Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2005, 03:48 AM

Default Re: small stakes question

1st post at this site. Listening to you people keep telling me I suck and can't be good blah blah blah when that wasn't even my initial question is more annoying than getting sucked out on by those crappy players.

Is it beneficial to play limits higher than micro was my initial question that frickin simple.
Old 01-05-2005, 03:54 AM

"Is it beneficial to play limits higher than micro was my initial question..."

No it wasn't. You were all blah blah blah will I have less suckouts if I move up from $0.50/1.

At this point I think you can take your running-good- results and shove them up your yet-to-run-bad ass. Be sure to post when you have a -100 BB downswing after moving up in limits; I, for one, will be laughing my ass off.
Old 01-05-2005, 03:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You just can't be very good at limit hold'em and ask the questions you're asking. That's really all there is to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

note: you may very well be a winning player at party low limits. that merely makes you not completely [censored] retarded; it doesn't make you a very good poker player. listen to bdk, and all the other posters here. most of them know their shi[/i]t
Old 01-05-2005, 03:57 AM

I said "very good" for a reason. It's not that hard to beat online games lower than $5/10; even I can do it.
Old 01-05-2005, 03:59 AM

i was pointing it out for him, not you. sorry for the placement. the fact that i make money online shows how easy the games are.
Old 01-05-2005, 03:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"Is it beneficial to play limits higher than micro was my initial question..."

No it wasn't. You were all blah blah blah will I have less suckouts if I move up from $0.50/1.

At this point I think you can take your running-good- results and shove them up your yet-to-run-bad ass. Be sure to post when you have a -100 BB downswing after moving up in limits; I, for one, will be laughing my ass off.

[/ QUOTE ]

right, benefits getting rid of high amounts of suckouts by moving up levels dumass.

Like I said 1st post as this site thanks alot for the help...and warm welcome. Jackass.
Old 01-05-2005, 04:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
right, benefits getting rid of high amounts of suckouts by moving up levels dumass.

[/ QUOTE ]

THAT ISN'T A BENEFIT, DUMBASS!
Old 01-05-2005, 04:02 AM

Dude, you got some really good responses before this thread went to hell, you really should look back on those if you ever have questions on this issue again.

Here are some facts:

1. No, the players don't get much better by party 15/30.

2. It's a good thing they don't, because bad beats = good games. Your resistance to this fact is why people are suggesting you are not as good as you think you are. I have no idea how good you are, but your misunderstanding (or at best skewed beliefs) on this issue doesn't speak so well of you.

3. No one wants to see you fail (well maybe now they do, as it seems some fights broke out) People post here to get help, you shouldn't take criticisim so personally.

How many hands have you played? What's your bankroll? These are important factors in whether or not to move up.

If you're still around in a couple months, you'll realize how silly this all was.

Take care,

JBB
Old 01-05-2005, 04:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Getting rid of bad beats is NOT a benefit. It's a detriment. Read my other post.
Old 01-05-2005, 04:05 AM

I absolutely want to see him fail. I am a vengeful SOB.