Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2005, 12:58 PM

Default Re: Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
This might be my favorite 2+2 post ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

im a fan. Im waiting on some more material from him cause ive so often gotten drawn in with the "i molest sheep" bit then been wanting for new stuff. However, milosh is one of the best new accounts ive seen in awhile. "Spaceman" bryce is probably the only one slightly ahead.

peace

john nickle
Old 04-26-2005, 02:03 PM

Come on this is HORRIBLE.

Joe
Old 04-26-2005, 02:10 PM

Default not another one

What is with the infestation of super lame trolls lately?
Old 04-26-2005, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Where you make happy with yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not bad.
Old 04-26-2005, 02:35 PM

What the hell is there to like about this? The stupid faked accent, the beastiality humor, or is it the combination that makes this funny?
Old 04-26-2005, 03:30 PM

I don't tilt as easily as I used to, a really bad suck out would set me off before, but now it takes a little more.

If i lose 3 or so big pots in a row where I was a heavy favorite or just caught horrible luck (like KK with flop of AK7, somebody else has pocket A), then I'll start.

I usually just scream or yell really loud, pound my fist on my desk or chest, and then take a few deep breaths and I'm back to calm.

I just remind myself over and over, if I start playing badly then they TRULY win, and the fact I can still fold my crap and they don't makes me feel better.

Another tip: Watch the fish lose his money, even if it's not to you it makes you feel better. I was sitting at a table with a true maniac, 96% VPIP with over 100 hands, preflop raise of 25%+.

I got AA and of course he was capping with me the whole way, at showdown he flips over his 55 and the turn had been a 5.

He was suckout out and catching luck like wildfire and was up about 40BB at the table. I stayed completely stagnent but needless to say he left the table down about 20BB, made me feel good.

As the books say, only bad players suck out and only good players get sucked out on. Bearing that in mind, which would you rather be?
Old 04-26-2005, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Play each hand individual.

[/ QUOTE ]

But only in regards to emotion and being results-oriented. In many games, you have to set up for a especially fancy play hands in advance.
Old 04-26-2005, 07:33 PM

When I go on tilt I like to come on to the forum and make a post with really bad punctuation. It appears you have the same strategy...
Old 04-26-2005, 07:38 PM

Hey Milosh. Your whole crazy European humor is getting old. Sacha Baron Cohen has already beat that kind of humor to death with Ali G and Borat. If you want to be funny, at least try to be original.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tilt drives me nuts. how do you guys deal with tilt?

tonight. i went on tilt. because the fish. just kept on chasing. i made some bad plays. but sometimes. some of these fish just drive me nuts.

argh.

[/ QUOTE ]

when i am. on tilt i like to. use periods in comp.letely wrong. places. also. i like to use a caPitaL LetER every. once in a while. this makes. my posts completely unreadable and. puts everyone else. on. t.i.l.t

FWIW, you did type one almost-complete sentence in "argh".