Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2005, 07:50 AM

Default Can UK players deposit on PokerMountain yet? n/m

n/m
Old 03-15-2005, 05:44 PM

Default Re: POKER MOUNTAIN Bonus Scoop???

Summit Points are points you earn all the time when playing in cash games (one point when rake reaches 25c) and 8 points per $1 fee in a tourney (so a $10+$1 would be 8 points). The points can be used right now to enter freeroll tourneys, later on you'll be able to use then to buy merchandise, and maybe other uses too.

Bonus Points are points you earn during a promotion. So for example, in the current "Road to Bellagio" promotion (when you sign up with a bonus code, or by clicking through on a banner ad) you earn one bonus point for every hand that has a minimum of 50c raked. When you reach enough points you get the bonus (in this case for every 100, you earn a cash bonus of $10, up to a maximum of $500, and with the first 100 you get a free $25 entry into a Bellagio Quick Start satellite).

TJ and Daniel are fish, they don't count.

Paul
http://www.pokermountain.com
Old 03-15-2005, 05:50 PM

greatbrit..

what was the result of the freeroll fiasco last night?

2 tables froze up completely while the rest played. When I left this morning it will said the tourney was running with 21 players. I'm 2nd in chips [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] (got frozen)
Old 03-15-2005, 05:52 PM

Not sure about that. I'll contact support, but I'm on the road right now, not dialing in too often, might be a day or two to find out.

Paul
Old 03-15-2005, 05:57 PM

don't worry about it.. i'll email them myself.. just trying to cut that part out.. thanks though.
Old 03-16-2005, 05:15 PM

Default Re: Can UK players deposit on PokerMountain yet? n/m

Sorry, still not working for Neteller. Once we get the Securus upgrade in place we'll be able to take credit cards, and other stuff, hopefully soon.

Paul
Old 03-16-2005, 08:15 PM

Default Re: Can UK players deposit on PokerMountain yet? n/m

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, still not working for Neteller. Once we get the Securus upgrade in place we'll be able to take credit cards, and other stuff, hopefully soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would worry more about getting Neteller to work than adding more options. Ideally we all like to withdraw a lot more than we like to deposit and its not much good being able to deposit in a multitude of ways if we can't use our preferred method of withdrawal ie Neteller for 99% of the people here I would imagine.

Anyway please fix it soon, I'm looking forward to giving the site a go, and it might help some of the initial traffic problems you've had too.

Good Luck

Mackas
Old 03-17-2005, 06:18 AM

Thankfully I was out of town [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I heard from support, they said a new release had caused havoc for some players (disconnect issues caused the problems apparently) and they stepped back to the previous version; looks like that 'fixed' it, I just checked and last night's freeroll looks like it ran OK, I hope so anyway.

I'm out of town for the month so not checking the forums as often as I would, probably best to email support for specific issues if you need a fast response.

Paul