Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2003, 02:47 PM

Default Re: Ultimate Bet cash out problems

The cashout I made on Friday night hit my Neteller account today. It doesn't get much better than that. Maybe they've resolved whatever issues they had.
Old 09-29-2003, 03:39 PM

Default bumping the helpful posts

Old 10-02-2003, 05:29 PM

I cashed out on 9/26 and am still waiting for the funds to get into my neteller account. I won't be going back to UB thats for sure
Old 10-02-2003, 05:49 PM

I made a cash out on 9/29 that hit my account 10/1.
No problems.
Old 10-03-2003, 12:05 PM

My wife and I both have accounts with Ultimate Bet and both of us also have seperate accounts with Neteller. We both requested a cash-out to Neteller on Sept. 28th. at 7:30pm. Eastern. My funds were in my Neteller account by 3pm. the next day; however, my wife has still not received hers - 116 hours later!

Several months ago I found Ultimate Bet very fast with cash-outs. Now with what is happening to my wife's cash-out as well as other player's cash-out problems as listed on this forum, I believe UB is severely under staffed in their accounting department and simply not able to handle the increased volume. This problem obviously needs to be addressed. They should begin by making sure they promptly reply to any emails that inquire about cash-out delays. In the case of my wife's cash-out, response to any of her emails have been very sloppy and very vague, mostly just telling her that the email has been forwarded to their accounting department. We have still never had any reply from their accounting department.

Shortly, we will both be closing our accounts at Ultimate Bet.
Old 10-03-2003, 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Shortly, we will both be closing our accounts at Ultimate Bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man. UB is really dropping the ball on this one. Sort yourself out chaps.

Thinking about it though, aren't most of the cashouts going to be from winning players? Are they that much of a loss? I know they all pay the rake, but it's the fish (who are unlikely to cash out) who keep a site alive, no?
Old 10-03-2003, 01:16 PM

I haven't tried to cash out at UB yet, just did at Party and it took about 2 days for the $$ to show up in neteller.

I'm really disappointed in UB, though. Of the sites I've tried (stars, party, paradise and UB) I like their interface the best. The table-selecting interface is much better than Party. I really like their tourneys and again, selecting and getting into an SnG is easy compared to Party where it is difficult.

About a month ago they had some SERIOUS system growing pains where play would grind to a halt for long periods of time which prompted me to try the waters at Party. Its too bad because I think they had a shot at becoming a great site. I still play there, but now mainly just tourneys.

OTOH, why the heck doesn't Party make their interface better? Am I the only one that doesn't like it? I play at Party for the soft games, not the interface. With the money they must have rolling in with all the people playing there, wouldn't they want to make it easier and more enjoyable to play there to make sure people keep playing there?