Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2005, 02:59 AM

Default Re: On the subject of me being some other poster

Good post cardspeak.
Old 02-09-2005, 03:45 AM

I think people are taking it far less seriously than you make out. Personally it has seemed to me that people are treating this whole thing as a joke. A bit of fun with someone not too bright and/or needing attention for whatever reason.

I, as you, am suprised you bothered to get involved in the thread. With your posts being such a rare honor (16 in 1.5 years), I too cant help thinking there must be a more deserving thread around here somewhere.
Old 02-09-2005, 07:49 AM

I am pretty new to 2+2 and have no real interest in the board politics. However, I was bored this morning at work and decided to read through the post about this subject on the Psychology board. I clicked on all the links to posts from all of the Matadors aliases, and it was so funny I nearly cried. What suprised me was that nobody spotted it sooner! It took about 7 pages in each thread before someone finally caught on, even though the writing styles, subject matter and trivial details about the poster were identical, even down to the use of the very rarely seen line 'I took the perfect line on this hand' or something similar. It's just so obvious! However, I guess it's easy for me to say that given I read the thread only 5 minutes apart from eachother [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Message for Matador - You are clearly a decent poker player (not as good as you think obviously, but still decent) yet you have absolutely no clue about acceptable behaviour. If I were you, I would get a new alias and actually behave sensibly. Or better still just start behaving sensibly on your current alias, just drop the charade and everything will be okay. I see you admitted on another thread that all these other aliases are really you, that's a good start, so why not bite the bullet, admit you behaved like an arse in the past and start again.

Or just go away.