PDA

View Full Version : read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

johnnycakes
09-14-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
FYI, Ramsi's is only 2 1/2 stars, so maybe Chuddo was right after all...

Read the Review (http://cityguide.courier-journal.com/fe/RestaurantReviews/Profile.asp?businessid=47010)

[/ QUOTE ]

Ramsi's is 4-stars. The Courier sucks. They give nearly EVERY RESTAURANT 3-stars. It is very rare that a restaruant gets anything else. And I have never seen anything about 3.5 stars or below 2 stars. But I don't check the reviews religously...

Edit: 4 stars for food. The service always sucks.

LethalRose
09-14-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I IMed her, she didn't respond, then 10 hours later i got an IM forwarded to my cell phone, she said "He's a Douche"

[/ QUOTE ]

she does have a point...

RunDownHouse
09-14-2005, 04:53 PM
Oh, the "Fix ThinMan" thread? Skimmed it I guess.

chuddo
09-14-2005, 04:56 PM
brilliant. no time to reply at the moment as i have to read through ~400 posts, and her posts.

a friend summed it up for me on the phone, so this should be interesting.

fabulous.

hobbsmann
09-14-2005, 04:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Olivia just wiped out all comments... except for Polo Player 24.

How cute.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was bored at work so did a screen grab of every comment.....Just in case that happened.....

[/ QUOTE ]

You must post. I missed all the comments after polo's.

09-14-2005, 04:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
brilliant. no time to reply at the moment as i have to read through ~400 posts, and her posts.

fabulous.

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome back.

Edge34
09-14-2005, 05:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

fabulous.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you apparently just lost every chance you had with her.

Well done sir. Well done. When I read your post the first time, I thought "oh, just another girl thread". Thank you so much for giving us the most entertaining thread of the year. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Blarg
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I see a polo fight to the death here. Or maybe lawn bowling.

[/ QUOTE ]
Cornhole?

[/ QUOTE ]

Polo Player definitely seems like cornholing is what he's all about.

AdamBragar
This thread is long and I have read very little of it, so I apologize if this advice was given.

That girl seems like a moron. You should splooge in her face and that write a blog about that.

Vavavoom
[ QUOTE ]

fabulous.

[/ QUOTE ]

We love ya matey.....No-one disses a member of OOT !

HopeydaFish
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, the "Fix ThinMan" thread? Skimmed it I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

The subsequent threads were better. I believe they were all deleted, though.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

fabulous.

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad you're back. We missed you, but had a hell of a lot of fun while you were gone.

Vavavoom
09-14-2005, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Olivia just wiped out all comments... except for Polo Player 24.

How cute.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was bored at work so did a screen grab of every comment.....Just in case that happened.....

[/ QUOTE ]

You must post. I missed all the comments after polo's.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought my post had been buried in amongst a few other funnies...

Chuddo is back and will want to see the messages that were left on her blog no doubt.......Leave it with me and when at work in 12 hours, I will post them....

MrWookie47
09-14-2005, 05:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

fabulous.

[/ QUOTE ]

He returns! Man, you're bound to get a lot of respect around here, not only for starting up the thread of the century, but for still showing your face after getting pwnt by that chick. Awesome, dude. Now OOT just has to get you manned up and ready to bang the next hottie you find.

And post another link to her blog.

shtolky
09-14-2005, 05:08 PM
Tell me, if you were playing on a Zog sports football team with more females than males, would you rather have the name "We might be Giants" which sounds totally fruity, or the name "Not Enough (Nut) Sacks" or something like "I Heart Big Racks." Or is playing on a Zog team just as gay as a blog.

Vavavoom
09-14-2005, 05:14 PM
Link-eroony to Myspace (http://www.myspace.com/olivia497 )

McGahee
09-14-2005, 05:19 PM
There's a 75% chance this thread has caused me to get fired after the pages mounted faster than I could read them this afternoon.
When my boss asked me to get to work, I tried explaining that he didn't mean work as in "work" clearly, but I understood the pissedness.

tonypaladino
09-14-2005, 05:20 PM
Moran deleted the comments, but didn't disable new ones....

SL__72
09-14-2005, 05:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There's a 75% chance this thread has caused me to get fired after the pages mounted faster than I could read them this afternoon.
When my boss asked me to get to work, I tried explaining that he didn't mean work as in "work" clearly, but I understood the pissedness.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome.

Vavavoom
09-14-2005, 05:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Moran deleted the comments, but didn't disable new ones....

[/ QUOTE ]

As said before, I have the old comments saved in jpg form...I'll post when at work...

As for new ones.....HAHAHAHAHAHA !

technologic
09-14-2005, 05:26 PM
this thread is loltacular

LethalRose
09-14-2005, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

be sure to put it in your blog.

chuddo
09-14-2005, 05:27 PM
and just finished reading everything.

i think blarg posted pretty much how i think about the whole thing. along with gorie.

after that conversation took place i was actually going to send her flowers, be done with it, and never have to talk to her and have a clear conscious.

this was of course before i realized the conversation was mostly a setup solely to paste in her journal. any suckup-ness to be found in it is because i actually thought it was somewhat salvage-able because i didn't think it was a big deal. also this was before i realized that there is nothing worth salvaging to be found in her.

after talking about the whole gay situation to a good friend that is a girl and another friend's girlfriend, they helped me realize that i shouldn't even bother with that.

basically they just said the whole thing was too gay and highschool-ish, and that her reaction was over-dramatic and pretty lame. also the point was made that she was too much of a "weird internet girl" to want to date anyhow. but i had tried to overlook that fact because, as i said in my conversation with her, i thought she was cute and enjoyed her company and conversation. clearly not enough to offset the other facets.

all this is not to say that what i did wasn't lame as well, but i have made worse mistakes in the past than this and surely will make more in the future.

but at least this thread has provided entertainment to a forum that entertains me pretty often.

i missed any of the myspace comments on her journal, as they were erased. i hope they were funnier than they were harsh.

the detective work of picking out 'caroline' from that picture was well done.

as well as the thumbs-up 'this thread is fabulous' picture.

KDawgCometh
09-14-2005, 05:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

i missed any of the myspace comments on her journal, as they were erased. i hope they were funnier than they were harsh.

[/ QUOTE ]

there were some pretty harsh ones, but there was some great stuff, basically from Kurosh and Sup Bro. THere was also a lot of raggin on that tool PoloPlayer, as he deserves any ribbing that he gets

2+2 wannabe
09-14-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

all this is not to say that what i did wasn't lame as well, but i have made worse mistakes in the past than this and surely will make more in the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a great line

[ QUOTE ]
but at least this thread has provided entertainment to a forum that entertains me pretty often.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a great attitude

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-14-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

i think blarg posted pretty much how i think about the whole thing. along with gorie.

after that conversation took place i was actually going to send her flowers, be done with it, and never have to talk to her and have a clear conscious.

this was of course before i realized the conversation was mostly a setup solely to paste in her journal. any suckup-ness to be found in it is because i actually thought it was somewhat salvage-able because i didn't think it was a big deal. also this was before i realized that there is nothing worth salvaging to be found in her.

after talking about the whole gay situation to a good friend that is a girl and another friend's girlfriend, they helped me realize that i shouldn't even bother with that.

basically they just said the whole thing was too gay and highschool-ish, and that her reaction was over-dramatic and pretty lame. also the point was made that she was too much of a "weird internet girl" to want to date anyhow. but i had tried to overlook that fact because, as i said in my conversation with her, i thought she was cute and enjoyed her company and conversation. clearly not enough to offset the other facets.

[/ QUOTE ]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/pwarcham/fab4he.jpg

chuddo
09-14-2005, 05:33 PM
i see no reference or link to poloplayer anywhere. little help?

Edge34
09-14-2005, 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

there were some pretty harsh ones, but there was some great stuff, basically from Kurosh and Sup Bro. THere was also a lot of raggin on that tool PoloPlayer, as he deserves any ribbing that he gets

[/ QUOTE ]

"Dave" was sooooooooo money in that bit.

Sup Bro?

morgan180
09-14-2005, 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Glad you're back. We missed you, but had a hell of a lot of fun while you were gone.

[/ QUOTE ]

KDawgCometh
09-14-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

she deleted almost all of the comments. VavaVoom said that he saved all of the MYspace comments before she went nuts on deleting them, so PM him and he'll send them to you

morgan180
09-14-2005, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Polo Player (http://www.myspace.com/_scrumtrulescent_)

btw - the blowhard's URL is scrumtrulescent...

PITTM
09-14-2005, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

youll be my hero no matter what. well done sir. she is obviously much much crazier than you. her pension for insane overdrama and getting mad at you for essentially doing exactly what she did is pathetic...plus shes gonna be blown out soon enough. any girl who says fabulous with that frequency should be shot on sight.

rj

siccjay
09-14-2005, 05:37 PM
160+ replies while I'm asleep. Where else can you get this kinda of entertainment?

JordanIB
[ QUOTE ]
after that conversation took place i was actually going to send her flowers, and still try to hit it

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry dude, we've all been there with the comments like yours in the IM chat, it just sucks when your groveling gets exposed to the whole world. But consistent with the begging in the IM chat, I find it hard to believe that flowers were being sent to "end it"

jokerthief
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

she deleted almost all of the comments. VavaVoom said that he saved all of the MYspace comments before she went nuts on deleting them, so PM him and he'll send them to you

[/ QUOTE ]

He's going to post them.

KDawgCometh
09-14-2005, 05:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

here's a great one

what country would you most like to visit: amsterdam

what a [censored] retard. this guy deserves to have his ass kicked for being such a tool

Vavavoom
09-14-2005, 05:41 PM
There are new comments already....Tony & Ryan...LOL

I'm afraid the pics are on my work PC....but the SUP BRO will always be remembered.....I will post them first thing tomorrow morning ....

chuddo
ah thanks. but who is this guy exactly? i didn't see any connection between the two.

TomHimself
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

B Dids
09-14-2005, 05:43 PM
I have no idea how you guys are letting him get away with this.

Please discuss the fact that you implied that you'd nailed this chick when obviously you hadn't, couldn't and now won't?

Weak.

Sauce.

PITTM
09-14-2005, 05:45 PM
i believe he was the guy who said:

"im sorry to hear about that sweetie /images/graemlins/frown.gif. hopefully he didnt ruin all the lexington boys for you /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif" add more gay ass emoticons and youll have his exact post...

rj

jason_t
09-14-2005, 05:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

He returns! Man, you're bound to get a lot of respect around here, not only for starting up the thread of the century, but for still showing your face after getting pwnt by that chick. Awesome, dude. Now OOT just has to get you manned up and ready to bang the next hottie you find.

[/ QUOTE ]

He did lie.

KDawgCometh
09-14-2005, 05:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There are new comments already....Tony & Ryan...LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

rotflmao, bad advice guy mad an appearance

B Dids
09-14-2005, 05:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He did lie.

[/ QUOTE ]

I /images/graemlins/heart.gif jason_t

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-14-2005, 05:47 PM
Someone post a link again... for some reason it won't load for me.

tdarko
09-14-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I /images/graemlins/heart.gif jason_t

[/ QUOTE ]
plus he went back to alizee /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Edge34
09-14-2005, 05:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Please discuss the fact that you implied that you'd nailed this chick when obviously you hadn't, couldn't and now won't?

Weak.

Sauce.

[/ QUOTE ]

Implying he nailed her...meh. Lots and lots of people have done that.

Her going ape-[censored] over something on "our little poker forum" and posting a private conversation that took place for the sole purpose of setting him up, now THAT'S lame.

Her fat-ass friend being a stupid bitch saying she'll go around kicking ass. Weak sauce.

Her wigging out over him posting pictures when the [censored] attention whore (and probably whore in general) decided to post her mug all over the internet. Lame, and deserving to be called out.

So whatever problem you MIGHT have with our boy LB, that chick is strung up waaaaaaaay too tight. She just chose the wrong fight. OOT + Myspace is disaster apparently (and I haven't been part of the "invasions" but its been damned funny).

tonypaladino
Will load faster if you go to

http://www.myspace.com/olivia497

and click on the blog entry

Patrick del Poker Grande
Hey, guys... you're in luck. She's looking for males for pen-pals!

[ QUOTE ]
this local is: a 22 yr old female
who is: single
orientation: straight
seeking: male
for: friends / activity partners - pen pals

[/ QUOTE ]
Note that all bold emphasis was hers.

McGahee
[ QUOTE ]
i believe he was the guy who said:

"im sorry to hear about that sweetie /images/graemlins/frown.gif. hopefully he didnt ruin all the lexington boys for you /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif" add more gay ass emoticons and youll have his exact post...

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

OK when Rick Pitino brings his squad to the Carrier Dome this winter, I'm making an acronym sign that somehow incorporates "olivia" and/or "Polo Player" into "ESPN" and hopefully getting it on TV.
Discuss...
Actually, it'd be better if somebody did that on Louisville's court.

tonypaladino
09-14-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like to be her activity partner

wink wink

nudge nudge

chuddo
no, it was definitely weak and gay to do that.

it wasn't the basis for the post like "check out this girl i banged". it basically was a side to put my initial question in context regarding what she meant when i was asking for advice originally.

instead of "girl i made out with, messed around with, and slept together with on our second date" i just said "slept with" because i didn't think it made much of a difference.

should have corrected and clarified way earlier, but what is done is done.

airball definitely. but the crux of the whole situation it is not.

LethalRose
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

girls like that are single for a reason. Only a guy as [censored] up as her would want to date her, all the others want to hit it and forget it.

Emmitt2222
09-14-2005, 05:51 PM
So I just tried to look for some old classic OOT threads, the myspace one I found but then I looked for the KWAZAR accident thread and the pokerjo thread and neither of them could be found. I guess they were deleted? If so, pretty freakin lame. I am assuming that the shawn_p ones did also, but thats the be expected even though they deserve to live on in the anals somewhere.

jason_t
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Weak.

Sauce.

[/ QUOTE ]

Her going ape-[censored] over something on "our little poker forum" and posting a private conversation that took place for the sole purpose of setting him up, now THAT'S lame.

Her fat-ass friend being a stupid bitch saying she'll go around kicking ass. Weak sauce.

Her wigging out over him posting pictures when the [censored] attention whore (and probably whore in general) decided to post her mug all over the internet. Lame, and deserving to be called out.

So whatever problem you MIGHT have with our boy LB, that chick is strung up waaaaaaaay too tight. She just chose the wrong fight. OOT + Myspace is disaster apparently (and I haven't been part of the "invasions" but its been damned funny).

[/ QUOTE ]

Look, I get the whole bros before hos thing, but this is taking it too far. You're ignoring his errors while condemning her reactions to them.

B Dids
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is what she posted or chatted going any more "ape-[censored]" than what Chuddo did?

There's obviously a different between posting pics yourself, and a friend posting pics elsewhere for people to oggle. Obviously you can't get too upset about it, because you've opened yourself up to it. But I'm sure it's annoying, especially when it's within the context of "I [censored] this chick, when you sure as hell didn't".

It's really misguided to see her as too-uptight when he's the one lying about what happened behind her back.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-14-2005, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is what she posted or chatted going any more "ape-[censored]" than what Chuddo did?

There's obviously a different between posting pics yourself, and a friend posting pics elsewhere for people to oggle. Obviously you can't get too upset about it, because you've opened yourself up to it. But I'm sure it's annoying, especially when it's within the context of "I [censored] this chick, when you sure as hell didn't".

It's really misguided to see her as too-uptight when he's the one lying about what happened behind her back.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dids, keep this crap in her blog. We're in OOT over here.

B Dids
09-14-2005, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

it wasn't the basis for the post like "check out this girl i banged". it basically was a side to put my initial question in context regarding what she meant when i was asking for advice originally.

instead of "girl i made out with, messed around with, and slept together with on our second date" i just said "slept with" because i didn't think it made much of a difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

You only make yourself look worse if you try and pretend you weren't allowing everybody to assume you nailed her with the original post. Everybody understands the implication of "slept together". Moreover, the fact that you hadn't changes the whole tone of the original post. You lied, got caught, but lucky for you you now have an army of idiot 19 year olds behind you, so like nice job and stuff.

ddubois
09-14-2005, 05:54 PM
Help me OOT! I missed all the erased blog comments. Surely someoene must have them in their Temporary Internet Files cache? Posting the comments as a JPG is acceptable, but not ideal.

jason_t
09-14-2005, 05:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So I just tried to look for some old classic OOT threads, the myspace one I found but then I looked for the KWAZAR accident thread and the pokerjo thread and neither of them could be found. I guess they were deleted? If so, pretty freakin lame. I am assuming that the shawn_p ones did also, but thats the be expected even though they deserve to live on in the anals somewhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

Search for a recent thread with "POTY" in it's title and you'll find links to the shawn_p threads.

hobbsmann
09-14-2005, 05:55 PM
vavavoom will do this when gets back to work tomorrow.

Soul Daddy
09-14-2005, 06:00 PM
I believe the pokerjo thread was entitled "Backhanded compliment"

Edit: here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2530892&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&fpart=all&vc=1)

Edge34
09-14-2005, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Weak.

Sauce.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Look, I get the whole bros before hos thing, but this is taking it too far. You're ignoring his errors while condemning her reactions to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not ignoring his error, exactly. I'm saying that his error is very mild compared to the compounding errors this psycho and her ugly friend made.

So basically, instead of going off on everybody, I just choose to comment (occasionally) on how psycho the girl is. So here goes...

Shame, chuddo, for implying you had sex with her. Whether a mistake in wording or intentional, you should not have done that. Shame.

MercTec
09-14-2005, 06:05 PM
K....so "slept with" was literal....what about the "saw naked" stuff?

chuddo
09-14-2005, 06:06 PM
literal as well.

PITTM
09-14-2005, 06:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
K....so "slept with" was literal....what about the "saw naked" stuff?

[/ QUOTE ]

figurative...

rj

PITTM
09-14-2005, 06:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
literal as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

fucker, same time posts...so how was the view?

rj

jokerthief
09-14-2005, 06:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You only make yourself look worse if you try and pretend you weren't allowing everybody to assume you nailed her with the original post. Everybody understands the implication of "slept together". Moreover, the fact that you hadn't changes the whole tone of the original post. You lied, got caught, but lucky for you you now have an army of idiot 19 year olds behind you, so like nice job and stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude seriously, lighten up, this is oot. If chuddo hadn't lied and implied that he [censored] her then this thread wouldn't have been nearly as good as it is. Also, it takes a lot of balls to come back here. You got to give him props for that. Come on, haven't you done anything like this before? Give the guy a break.

Phoenix1010
09-14-2005, 06:08 PM
Actually, I for one thought that it was pretty clear that "slept together" meant that he didn't have sex with her. Otherwise, why would he even bother mentioning separately that he saw her naked? Maybe I'm way off, but I didn't think sex was really implied, although I can see that as an interpretation. Other than wording it more carefully, it would have been hard for him to make it clear that he didn't have sex with her without saying it outright, which wasn't necessarily called for since no one had asked yet.

chuddo
09-14-2005, 06:09 PM
decently in shape from being a swimmer.

-edito-

mslif
09-14-2005, 06:09 PM
I think that people should leave her alone. I can't help but feeling bad for her now. /images/graemlins/frown.gif I actually feel bad for the both of them, this is quite humiliating.

B Dids
09-14-2005, 06:10 PM
As somebody who liked OOT a lot more before the idiots took over, I really hate "this is OOT" as an excuse.

OOT isn't some license to behave like a pack of idiots.

I liked this thread because it's really amusing how bad Chuddo stepped in it, not because of some stupid dog pile on some random chick.

PITTM
09-14-2005, 06:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i don't want to slag her off, so i will just say that her body was not one of the reasons i was interested in seeing her again.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude...i seriously didnt think you would respond. but the fact that youre still dissing her is "fabulous".

rj

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-14-2005, 06:11 PM
Dids, have you ever participated in organized sports as a teenager or 20-something with other guys your age?

Slow Play Ray
09-14-2005, 06:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Actually, I for one thought that it was pretty clear that "slept together" meant that he didn't have sex with her. Otherwise, why would he even bother mentioning separately that he saw her naked? Maybe I'm way off, but I didn't think sex was really implied, although I can see that as an interpretation. Other than wording it more carefully, it would have been hard for him to make it clear that he didn't have sex with her without saying it outright, which wasn't necessarily called for since no one had asked yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought this same exact thing.

And FWIW, I can't believe I got this far into a thread. Sometimes trainwrecks can be such a beautiful thing.

B Dids
09-14-2005, 06:12 PM
Yes, and my point is that there's not reason people need to treat OOT in the exact same fashion.

Phoenix1010
09-14-2005, 06:13 PM
Nearing the borderline. I think it's time to stop.

SL__72
09-14-2005, 06:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. I just figured it was poor word use from the start. Whether or not it was intentional, I bet he would have admitted it if asked about it before she freaked out.

LethalRose
09-14-2005, 06:14 PM
he may of implied he had sex with her by saying "slept with" but that can cleary mean he spent the night at her apt, or they shared a bed. So dont assume slept = sex. Sometimes it mean what it actually means, maybe thats a foreign concept to some of you.

I kinda agree with ms, you should all really leave her alone, quit sending her messages and crap. Its just creepy, OOT had its fun. lets move on.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 06:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
after that conversation took place i was actually going to send her flowers, and still try to hit it

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry dude, we've all been there with the comments like yours in the IM chat, it just sucks when your groveling gets exposed to the whole world. But consistent with the begging in the IM chat, I find it hard to believe that flowers were being sent to "end it"

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree on the groveling. Any guy that says he hasn't groveled or faced some humiliation in a relationship is a liar and undoubtedly has never beat off either. I give him and anyone else a total and complete pass on the groveling business, as long as it doesn't become a strategy or a lifestyle. He gets out of jail free on this one in my book until I invent a time machine to go back and expunge my own hilariously pathetic bouts of embarassing foolishness from the record.

Inthacup
09-14-2005, 06:20 PM
Dids, aside taking the moral high road in OOT, is there anything else you're trying to accomplish?

InchoateHand
09-14-2005, 06:21 PM
Would you just [censored] shutup? You make Olivia look smart, and chuddo wise.

ononimo
09-14-2005, 06:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think that people should leave her alone. I can't help but feeling bad for her now. /images/graemlins/frown.gif I actually feel bad for the both of them, this is quite humiliating.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree with leaving her alone but only because i think the humor of the situation has run its course. i don't feel bad for her at all ... actually, eff her.

but the avatar stays. (until i get bored with it)

Blarg
09-14-2005, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It definitely is not the focal point and shouldn't be held as the focal point of this whole business by anyone exercising reasonable judgment, much less a little simple tolerance for the occasional awkward outburst of human folly.

NLSoldier
09-14-2005, 06:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It definitely is not the focal point and shouldn't be held as the focal point of this whole business by anyone exercising reasonable judgment, much less a little simple tolerance for the occasional awkward outburst of human folly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blarg is wise.

Blarg
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes spelling is more entertaining than others.

West
[ QUOTE ]
he may of implied he had sex with her by saying "slept with" but that can cleary mean he spent the night at her apt, or they shared a bed. So dont assume slept = sex. Sometimes it mean what it actually means, maybe thats a foreign concept to some of you.

[/ QUOTE ]

The original context was:

[ QUOTE ]
what's weird is as i was pulling up to her place, she was like "oh just park here on the street" as opposed to something like 'just drop me off in the front of the house'. so she had be walk her to her door, only to not invite me in. i didn't know if she had called an audible or what.

so then, no goodnight kiss, which i was surprised by. here is a girl i have made out with, seen naked, and slept with, and no goodnight kiss after a pretty decent date?

[/ QUOTE ]

Is someone reading that going to think he meant "slept with" platonically?

LethalRose
09-14-2005, 06:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

make me

jokerthief
09-14-2005, 06:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As somebody who liked OOT a lot more before the idiots took over, I really hate "this is OOT" as an excuse.

I liked this thread because it's really amusing how bad Chuddo stepped in it, not because of some stupid dog pile on some random chick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course it's amusing how bad chuddo stepped in it. That's the only thing that's really that funny about it. Your acting like he committed some mortal sin by *gasp* lying to us. The first post took balls and was mildly funny. He then tells a little lie to save face, gets busted and hilarity ensues. Then is man enough to come back and admit his fault. He's good in my book.

Stuey
09-14-2005, 06:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i think the humor of the situation has run its course.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Stuey2plus2/mike.gif

There is still enough there for me. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

TomHimself
09-14-2005, 06:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

make me

[/ QUOTE ]STFU

chuddo
09-14-2005, 06:32 PM
who is brilliant imo?

billyjex
09-14-2005, 06:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dids, have you ever participated in organized sports as a teenager or 20-something with other guys your age?

[/ QUOTE ]

have you ever seen a picture of him? i'm suprised he could even walk to the bathroom, let alone do anythign sporty.

Blarg
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Weak.

Sauce.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not ignoring his error, exactly. I'm saying that his error is very mild compared to the compounding errors this psycho and her ugly friend made.

So basically, instead of going off on everybody, I just choose to comment (occasionally) on how psycho the girl is. So here goes...

Shame, chuddo, for implying you had sex with her. Whether a mistake in wording or intentional, you should not have done that. Shame.

[/ QUOTE ]

The thing is, this was already said and worked out before, and repeatedly. Why latecomers feel this is a revelation of some sort, or holds undue significance, puzzles me. It definitely seems to be a fixation on one small aspect of the whole affair that suggests an inability to put things in context and measure them as a whole.

It even smacks a good bit of Polo Player type tactics in certain respects. They're instinctual in some guys. How much if any of the vulture/knight in shining armor thing figures in I can't say, but whatever the motivation, it seems unbalanced and unfair, and to willfully ignore the broader context of the whole dang deal.

billyjex
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree. i didnt think he meant they had sex when he originally posted the comment.

Stuey
09-14-2005, 06:34 PM
istewart i think.

I'm wrong that is his pic though I think maybe. /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Blarg
09-14-2005, 06:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not overly fond of the dogpile on the chick on her blog, but the dogpile on Chuddo is at least as misguided and unnecessary.

InchoateHand
09-14-2005, 06:37 PM
You know, is that poisoning the well, or ad hominem? Just mentioning a potential likeness to Polo Player is a pretty grievous characterization.

InchoateHand
09-14-2005, 06:39 PM
Thats because you dont speak English.

Can we give up on the chuddo [censored]---he already said that he was sorry, the mischaracterization was obvious, and has been stated many times, hardly a unique failing.

PITTM
09-14-2005, 06:39 PM
i dont know that its a "dogpile on a random chick" as much as i am just baffled at how two human beings would have such an exchange. her line of logic here was a "trainwreck". first, she posts negative things about the date he had with her. then he says, "look at what she said" and posts a picture of her.

saying look what she said is funny and i have no problem with it. posting a picture was kind of stupid, but by looking at her myspace she obviously likes guy seeing pictures of her from her gallery of photos and her bolded I WANT TO MEET GUYS thing. so i dont think that he was really too in the wrong here, besides lying about sleeping with her. lets just call it a lie now because it obviously was.

but, when she posted a private conversation she had with him and then proceeded to insult him in her blog she pretty much loses the right to ask for privacy. she knew we were gonna read it, i dont see why we cant respond. she just acted like a complete ass and i dont see any reason why we cant have some fun with it.

rj

NLSoldier
09-14-2005, 06:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree. i didnt think he meant they had sex when he originally posted the comment.

[/ QUOTE ]

same here. and for those of you who thought it definately meant they had sex...i think jokerthief sums it up well.

[ QUOTE ]

Of course it's amusing how bad chuddo stepped in it. That's the only thing that's really that funny about it. Your acting like he committed some mortal sin by *gasp* lying to us. The first post took balls and was mildly funny. He then tells a little lie to save face, gets busted and hilarity ensues. Then is man enough to come back and admit his fault. He's good in my book.

[/ QUOTE ]

NotMitch
09-14-2005, 06:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i dont know that its a "dogpile on a random chick" as much as i am just baffled at how two human beings would have such an exchange. her line of logic here was a "trainwreck". first, she posts negative things about the date he had with her. then he says, "look at what she said" and posts a picture of her.

saying look what she said is funny and i have no problem with it. posting a picture was kind of stupid, but by looking at her myspace she obviously likes guy seeing pictures of her from her gallery of photos and her bolded I WANT TO MEET GUYS thing. so i dont think that he was really too in the wrong here, besides lying about sleeping with her. lets just call it a lie now because it obviously was.

but, when she posted a private conversation she had with him and then proceeded to insult him in her blog she pretty much loses the right to ask for privacy. she knew we were gonna read it, i dont see why we cant respond. she just acted like a complete ass and i dont see any reason why we cant have some fun with it.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

A good policy in email, IM and places like 2+2 is to assume that whatever you say will be read by the last person you would want to read it. A lot of IM programs log conversations making them easy to share. I think expecting a conversation about postings on blogs/message boards not be get posted on said blog/message board is naive.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 06:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. Soldiering on gamely and taking what comes after you've totally screwed the pooch in public takes a fair amount of balls, and you gotta give at least some credit for that.

Stuey
09-14-2005, 06:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

had to add a late comer

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Stuey2plus2/mike1.gif

Jesus Christ don't be so lazy and post a photo already yesh!

LethalRose
09-14-2005, 06:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

A good policy in email, IM and places like 2+2 is to assume that whatever you say will be read by the last person you would want to read it. A lot of IM programs log conversations making them easy to share. I think expecting a conversation about postings on blogs/message boards not be get posted on said blog/message board is naive.

[/ QUOTE ]

doesnt Trillian, GAIM, do this automatically?

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-14-2005, 06:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

had to add a late comer

[/ QUOTE ]
It's a good thing you captured that one, because it's hilarious and I just refreshed and she's deleted all the comments again.

PITTM
09-14-2005, 06:47 PM
ryan=me.

rj

NotMitch
09-14-2005, 06:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

doesnt Trillian, GAIM, do this automatically?

[/ QUOTE ]

Trillian yes, GAIM I assume so but I dont use it.

PITTM
09-14-2005, 06:50 PM
yes, this was my point. she posted these things both times. he just linked us to it. i think she was MUCH more in the wrong here.

rj

Blarg
09-14-2005, 06:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You know, is that poisoning the well, or ad hominem? Just mentioning a potential likeness to Polo Player is a pretty grievous characterization.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, a comparison with Polo Player type motivations is a kick in the pants, but it isn't completely out of left field; it seemed to spring up organically from the circumstances. Speculative to be sure, so I didn't claim it applied to any particular poster too firmly, but it was hard not to wonder if some "guy impulses" were operating when the outcries against Chuddo seemed to be getting unbalanced and sounding a little like a crusade.

NLSoldier
09-14-2005, 06:58 PM
Olivia497s away msg...

"Bodies are for hookers and fat people."

wtf /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Slow Play Ray
09-14-2005, 07:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Olivia497s away msg...

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a Futurama quote (Bender).

*Edit* The second part is "All I need is a wad of cash with a head wrapped around it."

PITTM
[ QUOTE ]
Olivia497s away msg...

[/ QUOTE ]

i find it harder to mess with her now that i saw the "i <3 futurama" good taste for once. its FABULOUS!

rj

B Dids
[ QUOTE ]
Dids, aside taking the moral high road in OOT, is there anything else you're trying to accomplish?

[/ QUOTE ]

Feeling old and grumpy? It's working too...

LethalRose
09-14-2005, 07:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Olivia497s away msg...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

whats the context? im confused.

NLSoldier
09-14-2005, 07:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Olivia497s away msg...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ahh.

PITTM
09-14-2005, 07:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Olivia497s away msg...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bender is a robot and doesnt have a "body"...this is pointed out to him, he says the quote.

rj

Slow Play Ray
09-14-2005, 07:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Olivia497s away msg...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[Cut to: Planet Express: Meeting Room. Farnsworth, Leela and Fry are sat around the conference table. Fry is eating a bowl of Bachelor Chow. Bender's head flies through the window, bounces off the screen and lands in the middle of the table.]

Bender: Hello, peasants.

Leela: Bender? What happened to you?

Fry: Yeah, you look different. Did you get a haircut?

Bender: No, I sold my body.

[He spits the cash out of his mouth.]

Farnsworth: Sold your body? Oh, Bender, I've been down that road. I know it's glamorous and the parties are great but you'll end up spending every dollar you make on jewellery and skintight pants.

Fry: This is crazy, Bender. How are you gonna live without a body?

Bender: Pft. Bodies are for hookers and fat people! All I need is a wad of cash with a head wrapped around it.

Fry: Well, at least now you can pay off your loan shark.

Bender: Yeah, right. What's he gonna do, break my legs?

09-14-2005, 07:05 PM
I can't believe no one has given me props for the whole pound it like a hammer thing. Between all the links, ive been referenced to several times.
I can't believe she deleted the comment on her blog that I convinced jesus to post. The lord above spoketh, and verily he would stick it. Alas, she hath no discretion, and delete those words she did!

KDawgCometh
09-14-2005, 07:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Olivia497s away msg...

[/ QUOTE ]

i find it harder to mess with her now that i saw the "i <3 futurama" good taste for once. its FABULOUS!

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

when I look at the movies and music she listens too, I think damn, she could be a cool girl, then I look at her blog entires and think, man, that's just one chb out there with some fugly friends to make her feel better about herself. just sad really

jason_t
09-14-2005, 07:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, it takes a lot of balls to come back here

[/ QUOTE ]

Does it though? The guy was able to sit and watch most of OOT lambast Olivia while he gets praise heaped on him for putting up with her and starting this freaking fabulous thread before coming back to what is essentially an anonymous Internet forum. It's really doesn't take any balls at all.

LethalRose
09-14-2005, 07:08 PM
still dont get the fat people and hookers reference, meh.

Slow Play Ray
09-14-2005, 07:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
still dont get the fat people and hookers reference, meh.

[/ QUOTE ]

then i guess you're hopeless...

jokerthief
09-14-2005, 07:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does it though? The guy was able to sit and watch most of OOT lambast Olivia while he gets praise heaped on him for putting up with her and starting this freaking fabulous thread before coming back to what is essentially an anonymous Internet forum. It's really doesn't take any balls at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

So what are you getting at Jason? Do you want to organize a lynch mob for his transgressions?

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-14-2005, 07:13 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
This specific blog entry you're trying to read is currently set to be viewable to the blog owner friends only.

[/ QUOTE ]

jokerthief
09-14-2005, 07:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't believe no one has given me props for the whole pound it like a hammer thing. Between all the links, ive been referenced to several times.
I can't believe she deleted the comment on her blog that I convinced jesus to post. The lord above spoketh, and verily he would stick it. Alas, she hath no discretion, and delete those words she did!

[/ QUOTE ]

You have been lost in a sea of 600 posts. But I can see you. Props! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

jason_t
09-14-2005, 07:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So what are you getting at Jason? Do you want to organize a lynch mob for his transgressions?

[/ QUOTE ]

What? How can my post possibly be construed as that?

thatpfunk
09-14-2005, 07:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

had to add a late comer

[/ QUOTE ]
It's a good thing you captured that one, because it's hilarious and I just refreshed and she's deleted all the comments again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, how the [censored] is that funny? It isn't clever. It isn't witty. It isn't original. It is predictable and just [censored] stupid. I can't imagine what your sense of humor is like.

Edge34
09-14-2005, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
This specific blog entry you're trying to read is currently set to be viewable to the blog owner friends only.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She's been sufficiently broken, it would seem. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

You know what they say..."don't start no [censored], won't be no [censored]".

jokerthief
09-14-2005, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That sucks. I am, however, going to take solace in the fact that OOT bitch slapped the smug right out of her. We are a force to be reckoned with! http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/7315/beerchug0em.gif

jokerthief
09-14-2005, 07:21 PM
I'm just saying, lets forgive and remember because it was funny.

jason_t
09-14-2005, 07:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm just saying, lets forgive and remember because it was funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's hilarious. But I thought the statement "Also, it takes a lot of balls to come back here" was pretty far off the mark. That's all.

09-14-2005, 07:23 PM
It's hilarious because here its a cliche, but to her and her friends its wtf does that mean? Then they do a search to find out what it means, and they get pages and pages of references until they actually figure it out. It's perfect.

Stuey
09-14-2005, 07:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

had to add a late comer

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, how the [censored] is that funny? It isn't clever. It isn't witty. It isn't original. It is predictable and just [censored] stupid. I can't imagine what your sense of humor is like.

[/ QUOTE ]

One more to add just for you and as always it looks like he gets the last word as she has made the blog entry private.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Stuey2plus2/commodus.gif

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-14-2005, 07:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Now this is good.

gorie
09-14-2005, 07:36 PM
i really don't like this girl. she has major issues and is just too mean. you just don't treat people like that.

looking back, i don't think chuddo was that bad in describing their history the way he did either, he didn't lie.

seriously, she has a blog. she posted something that related to you that wasn't that nice. she is the one who put this information along with her picture, out in the public for anyone to read, and comment on. you hardly did anything wrong by posting about what was said about your date in this thread for some feedback. you didn't say anything mean about her. she was mean to you from the start. posting here might not have been the best move (i actually think it was because now you know enough to not bother with someone like her), but for her to not realize that you have the ability to write about your life on the internet as much as she does, and act so insanely condescending towards you for it, makes her retarded. she meant her comments for her crowd , you meant your comments for yours. the internet is neat.

the thing you really did wrong here was like this girl to begin with. well and the begging part but i'm sure you regret that /images/graemlins/smile.gif

oh well whatever makes her feel good i guess ? hopefully she'll let her eyebrows grow back.

09-14-2005, 07:39 PM
You mean you wouldnt hit it?!?!

thatpfunk
09-14-2005, 07:39 PM
Now that is really funny.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-14-2005, 07:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hopefully she'll let her eyebrows grow back.

[/ QUOTE ]
Very nice all around, Gorie. I especially like this part.

jokerthief
09-14-2005, 07:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i really don't like this girl. she has major issues and is just too mean. you just don't treat people like that.

looking back, i don't think chuddo was that bad in describing their history the way he did either, he didn't lie.

seriously, she has a blog. she posted something that related to you that wasn't that nice. she is the one who put this information along with her picture, out in the public for anyone to read, and comment on. you hardly did anything wrong by posting about what was said about your date in this thread for some feedback. you didn't say anything mean about her. she was mean to you from the start. posting here might not have been the best move (i actually think it was because now you know enough to not bother with someone like her), but for her to not realize that you have the ability to write about your life on the internet as much as she does, and act so insanely condescending towards you for it, makes her retarded. she meant her comments for her crowd , you meant your comments for yours. the internet is neat.

the thing you really did wrong here was like this girl to begin with. well and the begging part but i'm sure you regret that /images/graemlins/smile.gif

oh well whatever makes her feel good i guess ? hopefully she'll let her eyebrows grow back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Will you marry me? /images/graemlins/heart.gif

CardSharpCook
09-14-2005, 07:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's hilarious because here its a cliche, but to her and her friends its wtf does that mean? Then they do a search to find out what it means, and they get pages and pages of references until they actually figure it out. It's perfect.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it is pretty lame, because, right along with the YSSCKY comment, it is an inside joke and a cliche. I'm glad she finally locked up her MySpace - no one deserves the crap that we dish out. Also, she seems like a decent young woman. She's interesting, does cool things, and has an active social life. That she did something that we consider socially "wrong" in a boy/girl situation is neither unique nor distrubing.

This was an amusing thread, but I think we took it too far when OOT somehow declared war on this unknown girl. As for Chuddo, I'm glad he's back, silly that he lied about sleeping with her (or intentionally mislead). I always hate to see a guy manhandled like she did to him, but I'm glad he appears to be shaking it off.

As for Blarg and his "some guys have a white knight complex" theory, it is right on, and I've long known that it is a character flaw of mine. But what can I do?

CSC

gorie
09-14-2005, 07:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it depends, are you fabulous ?

InchoateHand
09-14-2005, 07:48 PM
I'm Freakin'

gorie
09-14-2005, 07:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it is pretty lame, because, right along with the YSSCKY comment, it is an inside joke and a cliche. I'm glad she finally locked up her MySpace - no one deserves the crap that we dish out. Also, she seems like a decent young woman. She's interesting, does cool things, and has an active social life. That she did something that we consider socially "wrong" in a boy/girl situation is neither unique nor distrubing.

This was an amusing thread, but I think we took it too far when OOT somehow declared war on this unknown girl. As for Chuddo, I'm glad he's back, silly that he lied about sleeping with her (or intentionally mislead). I always hate to see a guy manhandled like she did to him, but I'm glad he appears to be shaking it off.

As for Blarg and his "some guys have a white knight complex" theory, it is right on, and I've long known that it is a character flaw of mine. But what can I do?

CSC

[/ QUOTE ]

i think everyone knows it's lame. but it's still entertaining (the funny stuff, not the mean stuff), she asked for it by posting the conversation in her blog to begin with and getting the link posted here. what do you think she wanted if not attention ?

well nevermind i guess she just wanted to look "cool" and "win".

jokerthief
09-14-2005, 07:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooohhhh, sorry. I'm only fantabulous.

CardSharpCook
09-14-2005, 07:53 PM
Gorie, you and I are diametrically opposed as to how we view men, women, and men and women.

2+2 wannabe
09-14-2005, 07:55 PM
yeah I was brilliant imo

but that was nowhere near the commodus post that I was HOPING would get in before she shut it down

awesome!

morgan180
09-14-2005, 07:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooohhhh, sorry. I'm only fantabulous.

[/ QUOTE ]

don't you mean scrumtrulescent?

LethalRose
09-14-2005, 07:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Gorie, you and I are diametrically opposed as to how we view men, women, and men and women.

[/ QUOTE ]

what about women on women?

MrWookie47
09-14-2005, 07:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Now this is good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dang. I saw up through the Jesus entry, but this brings a tear to my eye. This thread never stops getting better.

iMsoLucky0
09-14-2005, 07:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this Polo Player is turning out to be worse than I originally thought. Look what I found on his profile:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/jmorgan025/polo.jpg

Jeanie (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=277 38132&Mytoken=773B6A1D-D446-4801-BFC35FB98823FD31175825125)

EDIT: That picture turned out small, I'm not good with photos but this freak is a friend of polo's.

gorie
09-14-2005, 08:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i'm not really sure how exactly, but ok. /images/graemlins/smile.gif
i admit i didn't see all the comments that were posted so i don't know how bad they got. and i agree that no on deserves to be harrassed. all i was saying is she had to know what she was doing, she was just expecting to get more people on "her side" by "owning" him and apparently misjudged.

West
I guess I'm kind of curious now - was it ever said how she came to find out about this thread in the first place?

MEbenhoe
After reading the whole of this thread, I've come to the conclusion that the majority of you have been rejected by quite a few girls in your life and somehow see her as your way to get back at them all. Congratulations, you've just shown how immature and unintelligent you all are. Stop harrassing the girl.

BreakEvenPlayer
09-14-2005, 08:04 PM
Both the people trying to take the moral high ground and the people making harsh and unfunny attacks on the girl (SIIYP, YSKY) in this thread are equally lame.

thatpfunk
09-14-2005, 08:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i admit i didn't see all the comments that were posted so i don't know how bad they got

[/ QUOTE ]

Well lets see, someone wrote a story calling her a cvnt and describing a scenario where she would suck a bunch of dicks and then kill herself by drinking poison because her life sucks.

yeah, but i guess she deserved it for using words like fabulous. what an atrocity.

MEbenhoe
09-14-2005, 08:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Both the people trying to take the moral high ground and the people making harsh and unfunny attacks on the girl (SIIYP, YSKY) in this thread are equally lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

People who say things as stupid as this are super lame. OMG I'M SO COOL!!!!!!11

09-14-2005, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I guess I'm kind of curious now - was it ever said how she came to find out about this thread in the first place?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering this myself.

Anyways, the zoo animal one was a little too over the top to be funny. It was a long read and fairly drawn out as well.

CardSharpCook
09-14-2005, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what about women on women?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that Gorie and I agree here. This is a good thing.

McGahee
09-14-2005, 08:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
After reading the whole of this thread, I've come to the conclusion that the majority of you have been rejected by quite a few girls in your life and somehow see her as your way to get back at them all. Congratulations, you've just shown how immature and unintelligent you all are. Stop harrassing the girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's always good to get input from an expert psychologist who has never been rejected.

09-14-2005, 08:09 PM
You guys are mean.

http://myspace-431.vo.llnwd.net/00209/13/40/209270431_l.jpg

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-14-2005, 08:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I think we all know it's lame. It's those of us who can remember where we are and indulge in it without being uptight pricks who are the ones with at least a bit of a sense of humor and enough intelligence to recognize that this is what it is.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-14-2005, 08:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You guys are mean.

[/ QUOTE ]
And it begins. What took so [censored] long?

2+2 wannabe
09-14-2005, 08:12 PM
LOL nice!

so /images/graemlins/smile.gif I hear /images/graemlins/grin.gif that you /images/graemlins/tongue.gif are from /images/graemlins/wink.gif Lex? How /images/graemlins/confused.gif is that /images/graemlins/smirk.gif going? /images/graemlins/frown.gif

MEbenhoe
09-14-2005, 08:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I think we all know it's lame. It's those of us who can remember where we are and indulge in it without being uptight pricks who are the ones with at least a bit of a sense of humor and enough intelligence to recognize that this is what it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah you're right, people who have any sense of morals and realize that things done online do effect the real world, man there is just something wrong with those people. We should go tell them to kill themselves and harass them in any way we can.

gorie
09-14-2005, 08:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i admit i didn't see all the comments that were posted so i don't know how bad they got

[/ QUOTE ]

Well lets see, someone wrote a story calling her a cvnt and describing a scenario where she would suck a bunch of dicks and then kill herself by drinking poison because her life sucks.

yeah, but i guess she deserved it for using words like fabulous. what an atrocity.

[/ QUOTE ]

i hope you aren't implying i think she deserves these comments (i assume you are since i mocked fabulous it quite a bit).

Slow Play Ray
09-14-2005, 08:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this Polo Player is turning out to be worse than I originally thought. Look what I found on his profile:

Jeanie (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=277 38132&Mytoken=773B6A1D-D446-4801-BFC35FB98823FD31175825125)

EDIT: That picture turned out small, I'm not good with photos but this freak is a friend of polo's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, don't you think maybe that is a joke by someone from here...?

jokerthief
09-14-2005, 08:15 PM
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/259/1171/640/NataliePortman_AmericanCinematheque4.jpg

Now, do you feel better?

09-14-2005, 08:16 PM
I think the worst of the comments were the ones saying how she was average-looking.

MEbenhoe
09-14-2005, 08:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/259/1171/640/NataliePortman_AmericanCinematheque4.jpg

Now, do you feel better?

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm not really pissed, more so just shocked that these people would harass someone they dont even know for virtually no reason.

TomHimself
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]check the dates

Patrick del Poker Grande
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah you're right, people who have any sense of morals and realize that things done online do effect the real world, man there is just something wrong with those people. We should go tell them to kill themselves and harass them in any way we can.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nobody's being hurt here. OOT's giving people a hard time for being idiots. The only thing that was hurt was Chuddo's chance, however slim it was, of getting back with this girl and he doesn't even care for that any more. It's all harmless fun, however lame it is. When you grow up, you'll realize that most of the things you did as a teenager or early 20-something were lame. That's what being 13-25 is about. If people are seriously hurt by any of this, then they're wound entirely too tight, they deserve it, and they need it.

thatpfunk
09-14-2005, 08:20 PM
no, i wasn't implying that. i was simply letting you know how extreme people got.

everyone acts like because it is the internet she should be impervious to all this. i am sure suggestions to kill herself, etc has made her feel pretty uncomfortable. this thread is funny, but attacking someone for doing next to nothing probably made her feel like [censored], and for what?

Slow Play Ray
09-14-2005, 08:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]check the dates

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I should rephrase: Uh, don't you think maybe that is a joke?

CardSharpCook
09-14-2005, 08:21 PM
I agree with you Pfunk. Well said.

MEbenhoe
09-14-2005, 08:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Nobody's being hurt here.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, theres no way that girl could possibly be hurt by all the harassment she's taken because of this.

TomHimself
09-14-2005, 08:25 PM
jeanies original comments on poloplayers myspace were on 9/7 which is before this thread ever started

edit-yes it could be a joke but i doubt from 2+2

gorie
09-14-2005, 08:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
no, i wasn't implying that. i was simply letting you know how extreme people got.

everyone acts like because it is the internet she should be impervious to all this. i am sure suggestions to kill herself, etc has made her feel pretty uncomfortable. this thread is funny, but attacking someone for doing next to nothing probably made her feel like [censored], and for what?

[/ QUOTE ]

i do agree with you.

touchfaith
09-14-2005, 08:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Nobody's being hurt here. OOT's giving people a hard time for being idiots. The only thing that was hurt was Chuddo's chance, however slim it was, of getting back with this girl and he doesn't even care for that any more. It's all harmless fun, however lame it is. When you grow up, you'll realize that most of the things you did as a teenager or early 20-something were lame. That's what being 13-25 is about. If people are seriously hurt by any of this, then they're wound entirely too tight, they deserve it, and they need it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, "harmless fun" that resulted in this person having to cancel their blog account and go 'underground'. Real "fun" hurting people huh.

Here's the deal. Whatever she posted in her blog was her's and her friends business. Nobody elses. Just because it was on myspace, doesn't mean it was intended for the masses.

If dude didn't mistrust her so much and hunt down her blog (with no intention of telling her he was), he & she wouldn't be in the embarressing position they are in right now.

He should have known damn well that as soon as he posted a partial entry from her blog, some idiot here was going to track her down.

Funny or not, the whole thing is sad from my perspective...and this is coming from the biggest [censored] here...so what does that say about most of you?

NLSoldier
09-14-2005, 08:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

CSC

[/ QUOTE ]

By "active social life" did you mean "hangs out with lots of fat chicks to maker herself look hotter"?

jokerthief
09-14-2005, 08:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, "harmless fun" that resulted in this person having to cancel their blog account and go 'underground'. Real "fun" hurting people huh.

Here's the deal. Whatever she posted in her blog was her's and her friends business. Nobody elses. Just because it was on myspace, doesn't mean it was intended for the masses.

If dude didn't mistrust her so much and hunt down her blog (with no intention of telling her he was), he & she wouldn't be in the embarressing position they are in right now.

He should have known damn well that as soon as he posted a partial entry from her blog, some idiot here was going to track her down.

Funny or not, the whole thing is sad from my perspective...and this is coming from the biggest [censored] here...so what does that say about most of you?

[/ QUOTE ]

She put the ball into our hands when she came on here and posted a private conversation she had with him with the intention of humiliating him. I don't feel sorry for this woman at all. She tried to own him and ended up getting owned herself.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 08:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i hope you aren't implying i think she deserves these comments (i assume you are since i mocked fabulous it quite a bit).

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that we're using words like "atrocity" in this thread, I think it's high time we find a way to make some comparisons to Hitler somewhere.

After almost 70 pages, I think his appearance is long overdue.

gorie
09-14-2005, 08:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

She put the ball into our hands when she came on here and posted a private conversation she had with him with the intention of humiliating him. I don't feel sorry for this woman at all. She tried to own him and ended up getting owned herself.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree with you, too.

the internet is hard.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 08:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I liked this post.

kerssens
09-14-2005, 08:41 PM
I just read this post from beginning to end. It was the first time I'd read any part of it. I'm tired.

CardSharpCook
09-14-2005, 08:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

CSC

[/ QUOTE ]

By "active social life" did you mean "hangs out with lots of fat chicks to maker herself look hotter"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because this is why people make and keep friends?

jokerthief
09-14-2005, 08:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree with you, too.

the internet is hard.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're to fabulous for the internet anyway.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 08:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. The simple facts have been getting buried here.

thatpfunk
09-14-2005, 08:45 PM
c'mon dude, read what I wrote in context...

i was sarcastically referring to her use of "fabulous" as an atrocity.

and thinking no one was "hurt" is naive. she is a young 20 something female. you don't think this made her feel the least bit uncomfortable? regardless of how people portray themselves, I would be shocked if this didn't freak her out just a little bit. (and yes "hurt" is too strong a word. i just imagine she probably feels creeped out by all this. i doubt she is very forum/ootiot/12-year-olds-with-the-internet savvy.)

touchfaith
09-14-2005, 08:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. The simple facts have been getting buried here.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are kidding right?

He made the first post and it included text from her blog, that she did not grant him access too, nor expect him to seek out and read.

Either way, I could really care less. The end effect is her getting harrassed and the cause was him making this thread.

Cause/Effect at it's sadest.

newfant
09-14-2005, 08:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not so sure she got "owned." I think Chuddo took the worst of it because he tried to come on here and brag about how he banged this chick and next thing you know ol' girl is posting a private IM where chuddo was groveling and admitting that he lied. Plus, I think in the IM he called most of OOT a bunch of douchebags.

If you want to make chuddo your hero, I think that is appropriate for this crowd.

morgan180
09-14-2005, 08:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You guys are mean.

[/ QUOTE ]

oustanding. that picture is scrumtrulescent.

jokerthief
09-14-2005, 08:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not so sure she got "owned." I think Chuddo took the worst of it because he tried to come on here and brag about how he banged this chick and next thing you know ol' girl is posting a private IM where chuddo was groveling and admitting that he lied. Plus, I think in the IM he called most of OOT a bunch of douchebags.

If you want to make chuddo your hero, I think that is appropriate for this crowd.

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, Chuddo hardly bragged about banging this chick. His post was made for us to laugh at his ineptitude and give him advice on how to recover.

Seconldy, she most certainly did get owned. She had to shut down public access to her blog. She completely failed in humiliating Chuddo. Instead she made a 500 post nobody into the author of a thread that is going do be nominated for post of the year, thus making him famous on these boards now. Most people here respect him for coming back and owning up to his mistakes.

TomHimself
09-14-2005, 09:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

You are kidding right?

He made the first post and it included text from her blog, that she did not grant him access too, nor expect him to seek out and read.

Either way, I could really care less. The end effect is her getting harrassed and the cause was him making this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]she put it on myspace! im sure chuddo has a myspace and she probaly expected for him to read it and planned the AIM convo. she deserves it

gorie
09-14-2005, 09:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

You are kidding right?

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, i just posted this in my blog.

Slow Play Ray
09-14-2005, 09:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You are kidding right?

[/ QUOTE ]she put it on myspace! im sure chuddo has a myspace and she probaly expected for him to read it and planned the AIM convo. she deserves it

[/ QUOTE ]

let's find chuddo's myspace. someone get on that.

09-14-2005, 09:05 PM
I suggested this in the MS Paint thread too, but I think it would be entertaining to get some MS Paintings of the Chuddo Story going. Anyone want to give it a shot?

ElSapo
09-14-2005, 09:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree with pretty much all of this. Yeah, a lot of what I did between 13 and yesterday was lame - but that makes it neither right nor means it didn't hurt someone.

Phoenix1010
09-14-2005, 09:07 PM
Harrassing the girl and making her shut down her blog was messed up. The first few were funny, but some people on here are assholes. Regardless of what she did or what you think of her based on your limited knowledge, she didn't deserve as much as she got. That said, it wasn't so terrible that OOT should be worrying about picking up her shrink's bill. Chuddo didn't do anything wrong in my opinion. This thread started out lame, got really funny, and then burned out. I think it's run its course, lets let it die before its greatness is diluted.

gorie
09-14-2005, 09:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Harrassing the girl and making her shut down her blog was messed up. The first few were funny, but some people on here are assholes. Regardless of what she did or what you think of her based on your limited knowledge, she didn't deserve as much as she got. That said, it wasn't so terrible that OOT should be worrying about picking up her shrink's bill. Chuddo didn't do anything wrong in my opinion. This thread started out lame, got really funny, and then burned out. I think it's run its course, lets let it die before its greatness is diluted.

[/ QUOTE ]
i agree with you !

although don't be fooled, her shutting down her blog is part of her massive plan !!

newfant
09-14-2005, 09:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, Chuddo hardly bragged about banging this chick. His post was made for us to laugh at his ineptitude and give him advice on how to recover.

Seconldy, she most certainly did get owned. She had to shut down public access to her blog. She completely failed in humiliating Chuddo. Instead she made a 500 post nobody into the author of a thread that is going do be nominated for post of the year, thus making him famous on these boards now. Most people here respect him for coming back and owning up to his mistakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, having the respect of OOT and POTY for striking out is much better than banging this chick.

PITTM
09-14-2005, 09:11 PM
okay, there are a few problems i have now. first, i cant imagine the person telling her to drink poison was serious. if we still cant take a joke by now(even a tasteless one) in oot i dont know when we will.

second, thin man's statement that us spamming her blog and forcing her to shut it down and saying that we HURT her is insane, maybe beyond insane. she posted her thoughts on an open public forum. she was a complete [censored] in those thoughts and when it was pointed out to her she protected the blog. if this "hurt" her, she would be the most easily injured person in the history of mankind. if you cant take it, dont dish it out...

third, if this gets beyond a joke, it sucks, buts its a REALLY funny situation. i cant imagine either party is that up in arms about all this, but ive enjoyd this quite a bit. keep in mind that "enjoyed" is relative to working, but yeah, i thought this was a hilarious thread. everyones vagina needs to stop gushing blood...now.

rj

Blarg
09-14-2005, 09:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
c'mon dude, read what I wrote in context...

i was sarcastically referring to her use of "fabulous" as an atrocity.

and thinking no one was "hurt" is naive. she is a young 20 something female. you don't think this made her feel the least bit uncomfortable? regardless of how people portray themselves, I would be shocked if this didn't freak her out just a little bit. (and yes "hurt" is too strong a word. i just imagine she probably feels creeped out by all this. i doubt she is very forum/ootiot/12-year-olds-with-the-internet savvy.)

[/ QUOTE ]

22 years old is not a child. She's a college graduate, about the same age as Chuddo.

I'm sure she feels a bit uncomfortable, but no more so than Chuddo. She didn't get reamed remotely as bad in any kind of a meaningful way by OOT fools as Chuddo did when she decided to post his AIM conversation with her. That was just plain low, and much worse, and a second and this time escalated level of betrayal on her part, and more embarassing than anything Chuddo came close to doing.

Frankly, I think it undoubtedly made her the star of her little world for a while, and this is NOT a girl who doesn't like attention. Turning her into a victim is a way too pat, and doesn't really apply all that well.

Here's where she's a "victim" -- OOT guys spamming her log. That alone, for whatever that's worth. Is it devastating? Not unless she's a mental invalid or basket case. It's just jerky. What's more, her own internet hijinks were asking for trouble, over and over again. None of this would have started without her initial blabbing in her own blog, and she wouldn't have stirred up much baloney OOT spam on her blog if she hadn't compounded her instigating indiscretion by trying to publically shame the heck out of Chuddo with the posting of the AIM log. She made her bid for attention by carrying this all out publically in her blog, to be seen by everyone and anyone, and, well, it worked. Maybe too well.

I know Chuddo learned his lesson, but I have my doubts as to whether she learned hers.

I'm not a fan of spamming anyone, and I didn't write anything on her blog myself. But seriously, this girl is as much a victim as she took the extra, repeated, poorly judged efforts to make herself.

This is all small change stuff unless anyone wants to blow it out of proportion, which seems to be the hot craze of the moment in this thread. If she doesn't figure out how to get an entertaining story to tell her friends out of this, the kid is beyond redemption. This story practically tells itself.

Enough drama. Any parties shedding tears over this are terminable goofballs.

We need someone like Big Steve in here to remind us about Living, Learning, and Laughing. Anyone who can't find a good lesson and a good laugh in this mess has problems and shouldn't be criticizing anybody.

BreakEvenPlayer
09-14-2005, 09:15 PM
She cancelled her Myspace. That sucks. People were definitely overzealous commenting on her blog.

PITTM
09-14-2005, 09:16 PM
in a nutshell...

[ QUOTE ]

Enough drama. Any parties shedding tears over this are terminable goofballs.

[/ QUOTE ]

rj

PITTM
09-14-2005, 09:16 PM
oh no, shes going to have to make a new myspace account and add her 4 friends again. is 3 minutes of work really worth it?

rj

newfant
09-14-2005, 09:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She didn't get reamed remotely as bad in any kind of a meaningful way by OOT fools as Chuddo did when she decided to post his AIM conversation with her. That was just plain low, and much worse, and a second and this time escalated level of betrayal on her part, and more embarassing than anything Chuddo came close to doing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the IM posting was fabulous! No way this thread would have been as good without it.

Slow Play Ray
09-14-2005, 09:18 PM
your avatar is mesmerizing.

gorie
09-14-2005, 09:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She cancelled her Myspace. That sucks. People were definitely overzealous commenting on her blog.

[/ QUOTE ]

and she will love the sympathy votes. it's also a power thing, OOT had it while spamming her and being jerks. she took it back. good for her. she is still mean, though.

Huskiez
09-14-2005, 09:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought the IM posting was fabulous! No way this thread would have been as good without it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can someone repost this conversation or link / PM?

Because I decided to study and not visit OOT for a day, I missed the blog, etc.

touchfaith
09-14-2005, 09:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
okay, there are a few problems i have now. first, i cant imagine the person telling her to drink poison was serious. if we still cant take a joke by now(even a tasteless one) in oot i dont know when we will.

second, thin man's statement that us spamming her blog and forcing her to shut it down and saying that we HURT her is insane, maybe beyond insane. she posted her thoughts on an open public forum. she was a complete [censored] in those thoughts and when it was pointed out to her she protected the blog. if this "hurt" her, she would be the most easily injured person in the history of mankind. if you cant take it, dont dish it out...

third, if this gets beyond a joke, it sucks, buts its a REALLY funny situation. i cant imagine either party is that up in arms about all this, but ive enjoyd this quite a bit. keep in mind that "enjoyed" is relative to working, but yeah, i thought this was a hilarious thread. everyones vagina needs to stop gushing blood...now.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

Go eat a banana slug /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Blarg
09-14-2005, 09:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You are kidding right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Grant him access to???? WTF?

It was a public blog on THE INTERNET, for god's sake. With access to hundreds of millions of total strangers.

She didn't expect it to be read? What the heck is a blog for?

You're tremendously far off base here.

And it seems like you do care, and plenty. Your comments have been quite strident from the start, and very slanted. A dispassionate, even slant on the whole subject, looking at the full context of the affair, it has definitely not been.

Don't get mad, but you are just not looking at this thing square and responding fairly or on the level.

It's hard to believe that someone is protesting that things like blogs are about privacy or that this girl ever wanted anything even remotely like it.

LBJ
09-14-2005, 09:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

AHAHAHAHAHHA

This is a real person. POLO PLAYER LEFT A COMMENT TO THIS PERSON TWICE ON THE 6th AND 8th.

From Polo Player to Jeanie (the crossdressing freak with no legs):

[ QUOTE ]
"Hey sweetheart,

How was "Finding Nemo" with your niece?

Thanks for the message! You're too good to me..... "

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweetheart? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jokerthief
09-14-2005, 09:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, having the respect of OOT and POTY for striking out is much better than banging this chick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course it is! This is a typical headcase woman that any man with a shred of standards would want nothing to do with. Chuddo is much better off that all of this happened than if it didn't.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 09:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She didn't get reamed remotely as bad in any kind of a meaningful way by OOT fools as Chuddo did when she decided to post his AIM conversation with her. That was just plain low, and much worse, and a second and this time escalated level of betrayal on her part, and more embarassing than anything Chuddo came close to doing.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, I wouldn't argue with either the entertainment value or the foolishness/cruelty of it.

PITTM
09-14-2005, 09:28 PM
yeah, i might have been kinda harsh, but i really dont think that this was a big deal at all.

rj

LBJ
09-14-2005, 09:28 PM
Here's another gem. Seems Polo Player and the crossdresser with no legs are quite good friends.

[ QUOTE ]
"You're a real catch......a special person. Thanks for tonight, it was superb /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sweet dreams......

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, so right now we know PP and CDF frequently go out (on dates?) and PP wants to constantly thank CDF for the great nights, and he attaches a winking smiley.

gorie
09-14-2005, 09:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, so right now we know PP and CDF frequently go out (on dates?) and PP wants to constantly thank CDF for the great nights, and he attaches a winking smiley.

[/ QUOTE ]
hahahahhahahaha. this is hilarious.

09-14-2005, 09:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I suggested this in the MS Paint thread too, but I think it would be entertaining to get some MS Paintings of the Chuddo Story going. Anyone want to give it a shot?

[/ QUOTE ]

It has begun....take a look in MS Paint.

touchfaith
09-14-2005, 09:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are kidding right?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was a public blog on THE INTERNET, for god's sake. With access to hundreds of millions of total strangers.

And it seems like you do care, and plenty. Your comments have been quite strident from the start, and very slanted. A dispassionate, even slant on the whole subject, looking at the full context of the affair, it has definitely not been.

Don't get mad, but you are just not looking at this thing square and responding fairly or on the level.

It's hard to believe that someone is protesting that things like blogs are about privacy or that this girl ever wanted anything even remotely like it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not mad, just seeing the other side.

imo, just because it was a public blog doesn't mean he needs to go looking for it. And even if he does, he certainly doesn't need to share it or/and criticize in another, even more public forum, where people are known to be in most cases mean spirited.

50% of security is knowledge. If you don't know something exists, you cannot break into it (not implying theft here). He had to seek it out, which implies malice.

Yes, she put it out there, but he also took it for his own gain (bragging).

gorie
09-14-2005, 09:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are kidding right?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

imo, just because it was a public blog doesn't mean he needs to go looking for it. And even if he does, he certainly doesn't need to share it or/and criticize in another, even more public forum, where people are known to be in most cases mean spirited.

50% of security is knowledge. If you don't know something exists, you cannot break into it (not implying theft here). He had to seek it out, which implies malice.

[/ QUOTE ]

the same could be said about her though, she didn't need to come here and read what he wrote either. and make it into a huge drama, publicize it to her friends by posting about it on her blog with attached AIM log with intention of humiliating chuddo.

and if you think he was bragging, i think you need to read the title of this thread.

ddubois
09-14-2005, 09:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can someone repost this conversation or link / PM?

Because I decided to study and not visit OOT for a day, I missed the blog, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I know how to look at Temportary Internet Files, I have her blog post & AIM convo. Sadly, no one has posted the initial comments to the blog that were erased before I got to it. Bastards.

[ QUOTE ]

So...to my dismay Brian has posted photos and a skewed play by play of our dating thing...on his little poker forum.
I mulled it over and decided the best way to deal with his exaggeration of our "dating thing" is to post our little spat. I changed the names bc im not a fan of posting his screen name...(or mine for that matter) which is a clear violation of his privacy..sort of like posting someones photos..after you edited them for total strangers to rate.
The events that occured were somewhat offensive, somewhat impressive and well downright sad...but what can you do.
I chose to put our aim convo up bc I feel it clarifys some of the personal comments he made about me. I am assuming some of the forum folks are reading this bc of the 387 view my blog recieved this week...nice
On a side note...I thought about adding douche bag to his handle...but thats not very nice.
I now see the potential problems of a posting to a blog, but in the end the reason I use this is to keep up with friends and share fun little stories...like a 3 date "relationship" that a guy morphed into an epic drama via the forums.
The spicy douchebag files...(okay so I am sort of mean)

olivia: I like "tart in question" almost as much as
Spicy B: que?
olivia: a girl I slept with and saw naked...
Spicy B: how much do you hate me?
olivia: nice brian...I know now what it was about you that was wrong...you lie about people and post their photos on the internet
olivia: um I didnt sleep with you, and I believe you contacted shannon to get back in touch with me after I wouldnt "return your calls"
Spicy B: i didnt mean sleep as in sex clearly. but yeah i understand the pissedness.
olivia497: Im not pissed but I think its funny. oh and please dont put anymore photos up of me that are followed by "dude you should have been pounding it like a hammer"
Spicy B: yeah, i can remove the file from the photobucket thing now so that the link makes it blank.
olivia: I would appreciate that. Please dont do things like that, I never used your name, or photos, its very mean, and now people hunting down more of my pictures
olivia: its pathetic
Spicy B: yeah, i completely didnt think someone would be that weird to look you up solely from a pasted blog entry.
Spicy B: files deleted so pictures cant show up anymore.
olivia: sure
olivia: thanks
Spicy B: im really sorry. i guess i was just chapped about it and my friends found it pretty funny, and i thought it would make a decent story for some of the people i know on there.
olivia: well maybe asking me about it would be a more logical move instead of asking 150 of your internet buddies.
olivia: I dont care that you read the blog, I didnt know. It wasn't even that negative.
Spicy B: that does make more sense.
olivia: why would I say mean things about you on purpose? wait thats what you did.
Spicy B: what do you mean?
olivia: I wouldnt post something hoping you would read it, thats pretty hurtful. It wasn't even mean.
Spicy B: i just didnt understand it i guess. what do you mean thats what i did?
olivia: put all that stuff on the forum about me
Spicy B: i really didn't say anything bad about you. other than the "tart in question", but that is simply my affinity for british slang.
olivia: yeah
Spicy B: in fact if you read it is kind of clear i was bummed out about it solely because i am attracted to you and find you different than most people i go out with.
olivia: yeah well im not interested...that was a total douche bag thing to do
Spicy B: im really sorry olivia. like i said pretty much every thing i said about you was complimentary
olivia: I was made fun of as lacking intelligence, accused of hooking up with your friends and sleeping with you...which I didnt and you my friend did not snub me, I didnt call you when you were asking to come stay at me new apartment
olivia: bc I wasnt going to just sleep with you...which is clearly what you are looking for
Spicy B: no it really isn't at all.
Spicy B: you know i am not one to sleep around.
olivia: "pound her like a hammer" "try to stick it in" ?
olivia: they say romance is dead
Spicy B: people are idiots. and those are random people i do not know.
Spicy B: olivia i was too shy to even give you a good night kiss, so the thought of having sex is
pretty much the furthest thing from my head.
Spicy B: plus i decided after my last girlfriend that i wasn't going to have sex with anyone i wasn't dating for a while. so thats a non issue.
Spicy B: its not like i posted something like "yeah, she isn
Spicy B: ack hit enter
Spicy B: not like i posted something like "yeah, she isn't my type or really cool. but she is kind of cute and i may shag her after going out a few more times". nothing like that.
olivia: yeah well it was still unfortunate.
Spicy B: i know, and i really am sorry. im genuinely attracted to you, for your personality, looks, and intelligence. im an idiot.
olivia: well it was real...have fun moving back to lexington
Spicy B: i wish you would give me a chance.
olivia: um so you can post it on the internet..."dude hit that and bring a camera" no thanks
Spicy B: you know that isnt how it is and that is not what im like.
olivia: um no I dont know...lets recap.
Spicy B: i really just posed because i couldnt make out what you were saying about me and wanted to get others opinions. plus people find it funny when someone gets made fun of by a girl they took out.
olivia: the first time we hooked up you were all like dont be shy...dont have inhibitions...bc I didnt want to sleep with you, then you make some shitty comment about me not being cute bc I wouldnt talk to you anymore, then you post to a forum with my photos and your friends rag me out..tell me how nice you really are now...please
Spicy B: for one anyone ragging on you is not my friend and more of just some rando on that forum. that forum is an offshoot of some of the poker ones i post on, it is "other other topics" full of random crap and stories.
Spicy B: i dont know what i was thinking the first time we hooked up. just overzealous or didn't really know what i wanted i guess. i was just being a typical stupid guy that had just kind of ended things with a girl i really liked and all that crap.
Spicy B: like i said i haven't slept with anyone in a while and don't plan on it unless i am seriously dating that person.
Spicy B: and the shitty comment about you not being cute was a shitty, jackass comment. one that i have apologized for and have tried to recant.
Spicy B: you know i think you are incredibly pretty.
Spicy B: "food wasn't great and the movie was mediocre, but the conversation and whatnot was great as far as that usually goes on a date. "
Spicy B: "we share the same taste in music and film, have the same political views, she is pretty smart and going to be going to law school next fall."
olivia: umm I know, I read
olivia: I get lost where your "slept with her" comments go to "pound her like a hammer"
olivia: or "I will keep mum about the blog and use it for info"
olivia: or even better..."if you dont use that to get something...you are a dumbass"
Spicy B: one second
Spicy B: "pound her like a hammer" ---some idiot being a jackass
Spicy B: "if you dont use that to get something" -- another one
Spicy B: and my exact quote about saying nothing to you about it was "no i think im going to be mum on the journal. mainly like i said for future reference if we spend more time."
Spicy B: and that is only because i didnt want to bring it up and have it be awkward
Spicy B: also, one of my actual friends suggested that there was a chance you might just want me for entertainment and whatnot. so i was worried that we may hang out some, only to find you writing "yeah i don't really like brian, but he takes me out to dinner and out to do stuff, so that works for me." not that you would ever be the type of person to do that to begin with, just that in the tiny chance you were, i would want to know about it.
olivia: well im not that kind of person. I continued to think about hanging out again bc we had such fun "date banter" and I wanted to get to know you better...not to get a free meal. I offered to go dutch and you were the one who said "would you want it to be more of a date thing"Spicy B : i know you arent that kind of person. i feel really bad.
Spicy B: i honestly haven't taken someone out that i don't know very well and had such a nice time just being in there company.
olivia: well thanks
Spicy B: your welcome. i really wouldn't bother with all this if i weren't attracted to you in the first place. i really feel stupid for posting that and honestly just wanted to get people's opinions on what you were trying to say, as i didnt really understand it myself. im sorry some weird rando e-stalked you and messaged you because of all of that. i didn't link to it solely for that reason and didn't think someone would go to that extent, if it was even possible.
olivia: yeah and there is that...my blog got 177 views. and random guys emailing me on myspace to tell me im pretty
Spicy B: thats really weird. like i said i didnt link to it or anything like that and didnt think anyone would do such things or be able to. :/
olivia: well they can and they did
Spicy B: im sorry. hopefully one is a millionaire supermodel and you'll like him. but chances are they are just creepy dbags.
olivia: yeah they are
Spicy B: like i said i really regret this and i hope you can at least see that, and that i do find you a great person to be around.
olivia: well I just wanted to let you know...since you do wonder.."You think she reads OOT and is showing all of her gf's laughing" I do now, and we are
olivia: please dont talk to me anymore
Spicy B: ouch. im sorry you took everything that way.
Spicy B: i wish you could see that i never said anything negative about you and that i was only trying to get an interpretation of what it is you meant about me.
olivia: well you should have asked me and spared the crap
Spicy B: i really wish you would reconsider and give me a chance.
Spicy B: anything i can do?
olivia: um I think you could borrow some of your internet buddies porn and pound it like a hammer...just not with me
Spicy B: can you please realize it is nothing like that and that isn't me at all?
olivia: sure I will, I just have no desire to go out again. but im sure in some way you are an honorable chap
Spicy B: i thought you enjoyed my company?
Spicy B: ..?

I guess the best way to end this story is to clarify....see a pattern? Im sure some ass will comment on my continued usage of this word.
1.) I called him Lexington Brian bc I was dating another Brian...who I was on a "break" with when I met Lexington Brian, this nickname was coined bc my friends were confused. Incidentally Louisville Brian and I got back together after Lexington Brians little trip to Louisville before christmas.
2.) Several people, including Lexington Brian know he never "slept with me.." He slept over only bc I didn't want him to try and drive back to Lex at like 330 am in bad weather.
3.) Ramsi's is fabulous and I will stand by that forever.
4.) I was never snubbed by Brian, unless by snubbed you mean rejected his many requests to come in town and go get dinner and see movies after Xmas break. Or perhaps snubbed means...My friend Shannon refused to help him figure out how to "win me back"....
5.) My friends do read OOT and we are laughing. (Even he calls you guys douchebags.) Maybe you are nice, but your "pound her like a hammer" comments sort of change my opinion...
and last but certainly not least...
6.) I did enjoy Brians company and was going to hang out more to see how things worked out...but now...not so much.

[/ QUOTE ]

_2000Flushes
09-14-2005, 09:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
AHAHAHAHAHHA

This is a real person. POLO PLAYER LEFT A COMMENT TO THIS PERSON TWICE ON THE 6th AND 8th.

[/ QUOTE ]

Settle down, MRVEGAS.

-2kF

jokerthief
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i agree with you !

although don't be fooled, her shutting down her blog is part of her massive plan !!

[/ QUOTE ]

Gorie, you're starting to make me believe all women are evil geniuses (present company exluded of course).

yellowjack
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I think a lurker (guy with 4 posts, I forget the name) probably found the post and told her about it. It's either that metro guy or Jay.

ononimo
09-14-2005, 09:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the same could be said about her though, she didn't need to come here and read what he wrote either. and make it into a huge drama, publicize it to her friends by posting about it on her blog with attached AIM log with intention of humiliating chuddo.

and if you think he was bragging, i think you need to read the title of this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

while your efforts are laudable, it's clear that most of the people making a big stink about how the "big bad OOTers" treated "poor innocent Olivia" are essentially just haters.

Jeff V
09-14-2005, 09:39 PM
"I had the shanghai stir fry...fabulous as ever, I recommended to him the mamma amore, which is my close second..and he thought it was crappy. "

Mmmm I love places that specialize in every type of cuisine.

touchfaith
09-14-2005, 09:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are kidding right?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I agree, what she did was no better. However, we do need to realize and take into account the fact the her action was actually a re-action the to wheels that he placed in motion by posting this thread.

I think we can all also agree that posting something here, as opposed to entry in a myspace blog, is going to receive a much different, and expected, response.

It's fairly easy to see that her post in her blog is going to receive normal replies, most likely entirely from her friends and that posting here...well...tends to be a little different.

touchfaith
09-14-2005, 09:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And I went back, you are correct, it had been a while since I read it. He did not appear to brag. He was a but disrespectful in his words, but I'll attribute that to personality/culture since I do now know him.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 09:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are kidding right?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. No, seeking it out implies curiosity. The imputation of malice is entirely, and I mean 100% and indisputably, incorrect on your part. There's no way in hell you should possibly have come up with malice as a motivation; that's completely unreasonable.

2. You seem to consistently ignore the fact that SHE was the first one to post about their date, not him.

3. What he took was hardly for the purposes of bragging; it was to make fun of himself in an arena where he knew he would be made fun of, and also to ask for people's thoughts, since he didn't know what to make of the situation or how to feel about it.

4. He did not know that people would find a way to dig up her blog or would care enough to do so.

There is a consistent and prolonged pattern of unfairness and very unlikely and unreasonable interpretations in the way you've been approaching this matter.

For whatever reason, it it doesn't appear that this is going to change. Perhaps it's just an attempt to shut down or bog down the thread. But these unreasonable, unsupportable, and sometimes inflammatory interpretations and assertions are just plain wrong.

LBJ
09-14-2005, 09:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
AHAHAHAHAHHA

[/ QUOTE ]

Settle down, MRVEGAS.

-2kF

[/ QUOTE ]

You dont find it funny that the same Polo Player we've been ripping on for 5 pages just went out on a date with a crossdressing male who has no legs?

TomHimself
09-14-2005, 09:52 PM
get a new avatar yours sucks. go back to lebron

Blarg
09-14-2005, 09:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

while your efforts are laudable, it's clear that most of the people making a big stink about how the "big bad OOTers" treated "poor innocent Olivia" are essentially just haters.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very true. It's a cheap and easy hate fix. Or self-righteousness fix.

zephed
09-14-2005, 09:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Scroll down and read his "friends" comments. Genius.

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/9027/224841935s6ig.jpg

spamuell
09-14-2005, 10:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If people are seriously hurt by any of this, then they're wound entirely too tight, they deserve it, and they need it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you Patrick.

LBJ
09-14-2005, 10:07 PM
Just for you, Tom. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

HopeydaFish
09-14-2005, 10:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo! The fact that other people are enjoying this thread is enough to make the haters instantly find fault with it. It's the same people who hate *every* popular thread, and try to act morally and intellectually superior while doing so. Rather than just ignoring threads like these, they have to try to ruin them for everyone else.

Eurotrash
09-14-2005, 10:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If people are seriously hurt by any of this, then they're wound entirely too tight, they deserve it, and they need it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Patrick, your assessment here is simply

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6451/fab4he.jpg

edit: this picture is absolutely hilarious to me still, I can't look at for 5 seconds without laughing out loud.

Huskiez
09-14-2005, 10:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Because I know how to look at Temportary Internet Files, I have her blog post & AIM convo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you sir.

[ QUOTE ]
Sadly, no one has posted the initial comments to the blog that were erased before I got to it. Bastards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now does anyone have this?

09-14-2005, 10:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! Beauty is only skin deep, it's the inside that counts.

touchfaith
09-14-2005, 10:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1. No, seeking it out implies curiosity. The imputation of malice is entirely, and I mean 100% and indisputably, incorrect on your part. There's no way in hell you should possibly have come up with malice as a motivation; that's completely unreasonable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fine, malice too strong a word, how about deception? Either way you look at it, he wanted and sought out information that she did not offer him. What did he expect to find? Would he have posted it had it been 'good news' (assuming his freinds found it funny)? If so, why shouldn't I believe that he intended to post whatever he found.

[ QUOTE ]
2. You seem to consistently ignore the fact that SHE was the first one to post about their date, not him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Earlier reply: I think we can all also agree that posting something here, as opposed to entry in a myspace blog, is going to receive a much different, and expected, response.

It's fairly easy to see that her post in her blog is going to receive normal replies, most likely entirely from her friends and that posting here...well...tends to be a little different.

3. What he took was hardly for the purposes of bragging; it was to make fun of himself in an arena where he knew he would be made fun of, and also to ask for people's thoughts, since he didn't know what to make of the situation or how to feel about it.

Earlier reply: And I went back, you are correct, it had been a while since I read it. He did not appear to brag. He was a but disrespectful in his words, but I'll attribute that to personality/culture since I do now know him.

I'll add that he was naive to think there would not be 5 people with this person as their avatar by the end of this.

[ QUOTE ]
4. He did not know that people would find a way to dig up her blog or would care enough to do so.

[/ QUOTE ]

Completely naive.

[ QUOTE ]
There is a consistent and prolonged pattern of unfairness and very unlikely and unreasonable interpretations in the way you've been approaching this matter.

For whatever reason, it it doesn't appear that this is going to change.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since when do I need a reason to be contrary?

[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps it's just an attempt to shut down or bog down the thread. But these unreasonable, unsupportable, and sometimes inflammatory interpretations and assertions are just plain wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shut-down or bog this thread? If anything I keep it alive for another day.

B Dids
09-14-2005, 10:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! Beauty is only skin deep, it's the inside that counts.

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys are aware that people aren't like honor bound to use actual pictures of themselves and this image is likely a joke, right?

RunDownHouse
09-14-2005, 10:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And even if he does, he certainly doesn't need to share it or/and criticize in another, even more public forum, where people are known to be in most cases mean spirited.

[/ QUOTE ]
Criminy, "mean-spirited?" That's essentially the worst this was - "mean-spirited." Who cares?!? If she's in any way basing her self-worth on what 500 anonymous strangers think, she's nuts anyways. This goes doubly true since most of the comments were ridiculous. Whoever said that the worst comments were those calling her "average" was completely right, and how bad is that? "Oh, RunDown, you're so average! Not modelesque at all!" Excuse me while I go weep in my Ben & Jerry's.

Anyways, I thought the top three comments, in order, were:

Commodus. Pure gold, especially with the timing. How the hell did an internet message board gimmick account nail that comedic timing so well?

Kurosh, for simplicity and being there first.

The "throw yourself a party" story. That thing was really, really funny. If anyone thought it was in the least bit serious, they're clueless.

touchfaith
09-14-2005, 10:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And even if he does, he certainly doesn't need to share it or/and criticize in another, even more public forum, where people are known to be in most cases mean spirited.

[/ QUOTE ]
Criminy, "mean-spirited?" That's essentially the worst this was - "mean-spirited." Who cares?!? If she's in any way basing her self-worth on what 500 anonymous strangers think, she's nuts anyways. This goes doubly true since most of the comments were ridiculous. Whoever said that the worst comments were those calling her "average" was completely right, and how bad is that? "Oh, RunDown, you're so average! Not modelesque at all!" Excuse me while I go weep in my Ben & Jerry's.

Anyways, I thought the top three comments, in order, were:

Commodus. Pure gold, especially with the timing. How the hell did an internet message board gimmick account nail that comedic timing so well?

Kurosh, for simplicity and being there first.

The "throw yourself a party" story. That thing was really, really funny. If anyone thought it was in the least bit serious, they're clueless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't reply to my comments via anothers reply. You ignored me remember? Go away.

TimM
09-14-2005, 10:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
he wanted and sought out information that she did not offer him. What did he expect to find?

[/ QUOTE ]

We have no idea how he found the blog. Her AIM name and blog username were exactly the same. Maybe she linked to it in her AIM profile, who knows. Maybe he knew she had this thing before they even went on the date.

_2000Flushes
09-14-2005, 10:23 PM
[quotehttp://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6451/fab4he.jpg

edit: this picture is absolutely hilarious to me still, I can't look at for 5 seconds without laughing out loud.

[/ QUOTE ]

Such are my sentiments for your avatar. http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/4428/allezcuisine29ur.gif

-2kF

thatpfunk
09-14-2005, 10:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, so to be funny for oot, you wouldn't mind me emailing your mom or sister and call her a dumb cvnt and tell her to go suck animals dicks and then kill herself?

Grow the [censored] up. Most women would feel uncomfortable having guys write this to them. They have a whole other set of issues that guys don't have to deal with. Maybe because some of my friends have had to move due to a stalker/convicted rapist I understand how uncomfortable somethings can make young women. Obviously you don't, and most of the people posting here don't.

Making fun of her- awesome, hilarious. Calling her a cvnt, telling her to slag off animals, dudes, etc, telling her to kill herself, not funny, just weird and creepy.

maryfield48
09-14-2005, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Gorie, you're starting to make me believe all women are evil geniuses (present company exluded of course).

[/ QUOTE ]

To exclude present company would be reckless beyond words.

HopeydaFish
09-14-2005, 10:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, so to be funny for oot, you wouldn't mind me emailing your mom or sister and call her a dumb cvnt and tell her to go suck animals dicks and then kill herself?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was *one* guy who made a bizarre post about drinking drano and having sex with animals. It was a dumb post, made by an idiot. It was one post out of hundreds that were made on here and her blog. Condemn the idiot who made the post, but don't lump all of OOT in with this person.

West
09-14-2005, 10:50 PM
I think the first point in all this is, I don't think it's right of her to post her rather mixed assessment of her date with him on her public blog - and using his name. When I first came across that "Louisville Mojo" site I linked, there was a link there to her blog. So it's not even like she could only expect her friends to be reading it. And obviously he came across it somehow.

Now the reason I personally even came across that site was because Chuddo posted pics of her, and the pics were labelled "oliv123" or something. It didn't take a rocket scientist to guess what her name probably was. That and a detail from the blog posted here was all it took to google the Mojo site. So while he probably didn't intend for people to find her blog, he unknowingly made it easy to find (and you can debate whether it was appropriate to post her pics here without her permission, though they may have simply come from her public site).

But nobody posted a link to her blog until "oh snap" did - so that everyone could see her update posting her IM conversation with Chuddo. This thread was pretty much dead and buried until that happened. And if she didn't want anyone coming to the site, but felt compelled to reply publicly to anything Chuddo said here, she or a friend could have easily have just posted here, without linking to the blog.

That's not to say that she deserves to be harassed. But her camp posted the link to her site here themselves - how could they not expect a bunch of comments?