Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2003, 09:21 PM

Default Re: daryl2172 look at inthacups invitation in this thread N/M

LOL, none taken - the remark was made more in jest. My fault really, mixing up serious and light hearted posts together.

It would be quite nice to be thought of as a senior poster here, but peeps like Granny, MS, lorinda and Homer (to name a few) have quite a few posts and many more years of experience in the world than I.

Simon
Old 08-27-2003, 02:52 PM

Default Re: My thoughts on tournament entry requirements

I will wait for a invation to play. But here is a few words of wisdom. They might remember what you say,and they might remember what you do, but they will always remember How YOU make them FEEL.

Any man from any land, any game he can name , for any amount I can count. aka
Old 08-27-2003, 03:14 PM

wow people are touchy.
to reiterate the obvious and what has already been said (i'm taking some liberties here by representing inthecup and simon's thoughts...but i'm fairly certain i have the general idea of what they're requirements are)

you are most likely going to be allowed into inthecup's tourney as long as you pm him for the info. no real restrictions but it seems he is reserving the right to not allow someone in if he feels they are a complete jerk.

simon's tourney with the 25 "quality" posts just means that you have to have 25 "real" posts. in other words...you can't just write 1 word on each of 25 posts on the day of the tourney and expect to be allowed in...

it's kind of like having to write a 2-page paper in grade school on "what I did this summer" and trying to get away with writing "I did nothing" in really big letters ( i tried this a lot by the way).

just contribute 25 "real" posts where you are at least attempting to contribute an idea or question and are obviously not just trying to reach the requirement in some sort of smart-alecky way.

p.s. - a good way to get to the requirement faster would be to post a quick thank-you to simon and inthecup for taking the time to run these things.

p.p.s. - i'm not on truepoker yet so won't play in this one...but i'll make an appearance at one of the 2+2=Zoo tournies in the near future and will keep my fingers crosses that i don't embarrass myself to badly.
Old 08-27-2003, 04:27 PM

simon's tourney with the 25 "quality" posts just means that you have to have 25 "real" posts. in other words...you can't just write 1 word on each of 25 posts on the day of the tourney and expect to be allowed in...

Thank you, I am glad someone understands [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Simon
Old 08-31-2003, 12:12 AM

I my self am a luker also , as my spelling relly stinks and tend to shy away from posting at all , but i would start to post just for a chance to play with better players like yourselves , i play on poker stars and true poker alot , i think the idea is great for a bunch of forum friends to get together and play each other is great idea , as for myself i find i am the only one chatting while playing poker it seems lots of folks just don't say much i myself like to chat . meeting and chatting with new poker friends is why i came here to this site. well see ya all around .