Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2004, 11:49 PM

Default Re: Some pokernow affiliate information

[ QUOTE ]
Basically, my post was just to counteract your harsh use of the word "scum" for people trying to get out of a deal they were mislead into. It's a moot point anyway, deleting the registry key isn't automatically going to let you make a new PokerNow account, and if they find you with two accounts, they won't treat you too kindly.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with what you have to say here. Scum was probably a little over the top.

[ QUOTE ]
do you kinda/sorta mean 'obligation' when you say 'responsibility'. if so, then i agree...there is no obligation per-se.

However, it does behoove him to do this anyway in order to at least make an effort to keep his players happy and keep them playing under his affiliation (and this, keep some affiliate money rolling in).

[/ QUOTE ]

Very true. I think it is every affiliates job to do what is necessary to keep their customers happy and playing under them.

rJ
Old 11-07-2004, 11:53 PM

anybody who expects to get rake rebates thru a signup bonus isnt too sharp..thats why I purposely waited until the program got up and running instead of going for the quick $200 Shark bonus.

PokerNow's program has gone thru major revisions over last couple weeks.My affiliate is Morgant and he's done a good job in the first 2/3 weeks which have been turbulent.
Old 11-07-2004, 11:58 PM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, I'm a PokerNow affiliate. I'm pretty clear about that.

But in response to your question for proof as to his deception:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...mp;o=&vc=1

Does that work for you? He comes flat out saying he has no vested interest in the code when he put up tens of thousands of dollars for it and gets a cut of the rake generated from it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, another month...another time to defend myself.

Not going to go do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then let me help a bit. My understanding was that he was put into a rather awkward position because of PokerNow's requirements at the time, and wasn't supposed to come out and say that he was an affiliate for some reason. His code originally made it here through other people's posts, not his own.

[ QUOTE ]
There are several people who participated in the original Shark offer and have also benefited from the continuing offers associated with it. They are not just a number listed under my account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed, and I'm one of them. I was a bit skeptical at first when he asked for the email addresses of everyone who'd signed up with the Shark code, but he's come through with a program that I think is pretty decent. It's not quite a rake rebate, but it is an ongoing bonus for continuing to play there, and at the limits I play (.5/1), it suits me just fine. If I get my act together and get good enough to play 3/6 or better (I'm still working on my post-flop play), I may feel differently, but as things stand, it's a good deal for me.

-Mike
Old 11-08-2004, 12:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I purposely waited until the program got up and running instead of going for the quick $200 Shark bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto

[ QUOTE ]
PokerNow's program has gone thru major revisions over last couple weeks.My affiliate is Morgant and he's done a good job in the first 2/3 weeks which have been turbulent.

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto
Old 11-08-2004, 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
anybody who expects to get rake rebates thru a signup bonus isnt too sharp..thats why I purposely waited until the program got up and running instead of going for the quick $200 Shark bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

For the record, the process for the people who used the Shark codes and also becoming part of a rake structure is quickly becoming an option.
Old 11-08-2004, 07:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There are several people who participated in the original Shark offer and have also benefited from the continuing offers associated with it. They are not just a number listed under my account.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used the shark code and have not received any additional offers.
Old 11-08-2004, 08:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to give contact info to NEinstein to get offers, go to his profile for details.
Old 11-08-2004, 08:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to give contact info to NEinstein to get offers, go to his profile for details.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds a bit sketchy, but alright I'll check it out.