Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2004, 01:24 PM

Default Re: To LSUfan1

word.
Old 11-04-2004, 04:04 PM

Default Re: kerry by 4

man.... lay off.

I disagree with Granny politically, but she handled the outcome with a fair amount of class and I don't think a lot of her detractors would have done the same.

It's the knee-jerk idots in the Republican party that are a big reason why I'm switching my party affiliation.
Old 11-04-2004, 04:10 PM

ty GG, but mrvegas is a freak that is not worth the energy. he was banned from pacific for cheating and abusing the other players or something and came here trashing the site for days because they owed him $4 in promo bucks.

truth be told that mr. bush is much more likely to be swayed by reality and be a kinder, gentler pres. in his second term than he was in his first. for instance, don't look for him to openly challenge roe v wade, cuz laura does not approve of the challenge. mr. bush will also want to go down in history as a president that was able to connect with some of his haters during the second term. i really don't see things getting worse, i just wanted them to get better faster. it is in the second term that a president loses some powers and tends to gravitate more toward the middle.

HRC '08 !
Old 11-04-2004, 05:04 PM

Location: A nice little white house with a garden of roses. Will return to my Crawford ranch in 5 years after my Second Term. Vote for me on November 2nd. Wish me luck.

I was playing on Crypto today and the Europeans were saying very unkind things about me and the intelligence of the American people. But I know better, the American people are fantastic.

To the American people, I just want to say....
Old 11-04-2004, 05:52 PM

I wish the north broke away from the south when we had the chance. After the civil war we should have just let them be their own country so we could watch them fail. Stupid rednecks. Go back to banging your sister and stop voting.