Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2005, 01:29 AM

Default Re: whoring question

i tried hellmuth's top ten theory when i started.... and wow, you'll realize real quick that any player w/ post flop ability will dominate you. The game is way too complex for a call/fold/raise/ mentality. There's simply too many people that call down with gutshots etc. Check out the internet boards on bonus whoring, check out pokertracker and GT or PV...check out the microlimit board... post hands etc... In short, there is no quick answer... The only way to win in the long run is to commit yourself to the game through discipline and experience. good luck!
Old 04-17-2005, 01:42 PM

Default Re: whoring question

I would recommend bet 365. you can deposit 50 dollars and get a 50 dollar bonus. the bonus is relatively easy to clear... even at .50-1.00 I had to email support 3 or 4 times to claim the bonus though which was annoying. Also, if you know anything about 7 stud at all, it seemed to be easier to clear the bonus using 7 stud... that said, it's still pretty easy to clear playing .50-1.00 hold em.

After that, William Hill is good because they don't require the pin and because they reimburse you per hour.

Good Luck!