Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-2005, 05:24 PM

Default SELL ME YOUR STEP 5s!!!!

well, im in the mood to destroy a significant portion of my bankroll, so im wondering if anyone doesnt want to play one of their step 5s, and would want to sell it at a discount price. i realized that i was losing money every time i direct bought, so i dont really want to do that anymore. if anyone is interested please post here or pm me [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] holla
Old 04-18-2005, 05:28 PM

Default Re: SELL ME YOUR STEP 5s!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
well, im in the mood to destroy a significant portion of my bankroll, so im wondering if anyone doesnt want to play one of their step 5s, and would want to sell it at a discount price. i realized that i was losing money every time i direct bought, so i dont really want to do that anymore. if anyone is interested please post here or pm me [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] holla

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you been hanging out with Dali too much recently?

Seriously though you sure you want to gambool this much? At least wait until the games are good or something...I don't wanna see you lose that nice place in the OC you've got lined up. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Especially with your internet connection...

Although this is coming from someone who thought it would be smart to mutitable the NL 1000 short handed game this morning, so *grain of salt*
Old 04-18-2005, 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you been hanging out with Dali too much recently?

Seriously though you sure you want to gambool this much? At least wait until the games are good or something...I don't wanna see you lose that nice place in the OC you've got lined up. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Especially with your internet connection...

Although this is coming from someone who thought it would be smart to mutitable the NL 1000 short handed game this morning, so *grain of salt*

[/ QUOTE ]

Why yes, he has been!
Old 04-18-2005, 05:41 PM

ok ok, so i have been talking to dali a lot, lol, but im sure he thinks i shouldnt be playing step 5s. bah, to be honest, i really shouldnt, but because im an idiot i just lost 1250 playing top spin tennis on xbox, so this is a tilty kinda question. this is my attempt to take a shot, as it is only going to be about 10 or so step 5s [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] so hit me up with some offers [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] holla
Old 04-18-2005, 05:55 PM

Do kinda tilty and taking a shot go together that well? I mean they do in one sense, but...
Old 04-18-2005, 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do kinda tilty and taking a shot go together that well? I mean they do in one sense, but...

[/ QUOTE ]

Like depression and arsenic...
Old 04-18-2005, 05:59 PM

few questions:

how big a discount are you looking for?
how the f did you lose money playing an xbox game?

lord i hope that a step 5 isn't a significant chunk of your bankroll for real.

sigh. if you want to take s shot at them, just buy into a couple direct.

citanul

better still: buy in to the 500s, they are a good lower cost way of getting in, but you forgo some earning while you're turning them into real entries.

so to recap my suggestion: play a set of 12 200s or 100s, maybe a mix, make a couple grand, and then just buy in straight.
Old 04-18-2005, 06:10 PM

lol, no, ONE step 5 isnt a significant portion, but playing and losing 10 would be a significant portion. sooo, im looking for a minor discount at least [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] holla
Old 04-18-2005, 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol, no, ONE step 5 isnt a significant portion, but playing and losing 10 would be a significant portion. sooo, im looking for a minor discount at least [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] holla

[/ QUOTE ]

retard, just play the 10 and don't lose them. how is it that people don't see the easy plans when they are right in front of them.
Old 04-18-2005, 06:17 PM

Put up an auction and sell a portion of your step 5 potential winnings to raise money, ala Dutch Boyd! I will take a 10%.