decision that was even slightly based on the opponent's betting patterns. Preflop I mucked everything but AK, AQ, AA, KK, QQ, JJ. I played smaller pairs, or not, depending on stack sizes and preflop betting, but not on who did the betting. I liked every flop I saw, mostly because I brought my hand with me every time, and I bet accordingly.

I have no idea if anyone in the tournament "played well," and I wouldn't even begin to know how to judge.

Tommy
Old 12-05-2003, 04:03 PM

Default Re: Zoot suiter conspicuously absent

I had the disctinct privilege of sitting to Mr. Angelo's left and can vouch that he did exactly the things that he just explained.

Thanks for your time Mr. Angelo. I enjoyed it.

I employed much the same strategy, but didn't see many good cards, and had QQ busted by a pair of tens that hit a third and formed a nice full house, but dem's the breaks. Made for a fairly early night, but I would really enjoy another chance should the opportunity arise in January.
Old 12-05-2003, 05:11 PM

Thank you Mike Haven and True Poker for all the hard work!!

I had a blast at this tourney-way too much fun!!Even with flop percentages of 3% at the final table-heh.

Happy to be a member of the Zoo Team and represent!

Old 12-05-2003, 06:21 PM

I also had a great time. Thanks to Mike for his hard work and true for hosting.

I went out at 44th on a hand I had no regrets about the way I played, I flopped top pair on a flush board and knew that stone age was drawing. I put the last of my chips in the middle on the flop when I was still ahead and stone age hit an ace on the turn to knock me out.

I still haven't seen a final listing, but I'm glad my chips went to a fellow zoot and were apparently put to good use. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

J
Old 12-05-2003, 09:43 PM

I have mixed emotions.

Crocksuckers 23s preflop raise and my subsequent 3bet with AJo that he called and check called my flop bet of T75 rainbow and he spiked a turn 2 for the win that put me out in 12th.

I am glad though i saved Joetall a few bucks by beating all the girls for him.