Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2003, 02:18 PM

Default Re: EVERYONE MUST READ THIS

[ QUOTE ]
When I saw his message on the forum I didn't get scared as I have had these emails saved in my sent folder. I went to check to see what the hell he's talking about as I remembered being extra careful when answering them.
I found that ALL THE EMAILS THAT WERE ADRESSED TO HIM IN THE SENT FOLDER HAVE BEEN ALTERED AND THE ORIGINALS DELETED. I felt soooo stupid as I immediately realized that he had guessed my password for the hosting account (which used to be eugeneel21) and did something so low I would have never expected it. He wrote fake emails to himself from my email and deleted our original emails. I know how hard this is to believe so I didn't know what to do. Since this guy sounded smart when he accused me I didn't know who the forum or partypoker would believe.

When I read the original "misershiver is a conartist" post I realized that this guy must have been doing lots of these types of things to other people and that I would have no problem getting partypoker and the forum to believe me.

[/ QUOTE ]

BWHAHAHAHAAHA. No one will have trouble believing you? You affiliate pimps are as stupid as you are greedy. Why didn't you just say "he faked the emails, I never wrote them."

Instead you make up some cockamamied story about stolen passwords! BWAHAHAHAHHAHA.

"After I send this letter to Party they will know the truth, I have won"

BWWHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHWHAHAHAH

Go away shill, go away. But I wouldn't worry about Party firing you, fraudulent accounts don't hurt THEM.
Old 09-23-2003, 02:28 PM

Default Re: Go Back to RGP Poker Dean....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
we dont need your sorts of posts here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice signature, I found the link to your spam site. Interesting that the people who criticize me always have some sort of stake in promoting online poker, very interesting......

[/ QUOTE ]

Dean I have no stake. Go home.
Old 09-23-2003, 02:31 PM

you say the people on an internet poker forum are trying to promote internet poker? the DASTARDS!!!

why are you here anyway? is annoying people more important to you than doing something interesting with your time?
Old 09-23-2003, 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you say the people on an internet poker forum are trying to promote internet poker? the DASTARDS!!!

why are you here anyway? is annoying people more important to you than doing something interesting with your time?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you here all day, is shilling people out of their money a full time job?
Old 09-23-2003, 02:40 PM

Go away you silly azzhole shill.
Old 09-23-2003, 02:42 PM

You should never use a "guessable" password! It's rather annoying passwords, they are. Annoying they are. Especially when you have to keep track of your password at each poker site. I need to get one of those password managment programs!

- Tony
Old 09-23-2003, 02:43 PM

Location: Wonderful Copenhagen, home of The Feared Danish Mob

This is like reading a good night story. I hope you both get banned both from the forum and PartyPoker. And along with you all those hwo try to make a living by having a "TEAM" of affiliates earning money for them.
You are the lowest of the lowest of all garbage.
Old 09-23-2003, 02:44 PM

is shilling people out of their money a full time job?

your blind anger is humorous. these affiliates aren't robbing people of their money. They are taking money from the poker site. It's not the player's rake. it's the house's rake. an affiliate isn't getting 20% from a player. he's getting 20% from what the house takes. why aren't you mad at the poker site for taking the other 80%? don't hate the playa. hate the game. get mad at the poker site for having an affiliate program.

YOU have been demoted.
Old 09-23-2003, 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is like reading a good night story. I hope you both get banned both from the forum and PartyPoker. And along with you all those hwo try to make a living by having a "TEAM" of affiliates earning money for them.
You are the lowest of the lowest of all garbage.

[/ QUOTE ]

Garbage, yes. But the lowest of low? Please William, explain why the affiliates are any worse than PARTY POKER itself!!!
Old 09-23-2003, 02:49 PM

Wrong forum, Dean. 44 on the button is discussed in either the "Texas Holdem" or "Poker Theory" forum.

(hint)
Closed Thread