Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2004, 10:24 AM

Default Re: Michael Moore and his influence on the American people.

THE ONLY BRAINWASHED ARE THE IDIOT LIBERALS WHO LISTEN TO THIS OBESE CONGENITAL LIAR AND THINK HE SPEAKS FOR THE COOMON MAN WHILE SUCKING DOWN HORS DOVOUERS AT CANNES COCKTAIL PARTIES OR RELAXING IN HIS 4 MILLION DOLLAR CENTAL PARK WEST LOFT!!! HE IS SIMPLY THE GREATEST PROPAGANDIST SINCE GOEBBELS WITH THE SAME VENOMOUS PROPENISTY FOR THE BIG LIE... THIS FAT SLOB SHOULD BE DEPOERTED TO THE SUDAN SO HE CAN SEE WHAT WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON IN THIS WORLD.....
Old 12-06-2004, 10:44 AM

ANYBODY BUT BU$H!
Old 12-06-2004, 12:50 PM

Could you please tick off for me all the factual inaccuracies? Then, I'll be able to respond a bit better. Or at least mention a few.
Old 12-06-2004, 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In my experience of talking to people about Farenheit 911, many more people were persuaded by the film to vote against Bush than were motivated to vote for him.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is exactly my point.

Farenheit 9/11 was based completely on the war both in Iraq and Afghanistan. Michael Moore consistantly belittled Bush for his involvment in the war because Michael believed he should have taken a differen't approach in dealing with this issue.

Bush having gone to the U.N is just plain stupid, I mean i'm no American Historian so I don't know every little detail about certin issues involving the U.S and other nations around the world but wasn't it the U.N that has already proven itself to be pathetic and useless by failing to do it's job back when Bush senior and Margret Thatcher had their own problem with Sadam during the Kuwait invasion. A point Michael Moore never mentioned in either of his movies.

Many Canadians that speak of the war always mention "his main purpose was the oil", "Bush is an [censored] attacking a nation over oil" etc, etc. This is pure Michael Moore bs, Bush is main goal for going into Iraq was....

1)Sudan Hussein - Who he captured after years of tormenting his people and the World.
2)Weapons of mass destruction - He has said that he was misinformed by his people that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq (a point Bush takes alot of heat over). Bush can't predict the future when he hires these people, i'm sure if he knew they would have misinformed him he would have never hired them. This doesn't mean it wasn't an issue and he had no right to go in their just because the outcome was infact false.
3) oil - The biggest issue that so few understand. Oil is one of the Western Hemispheres biggest resources, Canada (a nation in North America that is supposed to be stacked with oil) still ships 25% of their oil from Britian. When a Nation decides to use that resource against the people that need it the most, that becomes an issue.

Another insteresting thing came up during Farenheit 9/11, and that was "Bush's fault for sending that poor womens child to the war where he ended up dieing". This was pathetic. Bush didn't decalre war on Afghansitan or Iraq they decalred war on the U.S and her son new when joining the military the consequences of what might happen if he did infact have to go to war. Sad and pathetic at the same time.

These are a few points that have never been mentioned to it's fullest deatils during Farenheit 9/11 or Bowling For Columbine, two films that persuaded so many people into voting against Bush.
Old 12-06-2004, 01:41 PM

"mean i'm no American Historian so I don't know every little detail about certin issues involving the U.S and other nations around the world but wasn't it the U.N that has already proven itself to be pathetic and useless by failing to do it's job back when Bush senior and Margret Thatcher had their own problem with Sadam during the Kuwait invasion. A point Michael Moore never mentioned in either of his movies."

Erm it was John Major, not Thatcher, and the coalition to remove Saddam was acting under a UN resolution.
Old 12-06-2004, 01:57 PM

Reading this post makes me embarassed to be a Canadian.

That the education system in our country is responsible for this person's "thinking" makes me question a few things that I had felt ok about up until this point.

You sir (child) are a moron. When you finish High School and actually take American History in grade 12, and/or discover that there are sections to the newspaper worth reading other than the comics, get back to us with your thoughts.

But for now, please go back to debating with your mom.

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] busguy
One embarassed fellow Canadian
Old 12-06-2004, 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Erm it was John Major, not Thatcher, and the coalition to remove Saddam was acting under a UN resolution.

[/ QUOTE ]

It Was Thatcher, John Major succeeded Thatcher afterwards. As far as the UN bit, only for a degree.
Old 12-06-2004, 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Reading this post makes me embarassed to be a Canadian.

That the education system in our country is responsible for this person's "thinking" makes me question a few things that I had felt ok about up until this point.

You sir (child) are a moron. When you finish High School and actually take American History in grade 12, and/or discover that there are sections to the newspaper worth reading other than the comics, get back to us with your thoughts.

But for now, please go back to debating with your mom.

busguy
One embarassed fellow Canadian

[/ QUOTE ]

Bugsy, a moron in every degree. It's true pal and please don't debate the fact, you won't win. You pathetic disgrace of a sperm.

And please, debate with some cold hard facts if i'm so inaccurate. You sire are a moron I wouldn't piss on if on fire. Sorry for being so harsh, but I just can't stand people like you.
Old 12-06-2004, 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bugsy,

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah . . . it's busguy , not bugsy

[ QUOTE ]
a moron in every degree

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I cannot speak to every given that I only have two.

[ QUOTE ]
and please don't debate the fact

[/ QUOTE ]

You can rest assured that I would very rarely make the effort to debate someone like yourself.

[ QUOTE ]
You pathetic disgrace of a sperm.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well . . . you've probably got me on that one.

[ QUOTE ]
debate with some cold hard facts

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it would probably make sense for me to take the opposite tact to the one that you chose.

[ QUOTE ]
You sire are a moron

[/ QUOTE ]

Sire ?? No need to consider me royalty, there minion boy.

[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't piss on if on fire.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if you were on fire I don't think I'd want you anywhere near me.

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry for being so harsh, but I just can't stand people like you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing that you must have to deal with this a WHOLE lot. Hence the medication comment in my first post.

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] busguy

Oh and just so we are clear, YOU RULE !!
Old 12-07-2004, 06:55 AM

"It Was Thatcher, John Major succeeded Thatcher afterwards."

Major was PM during the Gulf War. Thatcher was PM at the time of the Kuwait invasion but left shortly after. It was Major that was by far the most heavily involved of the two in the situation.

"As far as the UN bit, only for a degree"

What does this mean? It mandated the war and the coalition was acting under its authority. What more do you want?