Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2005, 09:27 AM

Default Re: Beware of Interpoker!

[ QUOTE ]
My pin came a week or two after my initial deposit. I have cashed out 2 or 3 times to date, and the money was in my account in about 12 hrs.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-29-2005, 09:39 AM

The sky is falling the sky is falling!!!
Old 07-29-2005, 09:58 AM

From their T&C :

A unique permanent PIN number will be e-mailed to you within one working day of registration. This PIN number will enable you to withdraw and transfer money to and from your account.

YW
Old 07-29-2005, 10:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This has been Standard Operating Procedure for InterPoker and Nearly ALL the Crypologic sites since I signed up with several of them 2 years ago. They are not ripping you have, they just have different policies / "security measures" than other sites. Just be patient and things will work out.

As a side note, be sure to read the T&Cs when signing up for a site. This is clearly stated in them and on-screen when you complete the sign-up process.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will in future [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I should have read the T+Cs but how many people read all the T+Cs when they join a new site or play a new PC game. I had an expectation they would be similar to every other site I played. Not too bright of me but hopefully others will not make the same mistake as me. It does seems little broken though when something getting lost in the mail prevents you getting hold of your money.
Old 07-29-2005, 10:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Why would you put that kind of money into a site without doing some basic research for the readily available information. 8 out of the 10 cryptologic sites utilize ECash Direct for cashiering - and all 8 of these require a pin number to cash out - with a different pin number for each site. Once you receive your pin cashouts are painless and relatively quick. Do your homework.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Copied from their web site:

A unique permanent PIN number will be e-mailed to you within one working day of registration. This PIN number will enable you to withdraw and transfer money to and from your account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but its 18 days since I joined the site and no PIN number. I am sure this works out fine when the PIN number arrives but obviously there is no fallback position for Interpoker when the PIN number doesn't arrive.
Old 07-29-2005, 10:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
From their T&C :

YW

[/ QUOTE ]

Well they didn't email one, they apparently snail mailed one 17 days ago and it hasn't turned up yet. So now they are trying again and quote 5-7 business days. I am understandably concerned about my four grand which I can gain access to and will not be able to for a couple more weeks, even assuming the mail turns up this time.
Old 07-29-2005, 10:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Why would you put that kind of money into a site without doing some basic research for the readily available information. 8 out of the 10 cryptologic sites utilize ECash Direct for cashiering - and all 8 of these require a pin number to cash out - with a different pin number for each site. Once you receive your pin cashouts are painless and relatively quick. Do your homework.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Copied from their web site:

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but its 18 days since I joined the site and no PIN number. I am sure this works out fine when the PIN number arrives but obviously there is no fallback position for Interpoker when the PIN number doesn't arrive.

[/ QUOTE ]

More then likey scenario:

You got the mail, thought it was junk, threw it away, and now are complaining.

am I wrong?
Old 07-29-2005, 10:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This has been Standard Operating Procedure for InterPoker and Nearly ALL the Crypologic sites since I signed up with several of them 2 years ago. They are not ripping you have, they just have different policies / "security measures" than other sites. Just be patient and things will work out.

As a side note, be sure to read the T&Cs when signing up for a site. This is clearly stated in them and on-screen when you complete the sign-up process.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-29-2005, 10:34 AM

Got the pin after 6 days, never had any problem with cashouts. See it as a security issue, i feel fine and save with that PIN.

Wolfgang
Old 07-29-2005, 10:44 AM

You'll get the pin number. Make sure you gave them the right address.