Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2005, 10:35 PM

Default Re: GT+ verses Playerview

In 1.3.0 after you hit the + to add a table one of the two drop downs is to pick a screen name. I haven't updated GT+ in a while, so i don't know if that feature is in newer versions (if they exist).

Edit: I've upgraded to 1.41 and it works there too.
Old 04-15-2005, 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How often does it expire, do you have to constantly be downloading every time it expires?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its something like once a month or so, it is always discussed on his forums, its not a secret, but he said he didnt want to do tech problems on older versions when he fixed the old problems.
Old 04-15-2005, 01:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In 1.3.0 after you hit the + to add a table one of the two drop downs is to pick a screen name. I haven't updated GT+ in a while, so i don't know if that feature is in newer versions (if they exist).

Edit: I've upgraded to 1.41 and it works there too

[/ QUOTE ]

Kind of not user friendly, PV starts putting up stats, the only thing I like about GT for this feature is if im playng like 8 tables and half of them are like 50-1, where I could care less about stats, I can not have them on, Im sure I could close PV partially if I tried, but GT you must select the player and if you more than 4 table, your dropping down the player box more than once and then selecting the table from the entire database that you have it accessing, just seems a little more cumbersome to me, I should really DL the newer version and try it to make sure Im not bitching about something that has been fixed recently too(somebody correct me here if Im wrong, dont want to run people astray incorrectly).

TobDog
Old 04-15-2005, 11:58 AM

I had been using GT+ because I started using it when PV was very hard (for me) to get set up correctly. Last night I downloaded the new testing version 0.36 and it is the absolute nuts.

Very, very easy to set up and get going, even got all my stats arranged in the right places within just a few minutes.

If you datamine, I think PV has a huge advantage over GT+, since you can use multiple databases in PV.

Both are excellent pieces of software, but the new version of PV is better than the latest GT+, imo.
Old 04-15-2005, 12:57 PM

PV > GT+, but I don't mind using GT+.
Old 04-15-2005, 01:33 PM

I've tried to start using PV, but sometimes the stats just disappear and don't reappear.

-d