Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2003, 02:44 PM

Default Re: A few comments

Homer, as of Mon. Nov 10, The update I received placed you at 110 raked hands. However, on the update I received yesterday, I have that you played 0 raked hands. Obviously there is something seriously wrong with that. I'll email TGC now and see if I can get your bonus dropped ASAP.

If anyone else has any problems like this, please PM me because things get done much quicker when I can forward the info to my contact.
Old 11-13-2003, 02:56 PM

Default Re: Refer-A-Friend Policy--TGC

Exnihilo,

As of yesterday, you have accumulated 128 raked hands. Did you make a deposit immediately after signing up? If not, the actual amount of raked hands towards the bonus may be less than 128. Just wanted to let you know that you will receive the bonus, but you haven't played enough hands yet.

Cup
Old 11-13-2003, 02:59 PM

Noob,

Have you made a deposit of $30 or more yet? You are also eligable for a bonus(to be honest, I don't know whether it's $50 or $100). According to my records, you've played enough raked hands, but you have not made a deposit yet. You must play 150 raked hands AFTER making the deposit to get the bonus. If this is wrong, please PM me and we'll go over the details.

Cup
Old 11-13-2003, 03:29 PM

Hmm, that's strange. Here's the e-mail I received yesterday:

Hello Mike,

Thank you for e-mailing The Gaming Club Poker Room.

We are pleased to inform you that you have played 279 raked hands to date. As a result you are eligible to receive the Refer-A-Friend Bonus.

Kindly reply to this e-mail with the alias of the person by whom you were referred so that we may investigate the account that you are linked to.

We hope to hear from you soon so that we may further assist you.

Please be sure to keep up to date with our latest tournament information by clicking on the "Promotions and Events" button in the Poker Software.

Have a wonderful day!

We are confident that this e-mail has answered all of your questions and should you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us. For your convenience, we have a friendly helpdesk available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.

Kind regards,

Adeeb

Poker Team

In any event, thanks for your help!

-- Homer
Old 11-13-2003, 03:31 PM

I didn't make a deposit until after having played for a few days. It could be that I have played 278 total raked hands, but only 110 since having deposited.

-- Homer
Old 11-13-2003, 04:02 PM

I haven't deposited any money...I guess I missed that part. I supposed that that means I have 0 raked hands.

Go ahead and let me know what I need to do to finish out the RAF.
Old 11-13-2003, 04:48 PM

Cup,

I received an email from TGC last weekend after I sent a raked hand request to them, that stated that I only needed to play ONE more raked hand. I have played several more since that email, and have received $50 from an unidentified source into my account. Did they drop it to my account? Did it come from you? Should I be looking for anything else? Should you?

dangolf
Old 11-13-2003, 04:50 PM

I signed up by clicking on your link and i am 100% sure i entered "inthacup" into the referred by field. I have also played over 150 raked hands and made my deposit.

On monday i was given $50 for part of the referral but am still waiting on the other $50 despite following all of the steps.
Old 11-13-2003, 05:15 PM

Rusty,

Thanks for the heads up on that. I can confirm that you only received the $50. I will email them about this as well.

If anyone has any other requests or bonus questions for me to look at, I would prefer that you send me a PM. It makes it easier for me to keep organized.
Old 11-13-2003, 05:15 PM

Would like to also do the refer a friend. Where is the link and what is the amount to be deposited? Thanks