Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2005, 10:11 PM

Default Re: Scared Set

[ QUOTE ]
Keep grinding the microlimits, chump.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, and one other thing, wasn't your comment about the foum being better off with certain posters? To illustrate what NOT to do to improve this forum, I have made a collage of your short life on here, thus far:

[ QUOTE ]
No need for all the foreplay. If you want a heads up match all ya have to do is ask. UB, Stars, Party. Anytime. Any stakes 15/30 and up.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
You're not cute. You're not funny. Get over yourself. Go [censored] yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Btw, if you're looking for a game to crush, I am available for Heads-Up Limit Hold'Em 30/60 or higher. Post a reply here and we'll set up a match so that I and the forum regulars can learn from the best. It's time we crushed 2+2's weak-tight notions.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
BTW I know more about shorthanded play than you or themook can even dream of.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Bring it, cowboy. Lets play us some Heads-Up HE. I'm even willing to play 10/20 to accomodate your shrivelled bankroll. Please take me up on my offer so I can pound your muppet ass into the ground. Otherwise, keep your whining mouth shut.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Your post shows your ineptitude and complete lack of understanding of even the most basic poker concepts. No wonder you never post any content.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Alright, cowpoke, 5-10 blinds NLHE Heads-Up. You name the site and #of matches we play. Here is your chance to "separate me".

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

TheMaroon--My offer still, 30/60+ HU. You talk a big game , but its time to play. Let us see if you have more cojones than your puppet.

[/ QUOTE ]

The first few are hyperlinked for authenticity. Keep in mind that this guy has 46 posts and is telling others how to behave.
Old 04-04-2005, 11:30 PM

way to take a hijack to the extreme
Old 04-04-2005, 11:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
way to take a hijack to the extreme

[/ QUOTE ]

meh, this thread has run its course.
Old 04-04-2005, 11:43 PM

Yeah, I've always thought Wally's sole interest in these forums is provoking people into playing him freeze-outs. No doubt he is extremely strong HU, too bad he chooses not to share any useful info. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2005, 06:12 AM

Not fair. I posted about HU 50/100 and got no responses and decided my interests dont coalesce with the forum. I attacked that dumb bitch peachy because she really grates my scrotum but the other times I have been in arguments I have been been attacked preemptively. Anyone who criticizes me for driving excel and themoron away has their head up their ass. Id post more here but I get a cold welcome every time I do.
Old 04-05-2005, 07:42 AM

I wouldnt call myself a strong player but I'm guessing most people here would think I am at the tables so I'll give my 2cents.

Button could be raising with AK or AQ, which are much more likely here than AA or AJ because of the cards on the board.

A strong player also caps the turn with AJ he does not wait for the third flush card(AA also) to come on the river or an overcard giving you a higher 2 pair.

On the flop he could easily put you on an OESD/+BD flush or a weak ace because of your position.

On the turn he can put you on any 2 pair, an OESFD or a flush draw + pair even AK.

If he has AK AQ he will call a bet on the river because of the size of the pot.

I bet the river and call a raise everyday of the week.

I dont think he will bet if checked to because you either have him beat or were semibluffing and wont call a bet on the river.
Old 04-05-2005, 08:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not fair. I posted about HU 50/100 and got no responses and decided my interests dont coalesce with the forum. I attacked that dumb bitch peachy because she really grates my scrotum but the other times I have been in arguments I have been been attacked preemptively. Anyone who criticizes me for driving excel and themoron away has their head up their ass. Id post more here but I get a cold welcome every time I do.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was certainly not criticizing you for coming down on excel, that was great. As far as not getting replies, it does take a little name recognition to get quality responses to posts...but if you just throw up an interesting hand every now and then people will quickly start paying more attention. IMO.

gl
Old 04-08-2005, 06:17 PM

Hi,

A good player will also bluff/call with backdoor draws in this spot becahse the pots so big and then semi-bluff the turn, because even if you 3 bet sometimes you will be folding enough and he sucks out enough to make this play profitable.

Later,
MarkV.