Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2005, 03:51 PM

Default raked hands at totalpoker

bigbluffer it is only an initial deposit bonus sorry if I was unclear. I went back to look at what they said on the web site and you are right but I like to check before I play on the definition of a raked hand and here is my inquiry and there response.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
please let me know what the definition of a raked hand is for earning the bonus. Is it a raked hand I am dealt into or one I have contributed money to the pot.
Thank you
Victor Nascj
Do you Yahoo!?
Plan great trips with Yahoo! Travel: Now over 17,000 guides!

Michaela Smieja

Posted on 17 Apr 2005 11:47 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr Nasch,

Thank you for your email regarding our raked hand definition.

A raked hand is a cash hand in which you contribute to the pot with betting or blinds, this hand must reach the flop and the pot must be of a sizeable amount for the house to take a rake (%). You need only be involved in the hand, losing or folding will still result in the hand going towards your raked hand total, additionally each cash tournament will add one raked hand towards your total.

We hope this clarifies the situation, however if we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind Regards,

Michaela Smieja

So I just played stud so every hand was contributed and you can clear at very small stakes if you hate stud like I do.