Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Stud
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2005, 05:12 PM

Default Re: home game ethics ruling needed

[ QUOTE ]
The entire thread is indicative of a personality type that is incapable of dealing with other people under any circumstance in a direct and straightforward manner.

He deserved the slowroll and he deserves all the grief that is going to flow from the relationship with the slowroller.

When he starts telling the truth from the beginning and including all relevant facts, the quality of his relationships and poker opponents will rise.

(I don't play at Commerce anymore because the earn rate, fat as it is, is not worth the antagonizing tactics of the idiots who give it up.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Settle down there. Gamesmanship is part of poker... and since when is the true identities of players when posting a hand on this forum considered relevant? I just threw that in later becuase it makes the whole thing a little bit funny. At least someone got to laugh at me admitting I got what I deserved.

Sam
Old 01-24-2005, 12:16 PM

Default Re: home game ethics ruling needed

My, my what sensitive souls we are here. One should always play with class. But if one can't handle the classless, "one" should not play live.

btw, no one liked my Mike Tyson joke?