Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Home Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2005, 11:34 AM

Default Re: Greek chip design help

Just a nit, but shouldn't the $1 chip say "ena dolario" (one dollar) rather than "ena dolaria" (one dollars).
Old 03-10-2005, 07:58 PM

Default Re: Greek chip design help

[ QUOTE ]
Just a nit, but shouldn't the $1 chip say "ena dolario" (one dollar) rather than "ena dolaria" (one dollars).

[/ QUOTE ]
Yup, absolutely. Nice catch! I just got lazy and tired, and only noticed it myself after I exports my mocks to jpg. Wasn't sure if anyone would notice. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2005, 08:07 PM

Default Re: Hydras

Okay, here's a near final proof. This is the second proof I received today, and it still isn't right. Minor things, but still. Then the graphic designer was amazed at my attention to detail and asked me what I do for a living!?! Shouldn't a graphic designer have some attention to detail themselves?

Anyways, on to the proofs. The Pi is going to be changed from lower case to uppercase, and the "I T" on the $5000 chip will also be replaced with Pi. And the text layer on the $1000 chip will be raised above the chimera graphic so the full text is shown (currently the L and R are slightly covered).

Getting diamonds around my initials has been a stuggle all day, and I'm not sure I have the energy to fight for it at this point. But I am still awaiting a final final proof. Any opinions either way?

One last question; should the minotaur have more white prominant? I think she used an older graphic, on the newer one I sent, the white was more clear to match the other graphics.

As always, thanks for looking and for the feedback. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Old 05-05-2005, 05:57 PM

Default Re: Hydras

I just got the email that my chips shipped today! I should have them tomorrow, which just so happens to coincide with my biweekly game. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I probably won't be able to post pics until late Saturday.