PDA

View Full Version : read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Blarg
09-14-2005, 03:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She's what happens when little girls grow up watching too much "Sex in the City".

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, reminds me of my ex. she watched that and friends way too much. we had broken up during a summer and i hooked up (made out) with another girl. then told my ex about it (stupid-stupid). after a bunch of screaming she wanted to get back together with me. i told her she didn't have a reason/right to be so upset. she said, "don't make me make you watch every episode of ross and rachel on a break."

i never felt bad about anything i did during that relationship after that. either she was only pretending to be hurt or simply stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh. I'm not sure what's worse, a girl who lives her life according to "Sex in the City", or a girl who models her relationships on "Ross and Rachel". I think it's a tie...both are equally pathetic.

This woman may be beautiful on the outside, but inside she's very very ugly.

[/ QUOTE ]

God save us from people who think sappy, pseudo-hip t.v. shows reflect the way reality is or should be. They are very scary people indeed. You can hear the abyss just howling in them.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 04:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Overall I don't think she sounds like a very nice person

[/ QUOTE ]

she sounds a little touchy

Poor chuddo /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe, but I think he might be getting mad prop points in OOt for this, and since she decided after the date that she didn't really want much to do with him, [censored] her.

Chuddo, you'll be okay dude, if tools like PoloPlayer are the type of guys that she hangs out with, you're much better off

[/ QUOTE ]

Even giving yourself the NAME of Polo Player is totally hilarious. This guy must be laughed at constantly behind his back.

But sounds perfect for a Sex in the City girl.

KDawgCometh
09-14-2005, 04:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is her 'current mood' 'pleased' because she thinks she pwn3d?

[/ QUOTE ]

that's gonna change when she sees all of the replies to her blog. its worth checking out cause there have been some funny updates

Blarg
09-14-2005, 04:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am amused for various reasons which only chuddo knows.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone else unnerved by this? Makes me think they are in on something with this thread...

[/ QUOTE ]

If this was a hoax, it would be the best OOT forum hoax ever.

Eurotrash
09-14-2005, 04:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone want to make any guesses at which painfully predictable reply she'll use when she comes back and sees all this?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm contemplating this now, but I'm sure it's going to involve calling OOT a group of "douches" and/or "losers" who have no lives so they have to terrorize her blog to get off because, unlike Polo Player, they are not real men who can score fine ladies.

also, I wouldn't be surprised if some of her friends sign up for 2p2 and spam OOT.

KDawgCometh
09-14-2005, 04:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Even giving yourself the NAME of Polo Player is totally hilarious. This guy must be laughed at constantly behind his back.

[/ QUOTE ]

his personal description is even worse. I can safely say that if I ever came across that herb, I would be sure to punch him in the face. I can't stand fake people like him, and he belongs with a fake girl like her.

KDawgCometh
09-14-2005, 04:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone want to make any guesses at which painfully predictable reply she'll use when she comes back and sees all this?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm contemplating this now, but I'm sure it's going to involve calling OOT a group of "douches" and/or "losers" who have no lives so they have to terrorize her blog to get off because, unlike Polo Player, they are not real men who can score fine ladies.

also, I wouldn't be surprised if some of her friends sign up for 2p2 and spam OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

they already have, Oh Snap is one of her friends. THis could get fun, I don't think any of her group have experienced a good flaming, and her blog is now littered with them /images/graemlins/smile.gif

CardSharpCook
09-14-2005, 04:11 AM
Okay.... The responses on her blog have gone too far. This isn't some imaginary girl, nor is it your ex-girlfriend who broke your heart and humiliated you. She is just a young woman who feels that chuddo has violated her privacy and so she is striking back. What OOT has done isn't good. We've effectively shut down her blog, and though many here feel it is a stupid, silly blog, it is/was hers. Additionally this episode will be witnessed by all of her friends/family. So congrats OOT. We've just given a decent young girl a traumatic experience (being called a "worthless XXXXing cXXX" by a total stranger, plus all the other private messages she has undoubtedly received counts as traumatic).

This is not good at all.

CourtesyFlush
09-14-2005, 04:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sure the word "immature" will make an appearance as well. "Immature douchebags" is my guess.

Also the phrase "I guess they have nothing better to do..." will probably be in there too.

thatpfunk
09-14-2005, 04:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Okay.... The responses on her blog have gone too far. This isn't some imaginary girl, nor is it your ex-girlfriend who broke your heart and humiliated you. She is just a young woman who feels that chuddo has violated her privacy and so she is striking back. What OOT has done isn't good. We've effectively shut down her blog, and though many here feel it is a stupid, silly blog, it is/was hers. Additionally this episode will be witnessed by all of her friends/family. So congrats OOT. We've just given a decent young girl a traumatic experience (being called a "worthless XXXXing cXXX" by a total stranger, plus all the other private messages she has undoubtedly received counts as traumatic).

This is not good at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

i won't be as dramatic as CSC, but he speaks the truth.

scotty34
09-14-2005, 04:16 AM
1. chuddo/Lexington Brian discovers this
2. The identity of "oh snap" is confirmed by someone
3. Olivia or her friends make twoplustwo accounts
4. Yeti reveals what he was referring to

scotty34
09-14-2005, 04:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sure the word "immature" will make an appearance as well. "Immature douchebags" is my guess.

Also the phrase "I guess they have nothing better to do..." will probably be in there too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would any of those be incorrect assessments though?

hedxcold
09-14-2005, 04:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Overall I don't think she sounds like a very nice person

[/ QUOTE ]

she sounds a little touchy

Poor chuddo /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe, but I think he might be getting mad prop points in OOt for this, and since she decided after the date that she didn't really want much to do with him, [censored] her.

Chuddo, you'll be okay dude, if tools like PoloPlayer are the type of guys that she hangs out with, you're much better off

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pepsi or Coke: Sprite w/ Raspberry Smirnoff

Ever been called a Tease: I don't sit down when I pee.....so, NO

i find it hard to believe he doesn't sit...

KDawgCometh
09-14-2005, 04:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh Snap is one of her friends. THat guy jay. I clicked on his name in the myspace and his tag line at the top of his myspace page says "oh snap"

Blarg
09-14-2005, 04:24 AM
I've only seen the one page, as you have to sign up for myspace to see the rest, I guess. Maybe I will.

At any rate, although I'm not a fan of spamming anyone, saying someone was "traumatized" because of bunch of internet dorks said stupid stuff on her blog, or elsewhere, is probably overstating things. Especially since it was on her blog, of all things. She's publishing personal stuff there to be seen by the world(she could even more easily have kept a personal journal on her computer privately). She's making comments about people she knows, even people she's dating. Something tells me this girl is NOT into privacy.

To say she was traumatized by some internet dorks seems to basically be saying she's stupid or incapable. Kind of like that pedestal women's libbers complain about -- we put them up there to protect them, but it's also a form of disrespect for their competence and a way of belittling them under the guise of respecting them. I'm not saying you're meaning to do this, but I think that's the effect or implication.

If she publishes a blog and even puts personal stuff about dating on it, yet can't handle stupid internet comments or doesn't expect them, she'd have to be extraordinarily dumb. Or be on the internet for the first time today.

Eurotrash
09-14-2005, 04:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I really think Chuddo has already seen this but just doesn't know how to respond (were I in his situation I really wouldn't)

as far as what Yeti meant, I really am interested in that now, too.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 04:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, that does have to be about the fruitiest drink response ever. I wonder if he throws a hissy fit if he doesn't get a little umbrella in his drink.

If there's anyone's blog that should be made fun of, it's probably this guy's.

MILFChaser
09-14-2005, 04:36 AM
Add me to the list of people who is shocked that this guy is getting as much support as he is. The only reason I can think of is that the forum is generally made up of socially awkward types who don't have much luck with girls themselves...but still...

This guy comes to an INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD to brag about having sex with a girl, and then he is totally called out on it being a lie. I honestly dont know if it gets any more pathetic???? Dude, this girl just BURIED you worse than I can ever imagine. Do not listen to the people telling you that "its her loss" etc.

Congratulations though, during my year and a half or so of reading this forum I have been tempted several times to reply to people and rip on them for being losers posing as playas etc...you are the first one that made me pull the trigger.

YOU GOT OWNED!!!

Phoenix1010
09-14-2005, 04:38 AM
Jesus. I ignored this thread for a while because the original post seemed lame, and I thought it was racking up replies because people were talking about Taco Bell. Can't believe I missed this as it was happening. Comedy Plutonium. Olivia and Chuddo, you both rule. Thread of the year candidate.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 04:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Jesus. I ignored this thread for a while because the original post seemed lame, and I thought it was racking up replies because people were talking about Taco Bell.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL me too, and well said.

tonypaladino
09-14-2005, 04:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, that does have to be about the fruitiest drink response ever. I wonder if he throws a hissy fit if he doesn't get a little umbrella in his drink.

If there's anyone's blog that should be made fun of, it's probably this guy's.

[/ QUOTE ]

His name is LANDON

LANDON!!!!

i'm laughing so hard i'm gonna cry

Blarg
09-14-2005, 05:09 AM
Heheheh. I guess that's the second choice if your other kids are already named after all the good states.

touchfaith
09-14-2005, 07:24 AM
Damn, you guys are [censored] up. Grow the [censored] up already and leave the poor chick alone.

This thread makes me feel good about myself and that's no small task right now.

09-14-2005, 07:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I really think Chuddo has already seen this but just doesn't know how to respond (were I in his situation I really wouldn't)

[/ QUOTE ]

Poor chuddo. If she was at all inclined to forgive him down the road I'm pretty sure that's all ruined now. Anyone who is mean to her in her blog or here in this forum isn't doing our guy any favors. Think about how this makes chuddo look.

I'm pretty sure he did check in late last night. I saw his post briefly but then he deleted it fast. (unless I was just dreaming it!) I wanted to PM him and tell him he handled himself well in their conversation. I think he came across as truly remorseful and very nice and I really think it's her loss.

Yeti
09-14-2005, 08:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

as far as what Yeti meant, I really am interested in that now, too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm 95% sure chuddo hasn't seen this thread yet. Everything in this thread is 100% genuine.

newfant
09-14-2005, 08:22 AM
This is the most awesome thread I've ever read here. Nothing like some idiot lying about banging some chick on a public message board and then having the chick publicly slam you and call you out on your lies on her blog. Nice work, dude.

JordanIB
09-14-2005, 09:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
First, it seems clear to me you are better off w/o this girl. You seemed genuinely desperate and needyin the AIM conversation.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

RunDownHouse
09-14-2005, 09:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I hope someone "pounds that like a hammer" for him. OOTiots, this is your challenge.

[/ QUOTE ]
If an OOTiot manages to hook up with her, this thread just might explode the world.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 09:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Poor chuddo. If she was at all inclined to forgive him down the road I'm pretty sure that's all ruined now. Anyone who is mean to her in her blog or here in this forum isn't doing our guy any favors. Think about how this makes chuddo look.

I'm pretty sure he did check in late last night. I saw his post briefly but then he deleted it fast. (unless I was just dreaming it!) I wanted to PM him and tell him he handled himself well in their conversation. I think he came across as truly remorseful and very nice and I really think it's her loss.

[/ QUOTE ]

If she's blaming him for what other people said in the first place, his situation with her was truly and irredeemably hopeless anyway. Again, I haven't read all the comments on her blog, but nothing other dudes he doesn't even know says has anything to do with him.

If she wanted no comments, she shouldn't have made a blog, shouldn't be posting about her dates in it, but most especially, never should have posted the AIM message. That was a REALLY low blow and meant as nothing else. Like, as in, REALLY.

Honestly, I think Chuddo has overall been easily at least as nice as she has. However, it's a lost cause and he should just take it as a lesson and move on. It's no great tragedy or loss, and hopefully they've both learned that he(or she) who lives by the sword, dies by the sword. And to be a little smarter next time. The only really bad thing is if either one of them comes out of this thinking it was either very serious or that they couldn't have done a lot better.

I'd chalk it up as a funny story to tell on those nights when everyone is topping each other with stories of the most hilarious ways they've f*cked up stupidly. And I'd change the names to protect the guilty. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Blarg
09-14-2005, 09:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hope someone "pounds that like a hammer" for him. OOTiots, this is your challenge.

[/ QUOTE ]
If an OOTiot manages to hook up with her, this thread just might explode the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, I think this thread could easily be turned into a pilot for a t.v. series. Or at least an episode on some lame young yuppy sitcom. Like Sex in the City or Friends! There's gotta be at least 15k in this thread waiting for someone to claim.

samjjones
09-14-2005, 09:25 AM
Wasn't it kinda clear to everybody what was going on once pictures of said parties got posted? He was in way over his head, and after being rejected by the hot girl, felt a need to tear her down. He pretty much deserved this, IMO. That said, the blog and comments were 100% pure comedy gold.

Shajen
09-14-2005, 09:29 AM
http://www.thegreatbeyond.net/gallery/albums/SitePics/LOLCopter.gif

Blarg
09-14-2005, 10:04 AM
It was pretty clear from the start that both parties were screwing each other over for their own entertainment and both were responsible for and kind of deserved their own self-inflicted punishment. Both were in way over their heads and really hadn't thought what they were doing through. She cut him down and good, and he deserved some of it, though I think posting that AIM convo was out of line and much more mean-spirited to anything he came close to doing. Abuse of power, as it were, and of trust. Neither of these two came out smelling like a rose.

I think both are probably hyping the thing way up out of proportion and maybe even turning some seriously dumb moves that should be an oh, well, live-and-learn comedy into some sort of retarded version of a tragedy. Chuddo's absence from the threads suggests that to me.

I really think this is an good illustration of what I said before, a live by the sword, die by the sword situation. Both these clowns skewered themselves. I do give Chuddo credit for being the less mean and more apologetic of the two. I think that counts for quite a lot. Not many people have the balls to say I'm sorry. Seriously, this could have been handled much worse by Chuddo and much better by the girl. Everybody came out kinda stinky, oh well.

If OOT gives out a yearly award for best emotional train wreck, I nominate Chuddo and Olivia. They definitely deserve to walk the red carpet to the applause of fellow OOTiots and bloggers, throwing kisses and bouquets. I think they make a damn cute couple.

steelcmg
09-14-2005, 10:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet!

HopeydaFish
09-14-2005, 10:07 AM
What you're missing is the fact that this girl fired the first salvo by being nasty about Chuddo in her blog. It was only after she did this that Chuddo posted on here, and lied about them bumping nasties. However, what has gotten OOTiots angry is how she treated him in the IM -- it's obvious she staged the whole conversation in order to post it in her blog later on. Had she not done this, things would have blown over and this thread would have been forgotten quickly. However, *she* kept it going with the extreme bitchiness in her blog, not only towards Chuddo, but towards the entire OOT community as well. Now she's reaping what she has sown.

Chuddo tried to apologize to her in their IM conversation, but she would have none of it. Had she accepted his apology instead of completely dismissing it and posting the conversation in her blog to make him look like a loser, the hordes of OOTiots would not have decended on her.

They were both in the wrong...it's just that this girl was much more wrong, and continued being wrong long after Chuddo's original transgression.

Shajen
09-14-2005, 10:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What you're missing is the fact that this girl fired the first salvo by being nasty about Chuddo in her blog. It was only after she did this that Chuddo posted on here, and lied about them bumping nasties. However, what has gotten OOTiots angry is how she treated him in the IM -- it's obvious she staged the whole conversation in order to post it in her blog later on. Had she not done this, things would have blown over and this thread would have been forgotten quickly. However, *she* kept it going with the extreme bitchiness in her blog, not only towards Chuddo, but towards the entire OOT community as well. Now she's reaping what she has sown.

Chuddo tried to apologize to her in their IM conversation, but she would have none of it. Had she accepted his apology instead of completely dismissing it and posting the conversation in her blog to make him look like a loser, the hordes of OOTiots would not have decended on her.

They were both in the wrong...it's just that this girl was much more wrong, and continued being wrong long after Chuddo's original transgression.

[/ QUOTE ]

Two points are awarded to Hopey.

RunDownHouse
09-14-2005, 10:13 AM
Seriously, can we move beyond blaming either party and get back to an area OOTiot going on a date with her?

utmt40
09-14-2005, 10:24 AM
Has anyone had any luck talking to her through AIM?

09-14-2005, 10:34 AM
http://myspace-157.vo.llnwd.net/00212/75/18/212298157_m.jpg

HopeydaFish
09-14-2005, 10:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, can we move beyond blaming either party and get back to an area OOTiot going on a date with her?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, how silly of me. In all the fuss, I'd forgotten what is really important. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

John Ho
09-14-2005, 10:37 AM
I totally agree. This is getting ridiculous. Spamming her blog is wrong considering I don't think she really did anything wrong. The OP implying he had sex with her was just plain wrong and I don't blame her for being peeved.

_2000Flushes
09-14-2005, 10:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Damn, you guys are [censored] up. Grow the [censored] up already and leave the poor chick alone.

This thread makes me feel good about myself and that's no small task right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree.

Brian is not without fault, but Olivia is cold-hearted and out to prove herself more than most guys are.

When she takes pleasure in kicking a guy while he's down, it's open season.

-2kF

DMBFan23
09-14-2005, 10:40 AM
and yet you changed your avatar back? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

John Ho
09-14-2005, 10:41 AM
So he apologizes and she should give him another chance when she was never really interested in the first place?

Think about that.

kyro
09-14-2005, 10:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So he apologizes and she should give him another chance when she was never really interested in the first place?

Think about that.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's EXACTLY what he said. Awesome job ACE!

ononimo
[ QUOTE ]
This guy comes to an INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD to brag about having sex with a girl ...

[/ QUOTE ]

your premise is incorrect. that was not the purpose of his original post.

Patrick del Poker Grande
I need a cliffs notes here. What's going on?

IndieMatty
09-14-2005, 10:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dr; tl?

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-14-2005, 10:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dr; tl?

[/ QUOTE ]
tl;dr

kyro
09-14-2005, 10:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Patrick, I just stumbled on this today. I highly suggest taking 10 minutes to read the thread. Cliffs notes won't do it justice.

Shajen
09-14-2005, 10:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dr; tl?

[/ QUOTE ]
tl;dr

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude comes here and claims he bagged some girl. Linked to her myspace blog or whatever. Taco Bell pwns the thread for a while. Some random comes in with an update. Apparently ole girl found her way to this link and posted an IM convo of her and Chuddo. Chuddo takes one on the chin. Girl turns out to be not nice.

OOTiots (for some reason) rally around chuddo and fire salvos at her myspace blog.

Doesn't blog sound like something you'd leave floating in the toilet? Like a giant log? Am I the only one that thinks this way?

HopeydaFish
09-14-2005, 10:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Think about that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Accepting his apology != Giving him another chance

He'd already blown it when she saw his post on here. However, he *did* seem genuinely contrite in the IM conversation, but instead of saying "Fine, I accept your apology, let's pretend this never happened, now leave me alone forever, I'm not interested anymore", she instead made him twist in the wind and grovel, and then posted the whole conversation in her blog for her own amusement.

Edge34
09-14-2005, 10:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone had any luck talking to her through AIM?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would anybody try? She's clearly strung waaaaay too tight for living.

This thread is PURE FREAKING GOLD. Extra props to the "Brilliant IMO" guy in her blog.

MySpace: Warzone for OOTiots? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Yeti
09-14-2005, 10:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
All things considered you're both being pretty rational... Just stay away from that wacko Caroline who posted a comment to the blog.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's probably one of the 'not hot' ones anyway.

Soul Daddy
09-14-2005, 10:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Patrick, I just stumbled on this today. I highly suggest taking 10 minutes to read the thread. Cliffs notes won't do it justice.

[/ QUOTE ]
Eh, what he said. It's worth the time, I guess. But I can't read the myspace blog.

I'm on the lookout for this girl. Someone give me some good kung-fu and foreign film references to drop in case I see her.

ononimo
09-14-2005, 10:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
All things considered you're both being pretty rational... Just stay away from that wacko Caroline who posted a comment to the blog.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's probably one of the 'not hot' ones anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

she admitted as much in the blog.

09-14-2005, 10:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

check chuddo's thread and follow the myspace link. it's pretty funny.

09-14-2005, 10:56 AM
Even I have no idea wtf is going on, but here's a shot.

Lexington Brian takes girl out on date. Girl not pleased, makes blog post saying as much. LB gets a little more desperate, becomes pussy whipped before getting any. Posts on here his undying love (not directly, but implied) and how he banged girl.

Girl's friends find out, tell girl. Girl transfroms into Cold Hearted Bitch and pretends to be offended by the attention despite the fact she has a MySpace blog and pictures. Unfortunately Sex and the City is no longer running, so her tryout was in vain. LB grovels (because he didn't bang girl), begs for forgiveness. CHB makes new blog post of AIM conversation with LB.

CHB's ugly friend Caroline threatens to kick LB's ass. kurosh goes onto CHB's blog, and pretty much runs that [censored]. Other OOTiots manage to [censored] it up.

FWIW, CHB is pretty banging.

http://myspace-181.vo.llnwd.net/00180/18/10/180590181_l.jpg

http://myspace-853.vo.llnwd.net/00212/35/84/212714853_l.jpg

http://myspace-157.vo.llnwd.net/00212/75/18/212298157_l.jpg

tl;dr

Soul Daddy
09-14-2005, 10:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
CHB

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

morgan180
09-14-2005, 11:02 AM
SHANT IS THE MAN:

Yikes! I hope Lexington Brian doesn't give some of the few good guys in LA a bad name........ Hit me up if you're ever in Cali.

P.S. Check my profile for a terrific Coldplay video

lololololrofl1111on11!!

morgan180
09-14-2005, 11:04 AM
this is probably the most amazing thread i have read since i regged on here - amazing work oot. i now have seen the light.

Yeti
[ QUOTE ]
Other OOTiots manage to [censored] it up.

[/ QUOTE ]

The 'YSSCKY' post by Dave was golden.

Edge34
Nice play tl;dr posting the pics she made public her-damn-self. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I'd say we need this thread stickied, but there's no chance it'll fall off page 1 in the next few days. Her ugly friend Caroline is going to LOVE going around the country and kicking serious ass. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

West
Good point. That's not to say that people don't sometimes go too far though.

Anyone seen this (http://www.louisvillemojo.com/hotties/DetailView.Cfm?MMID=46789) yet?

SocialWelfareIV
09-14-2005, 11:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is anyone else picturing chuddo standing off to the side in this picture wearing just underwear and a mask/hood?

daveymck
09-14-2005, 11:08 AM
Her blog seems to be broke which is a shame I missed Kuroshs comments.

HopeydaFish
09-14-2005, 11:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Anyone seen this (http://www.louisvillemojo.com/hotties/DetailView.Cfm?MMID=46789) yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the thread that just keeps on giving.

Vavavoom
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

IT GETS BETTER AND BETTER !!!!!!!

She don't mind posting all her details on the net......

ononimo
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

still works for me. (http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=24420486&b logID=47629847&Mytoken=2F966F66-A1B0-457E-905DC14CAF903352100142890)

JinX11
09-14-2005, 11:15 AM
OOT POTY runner-up...(MS Paint still gets top billing).

Edge34
09-14-2005, 11:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Man. She [censored] up.

Who got to THAT one first?

spamuell
09-14-2005, 11:16 AM
She has a fotolog too. (http://www.fotolog.net/all_photos.html?user=olivia497)

Not as exciting as it sounds unfortunately. But she's clearly not as averse to photos of her being on the internet as she makes out.

kyro
09-14-2005, 11:18 AM
ahahhahaah

"i am 98% democrat which means i have the innate ability to annunciate ."

apparently it's the republicans who can spell.

RunDownHouse
09-14-2005, 11:21 AM
Is The_Jay from the personals the same as that Polo Player douche?

[ QUOTE ]
From The_Jay: Next time you want me to teach you the Mike Jones two step, you just let me know! I'll need a partner next time I decide to tear up the dance floor.

[/ QUOTE ]
EDIT: Never mind, they're different people. Apparently she has a whole toolbox full of friends.

mmbt0ne
09-14-2005, 11:22 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
nothing really effed up about her. except for that she doesn't have many hot friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

Self-esteem issues much?

http://www.f2f2s.com/images/olivia.jpg

daveymck
09-14-2005, 11:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

still works for me. (http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&amp;friendID=24420486&amp;b logID=47629847&amp;Mytoken=2F966F66-A1B0-457E-905DC14CAF903352100142890)

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, the previous link now doesnt is forwarding to some holding page. This one does.

NIce thread but suspect the going to far stage is about to hit if it hasnt already.

Vavavoom
09-14-2005, 11:24 AM
Olivia Pic (http://www.fotolog.net/olivia497/?photo_id=7704295)

She has a chunky look about her...........

However, bitch or not....I'd Hit that all night long....

Vavavoom
09-14-2005, 11:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nothing really effed up about her. except for that she doesn't have many hot friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

Self-esteem issues much?

[/ QUOTE ]

OUCH !

[ QUOTE ]
NIce thread but suspect the going too far stage is about to hit if it hasnt already.

[/ QUOTE ]

raisins
09-14-2005, 11:25 AM
bump

Shajen
09-14-2005, 11:26 AM
I /images/graemlins/heart.gif OOT.

You guys are awesome.

IndieMatty
09-14-2005, 11:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Self-esteem issues much?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm dieing. I can't keep a straight face. VN

EDIT: BECAUSE I JUST REALIZED YOU RE-HOSTED ON YOUR SITE /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Voltron87
09-14-2005, 11:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Oliva, you mess with Chuddo you mess with Sup Bro, get is sis? Sup Bro didn't destroy the opposition in '95 only to take [censored] from some slapper like you bro.

[/ QUOTE ]

GENIUS

mslif
09-14-2005, 11:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Self-esteem issues much?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is just hilarious!!!

Edge34
09-14-2005, 11:30 AM
Sup Bro is in the myspace. Its official, this has taken over MSPaint for the undisputed POTY. Make sure you bookmark it for 2009's POTDecade...

Vavavoom
09-14-2005, 11:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I /images/graemlins/heart.gif OOT.

You guys are awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

SO TRUE........CHUDDO - We're looking out for u dude.....

FWIW, although he made a grovelling apology, which went on for far too long.......He has defo won this battle with the aid of OOT !

Los Feliz Slim
09-14-2005, 11:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this what you kids do all day to meet people? Write non-witty things on the internet about yourselves? Christ, anytime I wish I was 20 again I'll go read this and thank the good lord that I'm too old for this style of "living".

The girl is a clam, Chuddo got pwned, I am glad I am not either of them.

utmt40
09-14-2005, 11:32 AM
This just gets better and better...

HopeydaFish
09-14-2005, 11:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

still works for me. (http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&amp;friendID=24420486&amp;b logID=47629847&amp;Mytoken=2F966F66-A1B0-457E-905DC14CAF903352100142890)

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, the previous link now doesnt is forwarding to some holding page. This one does.

NIce thread but suspect the going to far stage is about to hit if it hasnt already.

[/ QUOTE ]

OOT is like an avalanche with things like this. Once the first snowball starts to roll down the hill and pick up speed, there's no stopping it until it destroys everything in its path.

"Everything in its path" being Olivia's self-esteem, in this case.

Vavavoom
09-14-2005, 11:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oliva, you mess with Chuddo you mess with Sup Bro, get is sis? Sup Bro didn't destroy the opposition in '95 only to take [censored] from some slapper like you bro.

[/ QUOTE ]

GENIUS

[/ QUOTE ]

I hadn't seen this......QUALITY !

ononimo
09-14-2005, 11:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Smart money says the big girl (2nd girl from the right) is Caroline from Olivia's blog.

Vavavoom
09-14-2005, 11:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Smart money says the big girl (2nd girl from the right) is Caroline from Olivia's blog.

[/ QUOTE ]

Based on previous OOT polls......She'd be the best at sucking d*ck.....

09-14-2005, 11:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. Caroline's gotta be the heifer.

Edge34
09-14-2005, 11:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I LOL'd.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-14-2005, 11:41 AM
Alright, so I'm only about 40% of the way through this thread, but I just wanted to say that, among other things mentioned already, I got a good chuckle out of the end of the IM:

[ QUOTE ]
Spicy B: i thought you enjoyed my company?
Spicy B: ..?

[/ QUOTE ]

touchfaith
09-14-2005, 11:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What a bunch of [censored] losers. I originally thought that the OP was a [censored] loser for posting what he did throughout this, but the rest of you take the cake.

Posting [censored] in her blog? Hunting down additional pictures? Ridiculing her friends?

What a [censored] joke.

09-14-2005, 11:44 AM
Can someone post a link to this infamous "MS Paint" thread? I can't imagine a thread more entertaining than this but it's worth reading anyway.

Voltron87
09-14-2005, 11:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

[/ QUOTE ]

i like how after 400 posts and numerous sidetracks, the thread title is perfect again. we are back on topic /images/graemlins/grin.gif

bosoxfan
09-14-2005, 11:48 AM
Sup Bro has made an appearance in her blog

Monty
09-14-2005, 11:50 AM
Don't be surprised when she deletes the insults/comments from her blog. Has she been online since OOT hit her blog? I'm sure the comments will be gone by sundown. It would be kind of strange on her part if she left the insults in her blog.

09-14-2005, 11:50 AM
http://www.fotolog.net/olivia497/?photo_id=7704323
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/2229/yuk0ry.jpg
This Olivia is ordinary as hell without the makeup. Her eyes are slightly too far apart, and her face does this funny thing when she smiles. And if you look closely she has the skin of a 30 year old. No way I'd hit that without the makeup.

Just read her singles ad too. Ugh.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 11:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Eh, what he said. It's worth the time, I guess. But I can't read the myspace blog.

I'm on the lookout for this girl. Someone give me some good kung-fu and foreign film references to drop in case I see her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ask her if she thinks Donnie Yen looked like he could kick Jet Li's butt in Once Upon a Time in China III.

If she agrees, tell her that Donnie Yen was actually in Once Upon a Time in China II, and that she's a total poser.

Post the AIM log on a kung fu board.

mlh2e
09-14-2005, 11:54 AM
Caroline (http://www.fotolog.net/olivia497/?photo_id=7710767)

steelcmg
09-14-2005, 11:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

GENIUS

[/ QUOTE ]

I hadn't seen this......QUALITY !

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant!!!

mslif
09-14-2005, 11:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This Olivia is ordinary as hell without the makeup. Her eyes are slightly too far apart, and her face does this funny thing when she smiles. And if you look closely she has the skin of a 30 year old. No way I'd hit that without the makeup.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree, I think she is really cute. Her two ugly friends make her even cuter.

xadrez
nice work

steelcmg
I think by the time OOT is done with this girl she is going to kill herself.

Vavavoom
09-14-2005, 11:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

IT KEEPS ON GETTING BETTER !!

mslif
09-14-2005, 11:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I really wonder why all of her friends are fat! /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Blarg
09-14-2005, 11:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Even I have no idea wtf is going on, but here's a shot.

Lexington Brian takes girl out on date. Girl not pleased, makes blog post saying as much. LB gets a little more desperate, becomes pussy whipped before getting any. Posts on here his undying love (not directly, but implied) and how he banged girl.

Girl's friends find out, tell girl. Girl transfroms into Cold Hearted Bitch and pretends to be offended by the attention despite the fact she has a MySpace blog and pictures. Unfortunately Sex and the City is no longer running, so her tryout was in vain. LB grovels (because he didn't bang girl), begs for forgiveness. CHB makes new blog post of AIM conversation with LB.

CHB's ugly friend Caroline threatens to kick LB's ass. kurosh goes onto CHB's blog, and pretty much runs that [censored]. Other OOTiots manage to [censored] it up.

FWIW, CHB is pretty banging.

http://myspace-181.vo.llnwd.net/00180/18/10/180590181_l.jpg

http://myspace-853.vo.llnwd.net/00212/35/84/212714853_l.jpg

tl;dr

[/ QUOTE ]

Good summation.

Funny, those pictures. I rate the first one an easy 8 that looks like it could be an easy 9 if shot from another angle. The middle one is outstandingly beautiful -- movie star level, easy. Wow! The third drops precipitously to a 7.

Great lively smiles in all. This is the kind of girl who could easily inspire me to make all the wrong moves at the wrong times, like Brian, bringing out the inner screw-up that's never been buried too deeply and is always fighting to get out and embarass me right in front of the jury. For all her faults, she's definitely pretty enough to make me feel like you do in that dream where you show up in class wearing only your underwear. Woof!

Eurotrash
09-14-2005, 11:59 AM
wow, this thread somehow got so much more awesome overnight. I can't wait until Chuddo sees all of this and comments

edit: not that it was't awesome already, but these recent new pics and all of the myspace comments are just taking it to a new level /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Blarg
09-14-2005, 12:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Other OOTiots manage to [censored] it up.

[/ QUOTE ]

The 'YSSCKY' post by Dave was golden.

[/ QUOTE ]

What does YSSCKY mean? OOT anagrams pop up so fast I can never keep current.

I thought the SIIYP bit on her blog was funny, because she probably has no idea what that could possibly mean.

Oh, and what's tl;dr mean?

SL__72
09-14-2005, 12:02 PM
You should seriously consider killing yourself.

Indiana
09-14-2005, 12:02 PM
Any chick who likes Lost in Translation isnt worth the Lay.

Leave her on the curb. Come roll with Indy, I'll show u some real ladies who actually get Pulp Fiction:)

Indy

09-14-2005, 12:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I disagree, I think she is really cute. Her two ugly friends make her even cuter.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, if you like getting impaled by that chin whenever you get close.

Plus the ugly friend theory has already been discussed.

steelcmg
09-14-2005, 12:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Plus the ugly friend theory has already been discussed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder how those heftys are at giving head

mslif
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am just saying that this picture of her bad, she is cute on all others. I am sure you have bad pictures of yourself.

Shajen
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That Chris guy in the picture looks scary.

CHRIS SMASH!!! CHRIS NOT LIKE FLASHY LIGHT!!!

Heh. I imagine he's a normal dude or whatever, but that pic is horrendous.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 12:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooh sweet, thanks! I'll post from there for us OOTiots to keep it current

[ QUOTE ]
responses to profile: 618
# of times profile viewed: 5363

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a feeling this number is rapidly rising.

[ QUOTE ]

# am a student at UL, and if all goes as planned I will graduate in December and then off to Law School or perhaps Graduate school.

I love Kung Fu, Movies, Sports and cooking.

When it comes to Kung fu, Im old school... Basically as a kid I watched Cheesy kung fu on TBS with my Uncle and his sons. Badly dubbed english and subtitles make me smile.

I love obscure foreign films..good times

I love Basketball (UL and the Spurs), Hockey (Colorado), Soccer (MAN U), Rugby (New Zealand All Blacks) and Im learning to love football slowly but surely.

Im an only child halfie Italian, and I LOVE old Mob movies, if you dont...go home to your shine box.

I love the Food Network. I watch it daily and Iron chef is by far my reigning favorite, the dubbed one of course.

I am learning to cook but really only know how to do a few italian dishes perfectly, but im getting better. Since part of my family is good ol' country folk, and the other is Italian...Im learning the southern food stuff too...

I am a coffee addict. This fun new place by my house might as well be my time share. They play extra fab music, and they have the best Soy milk Caramel mocha..

I love Ramsi's on Btown Road...by far my fav restraunt. Shanghai Stir fry..Corfu Empanda..and the Caramel Cake is Butta!

I try to eat healthy..my friends call me a hippy, but its okay. (I like the food not the lifestyle...I haven't burned my bra or worn patchouli...

I love whole wheat matzo's with avacados on them.

I hate lower back tatoos. (might as well be a bulls eye..)

I love sweet tea with oranges and lemons in it.

# what i'm looking for
I wish you would. I wish you would. Come pick me up, take me out, [censored] me up, steal my records. Screw all my friends, they're all full of [censored]. With a smile on your face, and then do it again...I wish you would. --ryan adams...good stuff

Have I become one of those girls that quotes forlorn rockers in her profile?! Well at least im not writing **LiKe ThIs!***

# i would best describe my work ethic as…
So now that summer has come and gone (tear) im back to classes and lifeguarding indoors...endless suntanning and homemade lemonaide from apt. residents is replaced by old men in speedos and east end snobs. In the end, its still the easiest job ever..

# i would describe the way i dress as…
Fun skirts, loose khakis, comfy worn jeans camisoles, t's...anything that covers up my lifeguard tanline. I love flashy expensive shoes and skirts. Big jewelry..be it earrings that are outrageous or a giant necklaces. That puts a smile on my face.

# i'm currently reading...
The sports section of the Courier, this month's Cosmo, my Constitutional Law deskbook,various text books. For fun I read Chuck Palahniuk novels, US weekly and my LSAT prep guide. The Pottery barn early fall catalogue just arrived,Im soooo happy!!

# if i'm in front of the tv, i might be watching...
Sports center, hoping Barry Melrose will once again be announcing Colorado scores, or perhaps waiting for Rich Eisen to resuscitate the NFL network. UL Basketball brings my world to a standstill. Iron Chef, Real World, Forensic Files, A&amp;E stuff...

# my favorite place in the whole world is…
That place right before you fall asleep where you are not really awake but you are not fully asleep. Good times

I am a big fan of the smokies...running trails there and hiking is the best, there is no place more beautiful in the morning.

# my most recent disorder or neurosis...
Photos. When im out with friends keep the cameras away because I will end up taking hundreds of photos of kissy faces or thumbs upping people while cheesin'

# my musical tastes…
Damien Rice, Iron and Wine, The Flaming Lips, Cary Brothers, Beck, Red House Painters, The Decemberists, Mazzy Star, Simon and Garfunkel, MOTOWN...Marvin Gaye, Otis, Solomon Burke, Temptations, Harold Melvin and the Blue notes, The Drifters, etc..

# my superpowers are...
I make the worlds best homemade chocolate chip cookies, and sweet tea.

# my turn ons are…
Motown and Soul. For my money it doesn't get any better than Solomon Burke or Otis Redding.

Jack Black covering Lets get it on is pretty hot

A guy who smells nice,(Kenneth Cole Black rocks my socks)

Viscious vocabulary!!

Glasses..oh y

# the worst (or best) lie i've ever told was...
That shirt is cute, it has stripes.

# things that make me really angry!
The current administration, my Beastly Theater arts teacher, the lack of sufficient electrical outlets in my apartment, my laptop, people who run into you then grope you in a means to ask for forgiveness, and bad breath. Oh, drink prices at bars.

# things that turn me -off- include…
Straight leg jeans, mouth breathers, stupidity, bad teeth, hyphenated last names, white collars on colored shirts, popped collars, guys who wear pink, tiny purse dwelling dogs and the girls who own them.

# when it comes to my space (apartment, home, etc.)…
A fun little place near campus that is not to big or to small, yet remains the perfect size place for an impromptu preflighting party.

# when it comes to politics…
Im Bipartisan in the sense that I support capital punishment and like country club pools and pool boys.

Im about 98% Democrat in the sense that I have an innate ability to annunciate and have opposable thumbs.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is such a great link! I almost died when I read this comment at the bottom on her:

[ QUOTE ]

The first time I met this girl, I actually opted to go take a nap in the car rather than hang out with her. If you don't believe me, ask her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cancer Merchant
09-14-2005, 12:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The Indian Poker pick is priceless. Someone should tell chica doesn't need to close her eyes too.

Looks like it was worth getting up this morning.

Soul Daddy
09-14-2005, 12:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
too long; didn't read

steelcmg
09-14-2005, 12:12 PM
Olivia!
His friends rub one to anime

I wonder if she is talking about OOT?

Blarg
09-14-2005, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't be surprised when she deletes the insults/comments from her blog. Has she been online since OOT hit her blog? I'm sure the comments will be gone by sundown. It would be kind of strange on her part if she left the insults in her blog.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, that blog has made her a star and rallying point for her friends. Not many women don't like being the center of attention. I think she'll dine out on this story for a while.

ononimo
09-14-2005, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you sound like a guy who believes that the girls in Maxim REALLY look like that in real life.

as wack as i think her personality is, she's obviously attractive. no, she's not airbrushed from here to kingdom come but she's definitely good-looking.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 12:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa, I predicted which one was Caroline of the three! Woo hoo! I could see it in her eyes, I tells ya. I've seen that look before in other nutjobs.

DMBFan23
09-14-2005, 12:17 PM
Blarg,

here's YSSCKY explained. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Number=3169335&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;s b=5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1)

Soul Daddy
This could prove to be very valuable information... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Blarg
[ QUOTE ]
You should seriously consider killing yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah thankies!

morgan180
09-14-2005, 12:18 PM
this chick clearly has self-image issues and surrounds herself with beasts so that when they go out she's the one that gets picked up on and all of her fatty friends can praise her .... lame.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 12:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
too long; didn't read

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks!

KDawgCometh
09-14-2005, 12:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

her friend shannon that chuddo was calling to "win her back" is in another photo on the side, she also can respond to the word, mooooooooo

Blarg
09-14-2005, 12:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Blarg,

here's YSSCKY explained. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Number=3169335&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;s b=5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1)

[/ QUOTE ]

Heheh, that thread turned out to be way funnier than I thought it would.

09-14-2005, 12:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I disagree, I think she is really cute. Her two ugly friends make her even cuter.-mslif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. kinda uncalled for

[ QUOTE ]
I really wonder why all of her friends are fat! -mslif

[/ QUOTE ]

now why would you say that? I'm really surprised as a girl you would jump in and say such mean things. Maybe she likes her friends.

this thread has gone really mean in my opinion.

KDawgCometh
09-14-2005, 12:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Spamming her blog is wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

it would be if she didn't have one of her guy friends come here and post the link to her running down chuddo. she wanted all of us to see it, and so she has to deal with whatever comes because of that. In fact, it was her friend who bumped this thread in the first place last night and allowed all hell to break loose. Something tells me that she's enjoying this

xadrez
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, Just think about this whole thread as a petrie dish. Continue to watch it bloat and multiply, sit back, and laugh your ass off. This is the intranet for christs sake and in some ways, none of this is real.

JinX11
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ain't it great?

09-14-2005, 12:33 PM
I agree and i'm a heartless bastard. I feel bad for the big boned girls that are being ripped on. You son's of bitches.

steelcmg
09-14-2005, 12:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I disagree, I think she is really cute. Her two ugly friends make her even cuter.-mslif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. kinda uncalled for

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

now why would you say that? I'm really surprised as a girl you would jump in and say such mean things. Maybe she likes her friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

If u cant handle this i suggest u leave OOT at once.

astroglide
09-14-2005, 12:36 PM
i haven't read this thread at all. i open all new threads usually and skim for content. this one has zero, and 4 pages of it. [censored] like this and the "who's awake?" and the kwazar threads are everything that is wrong with OOT.

09-14-2005, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ain't it great?

[/ QUOTE ]

well I'm all for laughing at people and I didn't like Olivia's sanctimonious attitude and of course I'm rooting for chuddo cause he sounds wayyy sweet but to make fun of someone's friends? Isn't that a little rough? I'd be ashamed of myself if I stooped to that level.

Can't we stick to making fun of Olivia?

RunDownHouse
09-14-2005, 12:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Agree completely. Those girls are probably fun-loving, genuine, nice, beautiful-on-the-inside people. Seeing them torn down like this is just uncalled for.

Girls, I'm here for you. I understand your pain. If you need a shoulder to cry on, I'm here for your massive tears. Nashville and all the comfort your broad shoulders can handle isn't that far away.

There's even a Golden Corral just down the road from work.

[ QUOTE ]
this thread has gone really mean in my opinion

[/ QUOTE ]
You don't get meaner than posting a private conversation on the internet to ridicule someone. Especially when real life acquaintances of the person being ridiculed can read it.

All chuddo did was post the text of her blog to an anonymous forum, and a story with a bit of embellishment. And her picture, which she has already happily posted on the internet for all to see. She opened the can of worms by posting the information on her blog in the first place, then being a neurotic nutcase and completely failing to understand what happened. She gets what's coming. As do her friends for being dumb enough to be her friends.

IndieMatty
[ QUOTE ]
i haven't read this thread at all. i open all new threads usually and skim for content. this one has zero, and 4 pages of it. [censored] like this and the "who's awake?" and the kwazar threads are everything that is wrong with OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sort of agreed, but this one is not half bad. Better than most of the [censored] lately.

mmbt0ne
09-14-2005, 12:39 PM
I agree and i'm a heartless bastard. I feel bad for the big boned girls that are being ripped on. You son's of bitches.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the poor girl who said this deserves to be coddled and supported.

"What a heinous loser. Pathetic. He has never had sex and never will"

"That is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard. I even created a goddamn profile just to comment on this, that's how sick I think it all is. If I were you, I would drive to Lex, take that bastard by the scruff of the neck, and make him eat a balls-sandwich, O."

"If he does it again, maybe Shann and I will make that Lex trip for ya. Hell, I might bring Jacki, and THEN the [censored] will be on. We are your not so hot friends, and we are hardcore."

Blarg
09-14-2005, 12:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. kinda uncalled for

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They're just describing facts. I think you're reading too much into it in two ways: one, it's an internet board and the least you can expect is things as low-intensity as noting someone is fat. This is small stuff. Especially since, two: they ARE fat.

I'm not completely oblivious, and realize it's not quite like calling them brunettes or something, but it's both conmpletely true(and not just a little) and pretty light stuff.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-14-2005, 12:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm here for your massive tears.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nice.

B Dids
09-14-2005, 12:41 PM
There's basically about 3 key posts, and the best one is one word.

The rest is a lot of "omglolwtf".

I think it's amusing, but the latest posts have been breaking down into some kinda lame superficial petty nonsense.

The vitrol directed towards the girl doesn't make a ton of sense, as the most amusing part is how bad the OP stepped in it.

RunDownHouse
09-14-2005, 12:44 PM
So what you're saying is that an appearnace by Chuddo would inject fresh life into the matter?

Blarg
09-14-2005, 12:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Funniest thread I can recall seeing in OOT. I think you're overstating ... something. It's not like OOT was ever a haven of sophistication and purposeful content. And I've seen a thousand worse and far more misguided threads than this one. This thread doesn't make a good whipping boy for OOT's faults or inability to rise to whatever OOT is supposed to rise to.

mslif
09-14-2005, 12:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. kinda uncalled for

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As Blarg said, I am not being mean, the fact of the matter is that these girls are fat. Olivia is not and I admitted that she is really pretty. I am not judging their character like most people. I am only stating the obvious, her friends are all big girls. There is a theory about that already mentioned in this thread.
Sorry if I offended you.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-14-2005, 12:47 PM
Someone needs to be paying attention to new account names registered today so we can figure out what name Chuddo will be using in the future.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 12:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the poor girl who said this deserves to be coddled and supported.

"That is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard. I even created a goddamn profile just to comment on this, that's how sick I think it all is. If I were you, I would drive to Lex, take that bastard by the scruff of the neck, and make him eat a balls-sandwich, O."

"If he does it again, maybe Shann and I will make that Lex trip for ya. Hell, I might bring Jacki, and THEN the [censored] will be on. We are your not so hot friends, and we are hardcore."

[/ QUOTE ]

Is "hardcore" in the lead for this generation's stupidest word?

IndieMatty
09-14-2005, 12:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Someone needs to be paying attention to new account names registered today so we can figure out what name Chuddo will be using in the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

This can be done in shifts.

astroglide
09-14-2005, 12:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The rest is a lot of "omglolwtf"

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly. perhaps there are actual posts embedded in this mess, but i haven't read them. when i skim, all i see are useless posts, and it doesn't exactly inspire me to go over the whole thing with a fine-toothed comb. i wonder if we had a rating system for threads if it would cut down on it.

mmbt0ne
09-14-2005, 12:50 PM
i wonder if we had a rating system for threads if it would cut down on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

What an innovation that would be. Someone get on it STAT!

Bottom right of the page.

09-14-2005, 12:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what the..?? OMG I hadn't seen any of that.

Did they say that about our boy who was contrite and very sweet? Those bitches! Alright obviously I was completely in the wrong. Disregard previous post. Bring it on oot.

jacki
09-14-2005, 12:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this thread is rated, and it has 4 stars. (sorry if my irony detector is off)

There's a ton of useless stuff here, but the meat is pretty amusing.

TheCodeDog
09-14-2005, 12:54 PM
I think the girl has a strong point. Ramsey's is great.

codewarrior
09-14-2005, 12:56 PM
WTF is a codedog?

samjjones
09-14-2005, 12:57 PM
FYI, Ramsi's is only 2 1/2 stars, so maybe Chuddo was right after all...

Read the Review (http://cityguide.courier-journal.com/fe/RestaurantReviews/Profile.asp?businessid=47010)

TheCodeDog
09-14-2005, 12:57 PM
A codewarrior's best friend?

TheCodeDog
09-14-2005, 12:58 PM
Well damn. I was hoping she was spelling Ramsey's wrong.

B Dids
09-14-2005, 01:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But it only displays inside the thread.

I think the rating system would fail astro anyway- because what the masses of OOT find 4 stars and what he will are clearly two different things.

asofel
09-14-2005, 01:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Spicy B: i really wish you would reconsider and give me a chance.
Spicy B: anything i can do?
olivia: um I think you could borrow some of your internet buddies porn and pound it like a hammer...just not with me

[/ QUOTE ]

Doh.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was classic.

I do feel bad for chuddo though. Posting the picture wasn't too bright, but his original post was no worse than there posting about her side of the story in her own blog. Neither thing is terrifically wise or respectful, but if it's good for one, it's good for the other. It's unlikely he would have posted a thing if she hadn't been the one to post first!

Blaming Chuddo for all the silly stuff guys said is flat out wrong and disingenuous -- she knows it's wrong, but just wants to cop a 'tude and see him grovel. Hey, fun is where you find it, I guess.

The only serious misstep in this fiasco I can recall is that Chuddo said he slept with her. Sleeping over is not sleeping with, and that deserves a big LOL. However, strangely, she made no mention of his seeing her naked and didn't disavow it. So it would seem there may have been more going on between them than she is admitting to.

BOTH parties were dumb as hell about names and personal info. If you are dating Lexington Brian, call him Lexington Freddie or something, for god sake. What's the point of being only "partly" traceable? Keep it anonymous! For Chuddo's part, he should have turned "Lexington Freddie" into "Wilmington Wally" or something, or done whatever he could to keep it private, not public. If the girl is cute -- and damn, she is! -- he should have just kept that confined to text instead of using a pic.

Neither person here has seemed terribly respectful of the other's privacy or shown a whole f*ckton of discretion, that's for sure. The girl is playing up her woundedness about it big time, and once someone gets into a pity party on themselves like that, it's time to step back and let that growing snowball just keep crashing downhill.

Thing is, these couple of screw-ups actually seemed to like each other, but neither did right by each other. What a shame. There are always more fish in the sea, but treating people as expendable kind of sucks and doesn't exactly increase your chances. Most of the people I know who do that much carry it around them like an aura, too. It's something hard to escape from once you realize it's not what you want to be about anymore.

I hope they both at least learned something out of all of this. I'm not sure the girl really did, because she doesn't seem to be taking this situation on the level, or be thinking much about her own mistakes. Who knows, maybe Chuddo is or will, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blarg you are one of my favotite posters

[/ QUOTE ]

09-14-2005, 01:14 PM
deleted by jake's conscience

spamuell
09-14-2005, 01:18 PM
There's a line, that seems pretty uncalled for and not funny.

kurosh
09-14-2005, 01:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The rest is a lot of "omglolwtf"

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly. perhaps there are actual posts embedded in this mess, but i haven't read them. when i skim, all i see are useless posts, and it doesn't exactly inspire me to go over the whole thing with a fine-toothed comb. i wonder if we had a rating system for threads if it would cut down on it.

[/ QUOTE ]Maybe something like ./ (http://www.slashdot.com) has?

09-14-2005, 01:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's the lack of eyebrows and the "cold sore" that gets me squeamish. I have the opinion that you don't post private conversations on the web. What Chuddo did was immature and stupid, what she did was calculated and vindictive. CHUDDO can at least grow up. Quite frankly attention whores are not that much fun to be with and make lousy mothers.

There I said it!

LLL

vulturesrow
09-14-2005, 01:31 PM
I just finished reading this thread, including links. Some thoughts:

1. Probably one of the funnniest ever OOT threads. Dont think many disagree with that.

2. When I went to the link to the CHB's blog, I read "PoloPlayer"'s profile. Big mistake. I am now currently in a bloodthirsty rage after reading the profile of what has to be one of the biggest douchebags to ever walk the planet. Is is is possible that PoloPlayer=Dead?

Blarg
09-14-2005, 01:33 PM
I agree with the shaved eyebrow thing. In a world of endless very stupid fashion trends, this is one of my least favorites, and it looks like it's one that's gonna last.

savman
09-14-2005, 01:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its here!!!!!!!!

HopeydaFish
09-14-2005, 01:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ain't it great?

[/ QUOTE ]

well I'm all for laughing at people and I didn't like Olivia's sanctimonious attitude and of course I'm rooting for chuddo cause he sounds wayyy sweet but to make fun of someone's friends? Isn't that a little rough? I'd be ashamed of myself if I stooped to that level.

Can't we stick to making fun of Olivia?

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone else posted it, but it merits repeating:

Sounds like her friends are bringing it upon themselves. Nice of her to threaten Chuddo *after* he had apologized profusely for what he done and had gotten humiliated by the girl when their conversation was posted in her blog.

Why is it that every hot girl has an over-protective heifer friend who tries to fight her battles for her?

InchoateHand
09-14-2005, 01:43 PM
This thread is mediocre at best.

I doubt this thread will contribute to her self-esteem problems. She's got some spelling issues, but chuddo comes off as a pathetic whiner, and she comes out looking pretty much like she is---a naive, "bouncy" college student. I really don't understand all the hullabaloo.

Other than kurosh "I'm good at poker," the Myspace comments mostly suck too.

This is comic talc.

Mason Hellmuth
09-14-2005, 01:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
YOU GOT OWNED!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
OPSSCKH

ononimo
09-14-2005, 02:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As Blarg said, I am not being mean, the fact of the matter is that these girls are fat. Olivia is not and I admitted that she is really pretty. I am not judging their character like most people. I am only stating the obvious, her friends are all big girls. There is a theory about that already mentioned in this thread.
Sorry if I offended you.

[/ QUOTE ]

mslif, you are good stuff.

ononimo
09-14-2005, 02:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Opinions may vary. No one is forcing anyone to read this thread.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-14-2005, 02:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is definitely one of those threads that are infinitely funny to those who are involved as it's going along, but meh+ for anyone who reads after the fact.

InchoateHand
09-14-2005, 02:17 PM
Mr Patrick---

You are absolutely correct. I hadn't thought of it that way, but thats an apt characterization. Most of the funniness comes from the glee of potentials and new developments. Once its all out there, its just so-so.

And Ono---of course, no one is forced to read this thread, and I'm quite surprised someone read my comment on page five.

asofel
09-14-2005, 02:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
YOU GOT OWNED!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
OPSSCKH

[/ QUOTE ]

no.

mslif
09-14-2005, 02:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry if I offended you.

[/ QUOTE ]

mslif, you are good stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/heart.gif

HopeydaFish
09-14-2005, 02:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is definitely one of those threads that are infinitely funny to those who are involved as it's going along, but meh+ for anyone who reads after the fact.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's about right. I had read the first post and thought it was a little funny that she had posted about their date in her blog, but didn't think much about it afterwards except that this girl has a "Sex in the City" complex. Last night I was just about to go to bed and checked 2+2 to see if anything interesting had been posted. Suddenly this thread had 100+ new replies...and I as I was reading the replies, more and more information was being discovered about this girl and her friends, and more and more people kept posting to her myspace...it was great drama, as I didn't know what was going to happen next, but I knew that whatever it was, was going to be interesting.

This is similar to the Kwazar thread...except that it was a bit of a letdown at the end when it was discovered that Kwazar was *really* in the hospital, and not pulling an elaborate scam.

With this thread, the next Act will be either when Cynthia opens her blog tonight and makes some sort of angry reply, and/or Chuddo finally makes an appearance on here. I'm looking forward to it. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MILFChaser
09-14-2005, 02:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I consider what she did to be rather tame considering the magnitude of the offense (magnitude from a girl's point of view) Think about the girls you know. Short of killing her dog, is there anything that would be more offensive/piss them off more than finding out some guy is falsely claiming he banged her??

I feel the comments on the blog are all gay, including "im good at poker" but maybe that's some kind of OOT inside joke that I am not aware of.

As for her friend's comments, I don't see the problem. All she is doing is pointing out the obvious. "This is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen" etc. As for the "He has never had sex and never will" part, I don't know the OP and don't even recall ever reading any of his posts. So like this girl, this thread is the only thing I can base my opinion of him on. And when I first read her comment I thought that she was dead on.

DrunkHamster
09-14-2005, 02:27 PM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/DrunkHamster/sp0.jpg

I can't believe on a forum like this, no one has posted this one yet.

HopeydaFish
09-14-2005, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I consider what she did to be rather tame considering the magnitude of the offense (magnitude from a girl's point of view) Think about the girls you know. Short of killing her dog, is there anything that would be more offensive/piss them off more than finding out some guy is falsely claiming he banged her??

I feel the comments on the blog are all gay, including "im good at poker" but maybe that's some kind of OOT inside joke that I am not aware of.

As for her friend's comments, I don't see the problem. All she is doing is pointing out the obvious. "This is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen" etc. As for the "He has never had sex and never will" part, I don't know the OP and don't even recall ever reading any of his posts. So like this girl, this thread is the only thing I can base my opinion of him on. And when I first read her comment I thought that she was dead on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Say "Hi" to Cynthia for us, dude.

IndieMatty
09-14-2005, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

a forum like what?

Badboyy
09-14-2005, 02:31 PM
This thread has made my work shift fly by, i have coworkers looking over my shoulder trying to figure out why i keep LOL ing so much.

I love the post about the showball effect , so true. I once tried to be funny and posted some personal pics and next thing i knew OOT had my entire photo album with times and dates, names and phone # up , funny stuff. I feel for the OP , poor guy he tried to impress us and failed on all levels. Wish there was something i could do to get in on this .... much better then reading about Katrina and boring stuff like that when you have OOT on a mission.

vulturesrow
Hopey,

I though pretending to be a long time lurker was a nice touch. Welcome to the foum PoloPlayer!

SL__72
Hey, I really liked your coldplay video.

KeysrSoze
09-14-2005, 02:33 PM
you should have SIIHP, that would give her something to blog about

ononimo
09-14-2005, 02:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's because:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/OccamsRazor/nopkrinoot.gif

Vavavoom
09-14-2005, 02:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OOT = NO POK*R

**Damn...too slow**

PITTM
09-14-2005, 02:48 PM
this girl has some hideous friends, like, seriously hideous. and shes not gonna be hot when shes older. i posted a few replies on her blog. im just "ryan" and i use my obvious signature if youre trying to figure out who i am.

rj

PITTM
09-14-2005, 02:49 PM
putting playing cards on your head and playing poker are two vastly different acts.

rj

Blarg
09-14-2005, 02:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey, I really liked your coldplay video.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heheheh. I was thinking Polo Player, myself.

LethalRose
09-14-2005, 02:51 PM
everyone stop posting pictures, i cant stand to look at anymore ugly drunk 20 something's

PITTM
09-14-2005, 02:51 PM
a BRILLIANT reply to her myspace blog post(presumably by a 2p2er):

"There's a good chance that you suck at life and you should consider having a party for yourself just because of that. At said party you're going to need a bong and at least 1 other person there(possibly a hired helper sort of thing). What that person is going to need to do is hold the bong and pour in the liquid that you will consume in a short period of time. The liquid that the bong will contain will be drano. After that(here comes the fun part) is when the animals that you ordered for your petting zoo will come out and join in the party. Specifically there will be an Elephant, Giraffe, donkey, and a few spider monkeys. While the donkey is SIIYP, and you're giving oral to the elephant, and the giraffe is invading your uterus, you will be skull [censored] in every orifice by the spider monkeys. Now after you're all tired and worn out from being invaded by the San Diego Zoo you can now relax. So sit down, grab yourself a drink and rejoin Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte, and Miranda in your fantasy world you worthless [censored] [censored]."

rj

Voltron87
09-14-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

astroglide
09-14-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i mean one that's actually used outside of 'look at the info in the corner over here!' visible before opening threads and able to be filtered.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-14-2005, 02:56 PM
By the way, I like OOT's avatar... nice touch making it an MS Paint of her picture. The post needs some work, though.

HopeydaFish
09-14-2005, 02:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
a BRILLIANT reply to her myspace blog post(presumably by a 2p2er):

"There's a good chance that you suck at life and you should consider having a party for yourself just because of that. At said party you're going to need a bong and at least 1 other person there(possibly a hired helper sort of thing). What that person is going to need to do is hold the bong and pour in the liquid that you will consume in a short period of time. The liquid that the bong will contain will be drano. After that(here comes the fun part) is when the animals that you ordered for your petting zoo will come out and join in the party. Specifically there will be an Elephant, Giraffe, donkey, and a few spider monkeys. While the donkey is SIIYP, and you're giving oral to the elephant, and the giraffe is invading your uterus, you will be skull [censored] in every orifice by the spider monkeys. Now after you're all tired and worn out from being invaded by the San Diego Zoo you can now relax. So sit down, grab yourself a drink and rejoin Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte, and Miranda in your fantasy world you worthless [censored] [censored]."

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this dude has a few issues. Some major anger towards women that he saw an opportunity to vent. It was a shame his reply came so closely after Kurosh's...kind of soured the humour.

tdarko
09-14-2005, 03:03 PM
this thread has had me go up and down like a [censored] rollercoaster. either way its been entertaining.

i always thought chuddo was decent so when reading this at first i was kind of feeling sorry for him, to laughter, to feeling sorry for him again, to laughter (ty to a few standouts), to finally feeling sorry for the poor bastard again.

she's a bitch, and i don't know if you wanted attention or what chuddo/lexington brian but stop groveling and begging for her.

HopeydaFish
09-14-2005, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
she's a bitch, and i don't know if you wanted attention or what chuddo/lexington brian but stop groveling and begging for her.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the inevitable restraining order will take care of that.

ononimo
09-14-2005, 03:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
putting playing cards on your head and playing poker are two vastly different acts.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

when you're playing blind man's bluff or indian poker, they are exactly the same thing.

tdarko
09-14-2005, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think the restraining order took care of that.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP

EDIT: hat FYP's but had to.

DrunkHamster
09-14-2005, 03:09 PM
A forum full of horny 20 year olds hasn't posted all the pictures they could find yet... obviously...
/images/graemlins/confused.gif

DMBFan23
09-14-2005, 03:10 PM
-chuddo or olivia post here
-someone finds some new content

NLSoldier
09-14-2005, 03:10 PM
She is on AIM....has anyone tried talking to her?

PITTM
09-14-2005, 03:12 PM
im pretty sure she knows this thread exists since she talks about it in her blog.

rj

spamuell
09-14-2005, 03:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm speaking to her right now... I have a sort of dilemma though, I chastised her for posting a private conversation between herself and Chuddo online, it would hardly be right for me to post the conversation I'm having with her, would it?

Yeti
09-14-2005, 03:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm speaking to her right now... I have a sort of dilemma though, I chastised her for posting a private conversation between herself and Chuddo online, it would hardly be right for me to post the conversation I'm having with her, would it?

[/ QUOTE ]

No it wouldn't. Just PM it to me instead.

HopeydaFish
09-14-2005, 03:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Turn-about is fair play. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

KeysrSoze
Wow, this is friggin hilarious. "How DARE you post a play-by-play of your date on an internet forum, Brian! Thats MY job on my blog!" What a bitch.

LethalRose
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

prove it.

Voltron87
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you must post this.

kyro
09-14-2005, 03:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure funky math in England says that 2 wrongs = right.

No, you really shouldn't post it without her permission.

RunDownHouse
09-14-2005, 03:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Turn-about is fair play. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
She never posted anything of Spamuell's, so that doesn't quite fit.

Its more of a "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me" type thing.

kipin
09-14-2005, 03:30 PM
Olivia just wiped out all comments... except for Polo Player 24.

How cute.

morgan180
09-14-2005, 03:30 PM
does anyone think that the following sequence has or currently is occuring:

AIM

<font color="red">Olivia</font>: have you checked 2+2 yet?
<font color="blue">Chuddo</font>: no, why?
<font color="red">Olivia</font>: you're boys are having a field day
<font color="blue">Chuddo</font>: oh, sorry
<font color="red">Olivia</font>: if you even think about posting you have NO chance with me, ZERO
<font color="blue">Chuddo</font>: what do you mean?
<font color="red">Olivia</font>: you must let it go or I will never talk to you again, i mean it.
<font color="blue">Chuddo</font>: i thought you weren't talking to me already??
<font color="red">Olivia</font>: well, i might consider your apology since you obviously have no control over those idiots
<font color="blue">Chuddo</font>: well i think i need to say something??
<font color="red">Olivia</font>: no, not one word or we're finished.

so where's chuddo?

Yeti
09-14-2005, 03:32 PM
He hasn't been online yet.

HopeydaFish
09-14-2005, 03:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

How cute.

[/ QUOTE ]

Landon is being so supportive in these trying times. He's a prince.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

How cute.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, he's in! Score one more big one for metrosexuality!

MrWookie47
09-14-2005, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

How cute.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At least the immortal words of Sup Bro have been logged here for future reference.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 03:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

AIM

<font color="red">Olivia</font>: if you even think about posting you have NO chance with me, ZERO
<font color="red">Olivia</font>: you must let it go or I will never talk to you again, i mean it.
<font color="red">Olivia</font>: well, i might consider your apology since you obviously have no control over those idiots

so where's chuddo?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing it's either a case of spontaneous combustion, or his staying off OOT entirely in an effort to curry favor with, obtain forgiveness from, or hide the salami in Olivia.

Eurotrash
09-14-2005, 03:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
AIM

[/ QUOTE ]

what makes it funny to me is that she'd probably actually use "you're" there.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 03:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

How cute.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

His Vulture Style Kung Fu is strong! Surely Chuddo's Carcass Style will be banished to the Northern Mountains!

Mason Hellmuth
09-14-2005, 03:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
YOU GOT OWNED!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
OPSSCKH

[/ QUOTE ]
no.

[/ QUOTE ]
No, you know what, you're right. I was wrong. In truth, he owned himself.

CardSharpCook
09-14-2005, 03:49 PM
Somehow I doubt Chuddo will post on 2+2 again. Not that he couldn't move past this, but it just doesn't seem likely.

touchfaith
09-14-2005, 03:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you idiots are bugging her on IM? What a bunch of assholes.

B Dids
09-14-2005, 03:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I usually think Thin Man's out to lunch, but he's right here.

She hasn't done much that's wrong, and really doesn't deserve to be harassed by a bunch of immature twits.

Somebody really should IM Chuddo and haze him, he's the one who [censored] up.

kyro
09-14-2005, 03:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Listening to you bitch about how other people are treating this person makes me want to puke. You are a terrible excuse for a person and I really wish you'd shut it you lowly hypocrite..

touchfaith
09-14-2005, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Listening to you bitch about how other people are treating this person makes me want to puke. You are a terrible excuse for a person and I really wish you'd shut it you lowly hypocrite..

[/ QUOTE ]

lick the back of my balls.

LethalRose
09-14-2005, 03:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Somehow I doubt Chuddo will post on 2+2 again. Not that he couldn't move past this, but it just doesn't seem likely.

[/ QUOTE ]

nah..its just a girl..

billyjex
09-14-2005, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

get off your [censored] high horse for once astro. you act like you're some kind of god. it's a [censored] internet message board. get over yourself.

Edge34
09-14-2005, 04:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

AIM

so where's chuddo?

[/ QUOTE ]

This bitch is that concerned about all of us on 2+2 and Chuddo is going to stop posting for her? She's a total lunatic, and she's not even that great of a piece of ass. If Chuddo lets her run his life, they should BOTH SCK themselves.

Vavavoom
09-14-2005, 04:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

How cute.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was bored at work so did a screen grab of every comment.....Just in case that happened.....

billyjex
09-14-2005, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it's almost like disowning your children for 7 years because you couldn't stand their mom running off to another guy. oh..

BreakEvenPlayer
09-14-2005, 04:11 PM
From the makers of "BIMO" comes:

This thread is:

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6451/fab4he.jpg

touchfaith
09-14-2005, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it's almost like disowning your children for 7 years because you couldn't stand their mom running off to another guy. oh..

[/ QUOTE ]

You're really going to need to try harder then that if you want to hurt me.

Try talking about sheep or something...

Shajen
09-14-2005, 04:16 PM
Nihan sir.

RunDownHouse
09-14-2005, 04:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I put ThinMan on ignore long ago for being an idiot, so whenever people talk about him as being a horrible person, I'm lost. Link?

ononimo
09-14-2005, 04:20 PM
love it.

Eurotrash
09-14-2005, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

This thread is:

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL this is the new Jace.

you, sir, are a genius.

edit: i'm jealous that you thought of this first, I think this image is going to get a lot of mileage.

TomHimself
09-14-2005, 04:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I put ThinMan on ignore long ago for being an idiot, so whenever people talk about him as being a horrible person, I'm lost. Link?

[/ QUOTE ]wow you missed that thread. pretty much his wife cheated on him but he couldnt handle being divorced but they ended up getting divorced and he gave away his children to her for some weird reason(2 or 3 maybe) and hasnt talked to them for 7 years. then he tried to get another relationship sometime this year and he was internet dating and he fell in love and then got dumped on the internet

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-14-2005, 04:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

This thread is:

[/ QUOTE ]
BRILLIANT!

trotski
09-14-2005, 04:25 PM
Can I just say how much I love OOT, and this thread is F'ing priceless. In my book it is in a tie with MS Paint, for thread of the year.

pheasant tail (no 18)
09-14-2005, 04:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But he was going to take me to PF changs..and our date banter is some of the best Ive ever had...I dunno though.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is PF changs? Nice on the banter.

You don't want to be w/ someone who insists on bad food and says "fabulous" so much.

Nice job, it's yours if you want it. Just don't take her to PF Changs until you get what you want.

Soul Daddy
09-14-2005, 04:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nice job, it's yours if you want it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, he's in there!

Blarg
09-14-2005, 04:49 PM
I see a polo fight to the death here. Or maybe lawn bowling.

Soul Daddy
09-14-2005, 04:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I see a polo fight to the death here. Or maybe lawn bowling.

[/ QUOTE ]
Cornhole?

tonypaladino
09-14-2005, 04:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I IMed her, she didn't respond, then 10 hours later i got an IM forwarded to my cell phone, she said "He's a Douche"

09-14-2005, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're really going to need to try harder then that if you want to hurt me.

Try talking about sheep or something...

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you reading this message board if it's so beneath you then? You're coming across as a hypocritical douchebag. This is supposed to be fun, lighten up.