Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2005, 02:17 AM

Default Re: SELL ME YOUR STEP 5s!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
damnit usher, why u trying to watch out for me now?!?!?!? U INTRODUCED ME TO PAI GOW!!!!!!!! bah. lol. ull c, ill win 4 in a row, then go buy a place in cali and take over taht damned pai gow game. im gonna go to the same table and sit in the same seat, and yer gonna come and were gonna be rich again. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear roulette is +EV. You see that article from Caro about his 0% edge system for the house? It's the nuts. I'll now be a winner at roulette for the rest of my life. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

(if anyone doesn't get this, read the article from Caro and look at a roulette wheel)
Old 04-19-2005, 02:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am I missing something? I thought you couldn't sell the steps seats??? Did they change the policy? I'll be pissed if they did. I accidently bought into a $50 step worked my way up to a $500 seat. I couldn't sell it, so I played it and lost. I would have liked to pocked $450 there.

HC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol...i doubt someone is going to pay you $500 for a $500 seat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Attention to detail my friend.

HC
Old 04-19-2005, 03:57 AM

you bastard! i wasted a half hour of my life researching this only to find that...

"So, let's look at Caro's Roulette System #1. In saying that my system could cut the house edge to literally zero, I chose the word "literally" quite carefully. It means that "zero" is to be taken precisely to mean "zero." If you follow the instructions exactly, all bets are eliminated. You can sit and watch the wheel spin forever, but you will never make a bet -- unless you violate the instructions."

Degen