Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2003, 10:27 AM

Default eugeneel is a con artist

first of all let me say that i am forwarding my proof(evidence) to both matt and mason. im here to say yeah im a con artist but im not the only one, eugeneel is a con artist also. eugeneel e-mailed me a week or so ago and asked me to join his affilliate program through his website, when i said i was already a existing real money player here is the quotes from his first e-mail- he says everything would work in your situation he says it may be better to completely uninstall party poker and the re install it when you sign up for the new account. then he tells me to sign up through his site, his second e-mail goes on to say-everything you are doing is (as far as they will see it) is 100% legal. your family member or friend opens a account and thats really all they see.i have two guys who do this already and they have had no problems. he says also not to register the same e-mail for the new account as for the old one. now his third e-mail says-i have no idea party did player checks they never did it on me i guess you will just have them call your friend or family member as it will not be siuspicious. then he goes on to tell me how to delete the cookies, then he tells me that with a new e-mail registered it will just look like a new player
YOU ARE BUSTED EUGENEEL LIKE I SAID THESE THREE -MAILS HAVE BEEN FORWARDED TO MASON AND MATT
ALSO JAMES DOUGLAS(ALERTS@PARTYPOKER.COM) JAMES DOUGLAS IS THE SUPERVISOR OVER THE FRAUD DEPT AT PARTY AND JAMES HAS ALL THREE OF THESE E-MAILS AS WELL. IF THIS ISNT CHEATING THEN EVERYONE IS BLIND. i will be more than happy to forward these e-mails to anyone who wishes to see them. but its plain as day. looks like your days at party poker is coming to a end
Old 09-23-2003, 10:39 AM

Default Re: eugeneel is a con artist

It just gets curiouser and curiouser.
Old 09-23-2003, 10:40 AM

I wouldn't show up your face at this boards again if i were you.
Old 09-23-2003, 10:46 AM

Misery, have you given back the money to InThaCup yet? You sleep good at night?
Old 09-23-2003, 10:48 AM

Why steal from people? Is this suppose to make it ok to take Cup's money? Pay the guy back it's not your money. Pay back anyone that was kind enough to borrow the money to you.
Old 09-23-2003, 10:52 AM

does anyone care that eugeneel is cheating at party? guess not,
Old 09-23-2003, 10:53 AM

What does this have to do with Mason or Matt? They have nothing to do with Party? They have no authority to do anything about the situation.
Old 09-23-2003, 10:55 AM

Do YOU care that nice, honest people lose money because of YOU cheating them? You sleep good at night?
Old 09-23-2003, 10:55 AM

i know eugene in person and he's a good guy. also some posters on this site have already stuck up for him. who are we to believe here? eugene or this admitted con artist? this guy's a smart one.
Old 09-23-2003, 10:57 AM

Default I am in awe.....

wow....how you can come back and try and deflect this whole thing onto someelse because they tried to scam you....this borders on the pathetic and unitentional comedy ranking of 10.

You are a self admitted "con artist", that is what you do...that is how you make a living....nice life...I can only image what a poor exsitance you have. wow, if i could have a picture of what you look like and where you live, I would forgive you because it would probably make me feel sorry for you.....This guy is actually trying to blow someone else up....absolutly amazing....I always say nothing can ever suprise me....once again I am completly wrong, and in utter shock and amazement.

Kill yourself.
Closed Thread