PDA

View Full Version : read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

chuddo
09-09-2005, 02:45 AM
so i went out on a date the other night to have dinner and see a movie.

the background on the girl in question is that i had gone out with her a few times over christmas break, hooked up, then kind of snubbed her and stopped talking for a while.

after randomly talking the other day we decided to go out sometime again. so we did wednesday night and i thought it went pretty well.

food wasn't great and the movie was mediocre, but the conversation and whatnot was great as far as that usually goes on a date.

anyhow, i just read her blog (which apparently she doesn't think i read...or does she?), in which the kind of rags on me.

my friends got a kick out of it, so i figured i would go ahead and post it here. so:

----------
"Had a dinner and a movie date with Lexington Brian last night. I wouldn't really call it a date..since I am not really super attracted to him, but it was a nice time regardless. We had dinner at Ramsi's....my favorite..he hated it. Which is grounds to decide to not date someone...Ramsi's is freaking fabulous!

I had the shanghai stir fry...fabulous as ever, I recommended to him the mamma amore, which is my close second..and he thought it was crappy. Disappointing.

I was worried that it would be akward because we had this sorta thing a while ago, I wouldn't even really call it a thing, we just had a couple of dates and he just wierded me out. There is this thing about him, I cant pinpoint it. It reminds me of Carrie and the politician..."Hes so I'm the guy" But he was going to take me to PF changs..and our date banter is some of the best Ive ever had...I dunno though.

We went to see broken flowers, I love Bill Murray, but sadly this was no where near as fabulous as Lost in Translation. There was however this beautiful scene in the movie where he goes to the cemetery bc one of his x gf's is dead and he lays the flowers on her grave and says "hello beautiful." His eyes well up with tears and it starts to rain. It was the most beautiful scene ive ever scene in a movie.

ahh I still enjoyed it..."
-------------

LethalRose
09-09-2005, 02:51 AM
im sorry, but blogs are gay. Why write stupid [censored] like this down, it serves no purpose.

clearly you arent meant for this girl..move on. Try to turn her into your best friend, that always confuses them.

chuddo
09-09-2005, 02:52 AM
why are you sorry? it isn't my blog.

Sully
Now I've seen the future.

Post-date breakdown on the web.

CardSharpCook
Yeah, people and food, man. You reject their food, it is like you are rejecting them. And someone's favorite restaurant (or even a liked restaurant) is a personal thing. To share something personal and have the person you are sharing it with not appreciate is dissappointing.

But whatever, doesn't sound like you're real interested in the girl anyway. She certainly picked up on that (whether true or not).

CardSharpCook
09-09-2005, 02:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Now I've seen the future.

Post-date breakdown on the web.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

BTW, didn't you used to be SullyDenver?

NLSoldier
09-09-2005, 02:54 AM
sounds to me like she definately doenst think you read it.

09-09-2005, 02:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
im sorry, but blogs are gay. Why write stupid [censored] like this down, it serves no purpose.

clearly you arent meant for this girl..move on. Try to turn her into your best friend, that always confuses them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe this blog is gay, but not all blogs are gay I reckon.

I am a blogger, and have many friends on the same blogging thing, so it's almost like a mini forum much like OOT with us replying to each others stuff

LethalRose
09-09-2005, 02:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, people and food, man. You reject their food, it is like you are rejecting them. And someone's favorite restaurant (or even a liked restaurant) is a personal thing. To share something personal and have the person you are sharing it with not appreciate is dissappointing.

But whatever, doesn't sound like you're real interested in the girl anyway. She certainly picked up on that (whether true or not).

[/ QUOTE ]

all chefs are gay. and by gay i mean homosexual and by homosexual I mean they participate in homosexual acts.

If this girl is that weird about her food, she would hate me. I reject 95% of food cooked for me by anyone. Women invite me over to their place, cook dinner. I bring water and an apple.

just kidding CSC I love ya (or do I???)

and i know its not your blog (aka journal) I just dont see much point in writing down my thoughts, especially about girls. id get in trouble if any of them read it.

dont let this girl hurt your confidence, meeting the right girl is all about odds. Approach X number of girls and eventually you will find one who fits you.

smokingrobot
09-09-2005, 02:58 AM
ooh, so i guess you know where you stand at least.

chuddo
09-09-2005, 02:59 AM
no kidding. mainly because i thought i was standing in a much better spot. strumpet.

CardSharpCook
09-09-2005, 03:02 AM
The shotgun approach to dating:

[ QUOTE ]

dont let this girl hurt your confidence, meeting the right girl is all about odds. Approach X number of girls and eventually you will find one who fits you.

[/ QUOTE ]

whiskeytown
09-09-2005, 03:02 AM
if you fail to use this information to get something, whatever it is, for yourself, you are a dumbass - LOL

RB

ChipWrecked
09-09-2005, 03:04 AM
It reminds me of Carrie and the politician..."Hes so I'm the guy"

Is that a 'Sex in the City' reference?

Am I gay for knowing that?

smokingrobot
09-09-2005, 03:06 AM
i asked this girl out i met at a club one time. she was drunk, i was drunk, we were high fiving and the whole she-bang.

i think this chick is cool, fun, etc.

we meet for lunch... kinda awkward. she was older and had a chip on her shoulder about it. i was all like "baby, a couple of years dont make no difference", except not quite like that...

she was cute, she had a little bit of chub on her (which is an overstatement, as i am all about petite girls)

but, we make plans for a 2nd date. we go to NYC and hang out and ... what did we do... we went to a museum, ate some dinner, came back..

anyway, she was boring as [censored] and i had an awful time going out with her. she wanted to see phantom planet, so i took her one night too. i asked her if she was excited and dead pan she's like "yah".

in other words, when she was drunk, she was fun, when she was sober, she was boring.

her friend (who i was friends with too) told me that she wasnt interested in dating me, and i almost was like, "thats fine cuz she's boring", but instead i just said i understood.

'eh.. this story has no relevance whatsoever.

---

what im getting at, is that girl sucks if she's going to make a big deal over food.

did she post your real name on her blog? thats kind of lame, at least keep it anonymous.

kipin
Post this in her comments.

http://www.ihateyourblog.com/

smokingrobot
no it means you too were one of the many men forced to sit through hours of that crap.

or does that make me gay now?

chuddo
09-09-2005, 03:07 AM
just realized that oot always appreciates pictures. so here is the tart in question:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a129/chuddo/oliv1.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a129/chuddo/oliv.jpg
also, that guy is not me in the second picture.

CardSharpCook
09-09-2005, 03:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
if you fail to use this information to get something, whatever it is, for yourself, you are a dumbass - LOL

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously. IF you were the least bit interested in this girl you'd see this blog entry for what it is: a girl who kinda likes a guy, but is aware that he doesn't like her so she's coming up with a worldview that allows her to reject you.

Either that or she just doesn't like you.

Seriously though, all the signs are there. I stand by my read.

smokingrobot
09-09-2005, 03:09 AM
damn, very cute girl.

smokingrobot
this is awesome.

like that one awesome retort you have saved for the right moment...

CardSharpCook
Dude, she is unbelieveably cute.

Stuey
09-09-2005, 03:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i had gone out with her a few times over christmas break, hooked up, then kind of snubbed her and stopped talking for a while.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
There is this thing about him, I cant pinpoint it. It reminds me of Carrie and the politician..."Hes so I'm the guy"

[/ QUOTE ]

This thing about you she speaks of is just a normal signal guys put out after they have hit it once and are not sure if they want to work very hard to hit it again. That will teach her to put out so easy. Carry on bro carry on.

whiskeytown
09-09-2005, 03:10 AM
find out a way to bounce back - stop being "I'm that guy" -

too hot to let slip away

RB

Eurotrash
09-09-2005, 03:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
find out a way to bounce back - stop being "I'm that guy" -

too hot to let slip away

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

just curious, but how credible is your advice about women now?

smokingrobot
ok, since new [censored] has come to light (the pictures) you have got to come back and show her a different side.

i am all about you trying to woo this girl one more time.

if csc is right, she might dig you, get the vibe you are just meh about her, and rationalize a reason to be meh about you...

is there something effed about this chick we should know?

(her voice is annoying/she says stupid stuff all the time/she listens to <insert crappy band here>)

ChipWrecked
[ QUOTE ]
no it means you too were one of the many men forced to sit through hours of that crap.

or does that make me gay now?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's cool.

I was single then.

Now, I'm married...

...and I've seen every Lifetime Movie Channel offering umpteen [censored] times.

smokingrobot
09-09-2005, 03:13 AM
i cant imagine that all of us are socially inept, so the advice cant all be bad, right?

smokingrobot
09-09-2005, 03:14 AM
you win.

ouch.

smokingrobot
09-09-2005, 03:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
the background on the girl in question is that i had gone out with her a few times over christmas break, hooked up

[/ QUOTE ]

hooked up = messed around

or

hooked up = slept with her?

this is important.

if its A, then you gots ta get back in action.

if its B, then you are the man, and you can move on.

Eurotrash
09-09-2005, 03:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i cant imagine that all of us are socially inept, so the advice cant all be bad, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

no, I was directing that one at Whiskeytown, in light of his thread last night with the girl and the smashed up minivan, etc.

chuddo
09-09-2005, 03:16 AM
nothing really too negative about her.

we share the same taste in music and film, have the same political views, she is pretty smart and going to be going to law school next fall.

nothing really effed up about her. except for that she doesn't have many hot friends. but that is more of my friend's complaints as opposed to my own.

smokingrobot
09-09-2005, 03:16 AM
ahhh, oh yah. heh.

whiskeytown, you gotta come back with a story of your moment in the sun next time.

take that girl out again, she couldnt have put you on "friendster" that quick.

smokingrobot
09-09-2005, 03:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
except for that she doesn't have many hot friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

i swear to god thats been the story of my life. every girl ive dated never has hot friends for my friends (or for me to just admire)

ChipWrecked
09-09-2005, 03:18 AM
Dang, she's like 22 then? Nice. Her looks will hold up. Probably better look into marrying her.

chuddo
09-09-2005, 03:19 AM
yeah it is weird. same here, with the exception of one girl. she was pretty ridiculous herself and had numerous equally hot friends. it is a good thing.

chuddo
yeah 22. im 23.

smokingrobot
[ QUOTE ]
going to law school next fall.

[/ QUOTE ]

i need to find myself a sugar mom sometime.

smokingrobot
09-09-2005, 03:20 AM
its nice to be surrounded by that.

smokingrobot
09-09-2005, 03:24 AM
this all sounds very good. a signs point to yes type situation.

chuddo
09-09-2005, 03:30 AM
yeah i don't really know what the deal is. just thought it was odd and a bit funny she slagged me off in her journal.

i will probably give her a call tomorrow and see if she wants to like hang out sunday or something and rent a movie and cook dinner.

clearly i'm not going to mention anything about the journal to her, mainly because it will be interesting to read anything else if i end up spending more time with her.

CardSharpCook
09-09-2005, 03:32 AM
So are you at all interested in her? Cause what I see here, is you just show a little humility and she'll quickly turn around. She said she dug the dinner conversation. So, call her up tell her you had a good time (particularily mention the good conversation) and ask if she might like to go out again. You can't take back what you said about her restaurant (at least not yet), so take her to one of your places. Share some of your favorites with her. People learn to avoid rejection. She'll give up on you to keep from getting rejected. But if you open yourself up, show her that she has the power to reject you, she'll feel safer with you.

Of course, I know nothing about women.

CardSharpCook
09-09-2005, 03:35 AM
I disagree with not mentioning the blog. If you have a second date, I think a great thing for you to say would be, "so I was kinda worried you wouldn't want to go out again <smile sheepishly> I read your blog." It goes along with the theory that making yourself seem vulnerable will allow her to be attracted to you. Not weak/sensetive, but strong/vulnerable.

Colonel Kataffy
09-09-2005, 03:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ramsi's is freaking fabulous!

I had the shanghai stir fry...fabulous as ever

[/ QUOTE ]

My advice is to stay the hell away from girls that use the word fabulous. Especially those who alliterate it.

RRRRICK
09-09-2005, 03:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I disagree with not mentioning the blog. If you have a second date, I think a great thing for you to say would be, "so I was kinda worried you wouldn't want to go out again <smile sheepishly> I read your blog." It goes along with the theory that making yourself seem vulnerable will allow her to be attracted to you. Not weak/sensetive, but strong/vulnerable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Terrible,

keep it a secret and use the information for evil.

Much more fun in that

CardSharpCook
09-09-2005, 03:42 AM
Granted. But less likely to turn into a meaningful relationship...which is...the function of dating? Though yes, if the function of dating is getting laid, then I can see how keeping quiet on the blog might be a good idea....

Actually no, both ends are served by the same means. So all we are left with is the comedic aspect and it WOULD be funny.

Or are we left with the Narcisistic aspect...

chuddo
09-09-2005, 03:43 AM
no i think im going to be mum on the journal. mainly like i said for future reference if we spend more time.

a note on the date: when i dropped her off at her house, she did not invite me in. i was pretty surprised by it, not because i was expecting to mess around or anything or really, but just because i thought she would wan't to hang out for even a little bit and talk.

what's weird is as i was pulling up to her place, she was like "oh just park here on the street" as opposed to something like 'just drop me off in the front of the house'. so she had be walk her to her door, only to not invite me in. i didn't know if she had called an audible or what.

so then, no goodnight kiss, which i was surprised by. here is a girl i have made out with, seen naked, and slept with, and no goodnight kiss after a pretty decent date?

needless to say i had the brow furled as i walked back to my car.

i have talked to her since, and she has said she had a great time and even said she airballed by not inviting me in to hang out. she also said she would like to go out again somtime, which i thought was good news.

then i read the journal entry, and now the ass is chapped and the head confused.

RRRRICK
09-09-2005, 03:50 AM
It's a frivilous attempt to turn the tables around.

Its almost like in her mind what happened before doesn't count and your starting from scratch.

It wont be long before you SIIHP again.

MyTurn2Raise
09-09-2005, 04:02 AM
I wonder if she reads OOT and is showing her girlfriends all this????? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

ChipWrecked
09-09-2005, 04:11 AM
we just had a couple of dates and he just wierded me out. There is this thing about him, I cant pinpoint it. It reminds me of Carrie and the politician..."Hes so I'm the guy" But he was going to take me to PF changs..and our date banter is some of the best Ive ever had...I dunno though.

Sounds like your ego is a little off-putting to her.

OTOH, she is attracted to your confidence.

Good conversation is good.

Sounds to me like you have a green light here.

Do not mention the blog.

Employ hidden camera.

(OK jk there... have fun)

MyTurn2Raise
09-09-2005, 04:19 AM
BTW---excellent post. You used pictures. So many leave this VITAL info out.

ddubois
09-09-2005, 04:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
yeah 22. im 23.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, she looks like 17 to me in that first picture. You should hit that again.

IMO, she didn't really slag you, all her petty criticisms are completlely undone by the "best date banter ever" comment. In fact, after reading that bit, I felt this might be a brag post in disguise.

PS: 95% of blogs are gay.

zokbarjazz
09-09-2005, 04:30 AM
we need pics of you to compare

Dr. StrangeloveX
09-09-2005, 04:52 AM
damn, hit that.

bugstud
09-09-2005, 04:54 AM
unts unts unts unts utns unnnnnnnnf

Vavavoom
09-09-2005, 05:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed....

She is very nice indeed.....7.5/8.......

HesseJam
09-09-2005, 06:12 AM
My take:

Her blog isn't too bad on you. She is disappointed that you didn't like the restaurant. Well, she is not exactly disappointed about that, she is more disappointed that you did not try to make her comfortable suggesting that restaurant which confirmed her feeling that you are not really crazy about her.

Well, this IS a good start, if followed up the right way. She is probably not used to that because most guys will do her bidding (the leading expert site calls this supplication or something). Do not start doing this any time but give her a small finger by telling her that you liked hanging out with her and recant a bit your judgement about the restaurant in a way that she feels you are not really serious but making a feeble try. Don't overdo this, though and in principle stick to your judgement.

Take her to a restaurant of your choice and tell her she can be as frank as you were about the quality of the food.

As I see you got some hand here. Play it! The main issue here seems that you do not know whether you WANT to play it and it seems that you have difficulties making up your mind where you want to take this. You likely will not find an answer here...

diebitter
09-09-2005, 06:17 AM
You got something worth playing here for sure - but keep quiet about the blog, it's your Ace.

hotdog da 2rd
09-09-2005, 06:30 AM
is that her in your avatar?

she's right, you do show alot of the "Hes so I'm the guy" thing. i bet her ragging on you is a kick in the balls. i went through the same thing myself (no blog, just that she gave common friends the impression that she wasn't into me). i went back to the girl for a couple more sleep overs but it was more of a headache than pleasure. after confronting her about the hearsays she just giggle it off and pissed the hell outta me.

after being older and wiser i came to this little theory about situations like that. when people are dating someone of their standard or of higher standards they tend to seek out the flaws in their significant other so if ever a break-up were to follow, it'll be more of an easier let-down.

lets say if i was dating a perfect 10 i would definitely try and break her down (by personality flaws) to an 7 or 8. that way if she were throw me to curb, i can say she was only a 7. there's no need for me to dive onto my bed and cry for months. get it. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

ethier that or she's passing time w/ you while waiting for her knight and shining armor to come. i'm going w/ the second one. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dale
09-09-2005, 07:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So are you at all interested in her? Cause what I see here, is you just show a little humility and she'll quickly turn around. She said she dug the dinner conversation. So, call her up tell her you had a good time (particularily mention the good conversation) and ask if she might like to go out again. You can't take back what you said about her restaurant (at least not yet), so take her to one of your places. Share some of your favorites with her. People learn to avoid rejection. She'll give up on you to keep from getting rejected. But if you open yourself up, show her that she has the power to reject you, she'll feel safer with you.

Of course, I know nothing about women.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly

09-09-2005, 08:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't even really call it a thing, we just had a couple of dates and he just wierded me out.

[/ QUOTE ]

OUCH!

Listen to this guy

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My advice is to stay the hell away from girls that use the word fabulous. Especially those who alliterate it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shajen
09-09-2005, 09:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is the wrong approach.

Dating is war. Intelligence you can gather without her knowledge is power you have over her.

I also recommend next time you see her you piss a circle around her.

You're mine, bitch!

(cute chick though)

09-09-2005, 10:54 AM
Just accept the fact that women make no sense, and since she's reasonably hot keep working on future opportunities to hit it. Even if it takes lying about liking horrible food.

Al P
09-09-2005, 11:07 AM
Too bad the hot ones are always missing something - like intelligence.

[ QUOTE ]
It was the most beautiful scene ive ever scene in a movie

[/ QUOTE ]

KaneKungFu123
09-09-2005, 11:14 AM
i would never date a chick with a blog.

PS: lost in translation is the most overrated movie ive ever seen.

KaneKungFu123
09-09-2005, 11:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

all chefs are gay. and by gay i mean homosexual and by homosexual I mean they participate in homosexual acts.

If this girl is that weird about her food, she would hate me. I reject 95% of food cooked for me by anyone. Women invite me over to their place, cook dinner. I bring water and an apple.

just kidding CSC I love ya (or do I???)

and i know its not your blog (aka journal) I just dont see much point in writing down my thoughts, especially about girls. id get in trouble if any of them read it.

[/ QUOTE ]

you sound like a closet [censored] and a total loser.

britspin
09-09-2005, 11:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

is there something effed about this chick we should know?

(her voice is annoying/she says stupid stuff all the time/she listens to <insert crappy band here>)

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm. She writes a blog about her dates? That's pretty f*d up. Also the food oddity and the fact she's not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.

If OP's been there, done that and got bored, he's already had the highlights. Everything else is downhill. Walk away.

09-09-2005, 11:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
just realized that oot always appreciates pictures. so here is the tart in question:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a129/chuddo/oliv1.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a129/chuddo/oliv.jpg
also, that guy is not me in the second picture.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh.

smokingrobot
09-09-2005, 11:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
PS: lost in translation makes me want to poop my pants everytime i watch it omfg scarlett is hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

johnnycakes
09-09-2005, 11:50 AM
"Had a dinner and a movie date with Lexington Brian last night. I wouldn't really call it a date..since I am not really super attracted to him, but it was a nice time regardless. We had dinner at Ramsi's....my favorite..he hated it. Which is grounds to decide to not date someone...Ramsi's is freaking fabulous! "

Ramsi's is awesome. My favorites are the East Meets South Fajita's and the Jamaican Jerk Chicken sandwhich. (Getting the tofu substitute for chicken works very very well too.)

Yeti
09-09-2005, 11:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you sound like a closet [censored] and a total loser.

[/ QUOTE ]

Soul Daddy
09-09-2005, 11:56 AM
Wait, why are you Lexington Brian?

Edit: Assuming the answer is obvious, I just can't think of many Lex transports that go to U of L. It's much more likely to be the other way around.

samjjones
09-09-2005, 12:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
no i think im going to be mum on the journal. mainly like i said for future reference if we spend more time.

a note on the date: when i dropped her off at her house, she did not invite me in. i was pretty surprised by it, not because i was expecting to mess around or anything or really, but just because i thought she would wan't to hang out for even a little bit and talk.

what's weird is as i was pulling up to her place, she was like "oh just park here on the street" as opposed to something like 'just drop me off in the front of the house'. so she had be walk her to her door, only to not invite me in. i didn't know if she had called an audible or what.

so then, no goodnight kiss, which i was surprised by. here is a girl i have made out with, seen naked, and slept with, and no goodnight kiss after a pretty decent date?

needless to say i had the brow furled as i walked back to my car.

i have talked to her since, and she has said she had a great time and even said she airballed by not inviting me in to hang out. she also said she would like to go out again somtime, which i thought was good news.

then i read the journal entry, and now the ass is chapped and the head confused.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sounds like she enjoys the free meal and conversation that goes with it, but isn't interested in anything more. Just my $0.02.

Worrots
09-09-2005, 12:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"I wouldn't really call it a date..since I am not really super attracted to him, but it was a nice time regardless.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we need to focus more on the meaning this sentence. She's not seeing you as someone to hook up with or date right now. Sounds like you're just a friend to hang out with and buy her dinner.

Which is consistent with:

[ QUOTE ]
when i dropped her off at her house, she did not invite me in. ... she was like "oh just park here on the street"

[/ QUOTE ]

Having you walk her to the door is what she'd have done with a guy she was attracted to and out on a date with. Her behavior = she was not on a date and you're not currently a hook-up candidate.

[ QUOTE ]
she also said she would like to go out again somtime, which i thought was good news.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did she say "go out" or is this your language? What do you kids mean these days by "go out" -- is it explicitly a date or just a social outing of some kind?

I think you're going to have to work hard to get back to hitting this one.

And I'm shocked that no one has asked for a link to her blog/journal yet.

DcifrThs
09-09-2005, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The shotgun approach to dating:

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it should be more about statistics: approach X # of girls in settings that are more likely to lead to the thing you want, be it a relationship, sex, marriage, etc...

ie. if i wanted a relationship i would NOT go to tons of bars each weekend and meet 100 girls. even if 1 turns out to be a relationship i like.

why not pick a place where your odds of what you want are a lot better like 4-6:1.

Barron

DcifrThs
09-09-2005, 12:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh, worst logic ever. hurts my head.

Barron

DcifrThs
09-09-2005, 12:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah 22. im 23.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, she looks like 17 to me in that first picture. You should hit that again.

IMO, she didn't really slag you, all her petty criticisms are completlely undone by the "best date banter ever" comment. In fact, after reading that bit, I felt this might be a brag post in disguise.

PS: 95% of blogs are gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh stop, you can make up statistics to prove anything, for-ty percent of all people know that.

Barron

chuddo
09-09-2005, 12:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a129/chuddo/chud.jpg

i kind of agreed with samjones' take on it.

the only reason it bothered me in the first place is because this girl is pretty much dateable on account of the : pretty cute, good taste in arts, athletic, good sense of humor.

and yeah i agree that writing about this kind of stuff in an online journal is pretty gay. not particularly about me, just in general.

and to whoever suggested the east meets west fajitas at ramsi's, that is what i should have gone with. fajitas are pretty much impossible to mess up by any restaurant. the mama amore wasn't any good.

swede123
09-09-2005, 12:47 PM
Props for posting pictures of both parties. Very nice.

Swede

RunDownHouse
09-09-2005, 12:48 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/390000/images/_394542_jar_jar150.jpg

http://www.render.ru/articles/61/images/cap_munch_idunno.jpg

DMBFan23
09-09-2005, 12:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the mama amore wasn't any good.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG but it was her fav!!!1!!11!

chuddo
09-09-2005, 12:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Which is consistent with:

[ QUOTE ]
when i dropped her off at her house, she did not invite me in. ... she was like "oh just park here on the street"

[/ QUOTE ]

Having you walk her to the door is what she'd have done with a guy she was attracted to and out on a date with. Her behavior = she was not on a date and you're not currently a hook-up candidate.

[/ QUOTE ]

ah what im trying to say was, with the way her house and street were situated, it would have been very easy to just say "just drop me off in front of the house" if she wanted, and it would have been much easier.

instead it seemed she was explicitly like "you can park right here on the street", which was a few houses down from hers, which resulted in the walking her in.

chuddo
09-09-2005, 12:51 PM
haha, nice.

i do look a bit like the ol ogmonster from 'the office' there. "a bit bulbous".

chuddo
09-09-2005, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

probably because when i initially saw her i was living in lexington at the time. so she probably just referred to me as that to her friends.

KaneKungFu123
09-09-2005, 01:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

probably because when i initially saw her i was living in lexington at the time. so she probably just referred to me as that to her friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

so she is studying art or music, then?

chuddo
09-09-2005, 01:17 PM
? am i missing a reference?

she is going to law school next fall.

montechristo
09-09-2005, 01:18 PM
solid 9/9.5 eh? since when did beautiful women keep a "blog"? damn 2005.

jacki
09-09-2005, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

and yeah i agree that writing about this kind of stuff in an online journal is pretty gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

And this whole thread that you started is different how?

CardSharpCook
09-09-2005, 02:04 PM
Well, Lex, let us know how date #2 goes.

chuddo
09-09-2005, 02:16 PM
yeah i will have further updates if anyone wants them.

we have made a date for sunday to either go see the wedding crashers (which inexplicably neither of us have seen), or rent 'a very long engagement' and watch it at her place.

FouTight
09-09-2005, 02:20 PM
If she doesn't know that you know about this, you can use it to completely control her, and freak her out.

Like, go, "Well, after some consideration, after the taste set in, I REALLY liked that food"

and everytime you do something you find out she disapproves of, next time you see her, totally agree with her and admit you were wrong about it.

That will really freak her the hell out, would be awesome.

09-09-2005, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If she doesn't know that you know about this, you can use it to completely control her, and freak her out.

Like, go, "Well, after some consideration, after the taste set in, I REALLY liked that food"

and everytime you do something you find out she disapproves of, next time you see her, totally agree with her and admit you were wrong about it.

That will really freak her the hell out, would be awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

She will realize something is up. She will eventually put two and two together ( pardon the pun ).

bernie
09-09-2005, 03:05 PM
Nice to be used, isn't it?

[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't really call it a date..since I am not really super attracted to him, but it was a nice time regardless.

[/ QUOTE ]

She doesn't? Did she pay for any of this 'date'? She pay her own way?

[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't even really call it a thing, we just had a couple of dates and he just wierded me out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then why go out again if he weirded you out?

[ QUOTE ]
But he was going to take me to PF changs..

[/ QUOTE ]

ahhhh. But of course. I'm sure she didn't pick up the bill.

Yknow, I'd almost be inclined to take this chick out one more time. To a really nice place. (you drive) After your done eating, excuse yourself to the bathroom and never come back. Now THAT would be a blog to read.

b

MyTurn2Raise
09-09-2005, 05:51 PM
and usually I just listen to loveline while playing at night...this is much more interesting and less redneck...less t&a so far though

gorie
09-09-2005, 05:51 PM
the date sounded fabulous!

samjjones
09-09-2005, 06:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yeah i will have further updates if anyone wants them.

we have made a date for sunday to either go see the wedding crashers (which inexplicably neither of us have seen), or rent 'a very long engagement' and watch it at her place.

[/ QUOTE ]
Go for option #2. "Wedding Crashers" is a movie you go see with your buddies. "A Very Long Engagement" is the type of chick flick that women love (judging by her affinity for "Lost in Translation", this is a good fit). If you are just hanging out at her place, when you get there, offer to whip something up in the kitchen if you are both hungry. This will show that you are spontaneous, capable, and know how to take care of a woman. Be confident, and take a "devil may care" attitude. Be nice to her, show her attention, but you MUST convince yourself that if things don't develop, they don't develop. You are NOT dating her yet. Assuming you are not an a-hole, I am 95% convinced I can figure out how you can get in.

09-09-2005, 06:30 PM
if you wish to nail her, just call her up one day out of the blue and say, "Hello Beautiful". This works better if you show up and say it, with flowers, but I'm assuming you live in a large enough city such that this isn't really possible to know where she is when.

Call her, say this, meet her, nail her, never talk to her again, re-post on 2+2 what she says about you then rinse/repeat.

West
09-09-2005, 07:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I found it pretty easily (I'm bored and killing time).

She loves Kung Fu and obscure foreign films and is a sports fan (UL Basketball brings her world to a standstill)....loves cooking and the food network...and is a coffee addict.

She hates lower back tatoos. Turn ons include a guy who smells nice and a "viscious vocabulary"...turn offs include popped collars and guys who wear pink...dislikes the Bush administration

rory
09-09-2005, 07:36 PM
she looks like the kind of girl who would be good to strangle and bury in your backyard

KingCon
09-09-2005, 08:09 PM
No Offense dude, but you look like a grown up Eddie Munster

tom441lbk
09-09-2005, 08:19 PM
the background on the girl in question is that i had gone out with her a few times over christmas break, hooked up, then kind of snubbed her and stopped talking for a while.

ahh i have way to many girls like this laying around, so stupid

tom441lbk
09-09-2005, 08:21 PM
"Had a dinner and a movie date with Lexington Brian last night. I wouldn't really call it a date..since I am not

cool name, you a pornstar or something?!?mwahahaha
nvm

tom441lbk
09-09-2005, 08:22 PM
"Had a dinner and a movie date with Lexington Brian last night. I wouldn't really call it a date..since I am not really super attracted to him, but it was a nice time regardless. We had dinner at Ramsi's....my favorite..he hated it. Which is grounds to decide to not date someone...Ramsi's is freaking fabulous!

stupid girl, wtf hit it and quit it, leave this one alone

Sheepscot
09-09-2005, 09:39 PM
dude, she looks a lot like this girl I hooked up with when I went down to the UK-UL game last September. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/127/212714853l0cl.jpg

StevieG
09-09-2005, 11:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
dude, she looks a lot like this girl I hooked up with when I went down to the UK-UL game last September. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty.

How long before someone posts a link to this thread on the original blog?

KDawgCometh
09-09-2005, 11:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How long before someone posts a link to this thread on the original blog?

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously. SOmeone said that they found it, but that doesn't really help any of us who don't want to dig all over the internet for it

MyTurn2Raise
09-09-2005, 11:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She loves Kung Fu and obscure foreign films and is a sports fan (UL Basketball brings her world to a standstill)....

[/ QUOTE ]

This probably rules me out....GO ILLINI

CardSharpCook
09-10-2005, 12:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She loves Kung Fu and obscure foreign films and is a sports fan (UL Basketball brings her world to a standstill)....loves cooking and the food network...and is a coffee addict.

She hates lower back tatoos. Turn ons include a guy who smells nice and a "viscious vocabulary"...turn offs include popped collars and guys who wear pink...dislikes the Bush administration

[/ QUOTE ]

West, share with the not-so computer savvy...

West
09-10-2005, 12:38 AM
The reason I didn't is I would feel somewhat jerky posting the link if chuddo really did not want OOT to have it (of course if he didn't want OOT to have it then why did he...right). And of course, he could have easily posted the link himself, but hasn't.

Then again, it's possible he does want OOT to find it, but wants to be able to later claim he didn't intend it. Anyway, I didn't see him make a comment about it one way or the other (although I could have missed it), so maybe he can say one way or the other first?

West
09-10-2005, 12:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This probably rules me out....GO ILLINI

[/ QUOTE ]

For me it was the pink shirts and popped collars.

Alex/Mugaaz
09-10-2005, 01:15 AM
She's not interested. She went out for free entertainment, she even said so. Flush the number, next.

CardSharpCook
09-10-2005, 01:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
loves cooking and the food network

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm good to go! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

09-10-2005, 06:35 AM
Why did you originally snub her? You should have been pounding it. Like a hammer.

That aside, right now you need to try and stick it in her, and if you can't, you should try harder.

09-13-2005, 10:54 PM
damn (http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=24420486&b logID=47629847&Mytoken=2F966F66-A1B0-457E-905DC14CAF903352100142890)

scotty34
09-13-2005, 11:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
damn (http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=24420486&b logID=47629847&Mytoken=2F966F66-A1B0-457E-905DC14CAF903352100142890)

[/ QUOTE ]

POTM

ononimo
09-13-2005, 11:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the definition of "PWNED".

p.s. what's your main account name?

p.p.s. are "Jay" and "Mike" the guys who sold chuddo out?

sam h
09-13-2005, 11:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Spicy B: i really wish you would reconsider and give me a chance.
Spicy B: anything i can do?
olivia: um I think you could borrow some of your internet buddies porn and pound it like a hammer...just not with me

[/ QUOTE ]

Doh.

Cunning Linguist
09-13-2005, 11:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
olivia497: oh and please dont put anymore photos up of me that are followed by "dude you should have been pounding it like a hammer"

[/ QUOTE ]

Pure. Gold.

Sorry Chuddo. I guess you had it coming, though I wouldn't have wished it upon you.

Yeti
09-13-2005, 11:06 PM
I am amused for various reasons which only chuddo knows.

TomHimself
09-13-2005, 11:09 PM
2.) Several people, including Lexington Brian know he never "slept with me.." He slept over only bc I didn't want him to try and drive back to Lex at like 330 am in bad weather.

olivia: um I didnt sleep with you, and I believe you contacted shannon to get back in touch with me after I wouldnt "return your calls"
Spicy B: i didnt mean sleep as in sex clearly. but yeah i understand the pissedness.

lol
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHahaHA
hahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA HAHAHAHAAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHahaHA
hahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA HAHAHAHAAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH

TomHimself
09-13-2005, 11:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
olivia: um I think you could borrow some of your internet buddies porn and pound it like a hammer...just not with me

[/ QUOTE ]

Doh.

[/ QUOTE ]lol HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

banditbdl
09-13-2005, 11:10 PM
I can't see the pictures of this girl, but it sounds like she is hot, making it unfortunate that she appears to suck so much.

(Edited to remove thoughts of you still having a chance with this girl after I read the link of her being pissed about this whole thread, oops.)

gorie
09-13-2005, 11:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm pretty sure she was waiting in fabulous anticipation to post that fabulous conversation on her fabulous blog the minute it started.

she kind of sucks, although you shouldn't have posted her picture and implied you had sex with her. but for someone so concerned about internet strangers seeing her picture, why does she have a blog with her picture in it ?

also "6.) I did enjoy Brians company and was going to hang out more to see how things worked out...but now...not so much."

i would ignore that, it was only said with the intention of hurting you. she said in the original blog she barely even called it a "date" because she didn't find you attractive.

move on. she is very mean to you and not worth it. she thinks she is way above you. and she thought this all along, sorry.

NLSoldier
09-13-2005, 11:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hedxcold
09-13-2005, 11:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
on his little poker forum.

[/ QUOTE ]
38722 Registered User(s).
Welcome to our newest member, ListenToAlobar
There are 493 registered and 253 anonymous users online

its not that little...

MarkL444
09-13-2005, 11:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So...to my dismay Brian has posted photos and a skewed play by play of our dating thing...on his little poker forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

that stupid bitch. we have almost 40,000 members.

edit- im slow and not really funny

DukeSucks
09-13-2005, 11:27 PM
wow. somehow I missed this on the first go around. I feel bad it happened to you, but it is a little funny.

But yeah, move on.

billyjex
09-13-2005, 11:29 PM
wow.

olivia, PM me. or one of your friends. i have an enourmous penis.

JordanIB
09-13-2005, 11:35 PM
I'm so glad I discovered OOT.

That was awesome.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

RRRRICK
09-13-2005, 11:38 PM
A wonderful development to the saga.

I think she's being way too self righteous.

She did clearly state in her blog that she wasn't that intersted and mention that the OP was going to take her to PF Changs which I assume is a nice place(Australian, not sure of this).

If thats true sounds like a clear case of "I'll hold out for the nice free meal"

To the OP, if you didn't sleep with her you shouldn't really be posting that you did. That aside you didn't really say anything bad.

Sure there was the whole bang her like a hammer talk but this is an internet forum you have to expect that.

Overall I don't think she sounds like a very nice person

savman
09-13-2005, 11:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this entire thread is best ever, i mean i was literally ROFL. and its not just the storyline, its the "hey we are not that little" reference to O's blog, there are posters who sounded genuinely upset....i mean LMAO this is best ever, AND ITS NOT CLOSE.

btw, is she 1L at UL this fall....too bad, i went lawschool near there, if i ran into her i may die of a heartattack.....lol....wait a minute i know a girl at UL law...hmmmm.....omg this is funny.

Turkish
09-13-2005, 11:45 PM
damn dude, that sucks how she found out about the post. I feel for you man, this girl is no good. Easiest way to solve the situation seems to be to just cut your losses right now.

JordanIB
09-13-2005, 11:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
damn dude, that sucks how she found out about the post. I feel for you man, this girl is no good. Easiest way to solve the situation seems to be to just cut your losses right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they were already cut for him.

09-13-2005, 11:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

she sounds a little touchy

Poor chuddo /images/graemlins/confused.gif

utmt40
09-13-2005, 11:49 PM
Best [censored] thread ever hands down!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: By the way man...Muck it and play another hand.

savman
09-13-2005, 11:49 PM
THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT A ROFLCOPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if i was not so /images/graemlins/confused.gif (read: compooter illeterate)i would make one appear....please someone read this!!!!!!!

Turkish
09-13-2005, 11:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps, but there seems to be no way of fixing the situation on his behalf. However, there are many things that could be done to make the situation even worse than it already is.

scotty34
09-13-2005, 11:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps, but there seems to be no way of fixing the situation on his behalf. However, there are many things that could be done to make the situation even worse than it already is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure a nice inheritance or lucky lottery ticket could rectify the situation.

cdxx
09-13-2005, 11:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

here's the extent of what i would say to her after she found out about OOT.

her : i don't appreciate being made fun of. you'll never get to "pound me like a hammer"
me : i never made fun of you or said anything negative, though i shouldn't have used "slept with". i am sorry you got stalked. it's my fault.
her : well, you are still a dbag
me : ibid
her : and a creep
me : i already apologized. i hope you can see that and perhaps give me another chance.
her : let's recap ...
me : let's summarize, if you don't stop acting like a tart you'll always be one. bye now.

HopeydaFish
09-13-2005, 11:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm pretty sure she was waiting in fabulous anticipation to post that fabulous conversation on her fabulous blog the minute it started.

she kind of sucks, although you shouldn't have posted her picture and implied you had sex with her. but for someone so concerned about internet strangers seeing her picture, why does she have a blog with her picture in it ?

also "6.) I did enjoy Brians company and was going to hang out more to see how things worked out...but now...not so much."

i would ignore that, it was only said with the intention of hurting you. she said in the original blog she barely even called it a "date" because she didn't find you attractive.

move on. she is very mean to you and not worth it. she thinks she is way above you. and she thought this all along, sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree totally with Gorie. She was extra mean and cold to Chuddo in the IM conversation because she knew that she'd be using it in her blog. The fact that Chuddo came off a little needy and whiney in the coversation made it that much juicier for her. Chuddo had this coming by posting her pic on here in the first place, as it was a guarantee that a few OOT stalkers would start trying to contact her, but this girl is a real piece of work. She seems very arrogant and a real drama queen.

She's what happens when little girls grow up watching too much "Sex in the City".

RRRRICK
09-14-2005, 12:00 AM
I get the impression that this girl thinks or wishes she was Carrie Bradshaw.

She mentioned Sex and the City more than once and sounds like a complete wannabe

BreakEvenPlayer
WOW.

How is it that the two best threads in the history of this forum both have to do with Myspace?

For what it's worth I think you handled the AIM conversation well Brian. The "that's just my affinity for British slang" line was solid.

All things considered you're both being pretty rational... Just stay away from that wacko Caroline who posted a comment to the blog.

HopeydaFish
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...I think it's a virtual guarantee that this will be happening.

morgan180
09-14-2005, 12:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

can a moderator please change chuddo from addict to "Lexington Brian" ??? please???!!!!one11one

seriously though - what a hypocritical skeez. she has to attention whore her life on myspace - which is definitely not "just for close friends" and then bust your balls about the poker forum. ok, so you played the cool guy to some buddies - ummm...doesn't she know that this happens in every locker room, party, bar, etc. ever, always? or is she just grandstanding on her soap box trying to get some sympathy votes from that douche "PoloPlayer" on myspace?? F her.

09-14-2005, 12:05 AM
I think this could work in chuddo's favor. It makes girls want to comfort him. He needs some serious hugging. Man was that sad but sort of hilarious.

Rockatansky
09-14-2005, 12:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Spot on advice. Chuddo, this girl posted her own picture on the internet, and posted disparaging comments about you on MySpace. The fact that she's getting her panties in a knot about this thread is complete crap.

She's a hypocritical bitch, and unfortunately you got caught up in the wake of her lame attempts to validate her vacuous life.

utmt40
09-14-2005, 12:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
can a moderator please change chuddo from addict to "Lexington Brian" ??? please ???

[/ QUOTE ]

cdxx
09-14-2005, 12:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
She's what happens when little girls grow up watching too much "Sex in the City".

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, reminds me of my ex. she watched that and friends way too much. we had broken up during a summer and i hooked up (made out) with another girl. then told my ex about it (stupid-stupid). after a bunch of screaming she wanted to get back together with me. i told her she didn't have a reason/right to be so upset. she said, "don't make me make you watch every episode of ross and rachel on a break."

i never felt bad about anything i did during that relationship after that. either she was only pretending to be hurt or simply stupid.

smokingrobot
09-14-2005, 12:10 AM
i was wondering why this thread popped up again all of the sudden.

thats such a shitty situation to be in...

and she was definately a cute chick.

savman
09-14-2005, 12:10 AM
since i have derived so much enjoyment from this thread i fell obligated to say something to Chuddo. First, it seems clear to me you are better off w/o this girl. You seemed genuinely remorseful in the AIM conversation. She seemed to sense your vunerability and use it to attack you. I have read the entire thread, and at no point were u negative towards her. In fact, props to you for pointing out her better qualities amidst all of the railbird sex talk. Second, she does use the word fabulous too often. This is almost always bad. I couldnt put my finger on why i thought so. But, when i reread OP her line about Carrie and the politcian seemed to stick out....Eureka!....Sex and the City. Needless to say i am not a fan. I digress. Point is, u tried to apologize, she wouldnt accept. Whatever. Had u made some lude remark towards her and like hopped on your motorcycle she probably would be begging you to accept her advances. I dont understand women...all things considered I would chalk this whole thing up to her loss.

utmt40
09-14-2005, 12:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
since i have derived so much enjoyment from this thread i fell obligated to say something to Chuddo. First, it seems clear to me you are better off w/o this girl. You seemed genuinely remorseful in the AIM conversation. She seemed to sense your vunerability and use it to attack you. I have read the entire thread, and at no point were u negative towards her. In fact, props to you for pointing out her better qualities amidst all of the railbird sex talk. Second, she does use the word fabulous too often. This is almost always bad. I couldnt put my finger on why i thought so. But, when i reread OP her line about Carrie and the politcian seemed to stick out....Eureka!....Sex and the City. Needless to say i am not a fan. I digress. Point is, u tried to apologize, she wouldnt accept. Whatever. Had u made some lude remark towards her and like hopped on your motorcycle she probably would be begging you to accept her advances. I dont understand women...all things considered I would chalk this whole thing up to her loss.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very well said.

smokingrobot
09-14-2005, 12:13 AM
who would sell you out like that btw? that's pretty cold.

savman
09-14-2005, 12:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

can a moderator please change chuddo from addict to "Lexington Brian" ??? please???!!!!one11one

seriously though - what a hypocritical skeez. she has to attention whore her life on myspace - which is definitely not "just for close friends" and then bust your balls about the poker forum. ok, so you played the cool guy to some buddies - ummm...doesn't she know that this happens in every locker room, party, bar, etc. ever, always? or is she just grandstanding on her soap box trying to get some sympathy votes from that douche "PoloPlayer" on myspace?? F her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen, PoloPlayer receives my vote for weak a** of the year.

Overdrive
09-14-2005, 12:17 AM
Thank God for prostitutes. All this wining, dining, taking them out, dealing with their BS, trying to impress them, acting like you like the food they like and on and on. It's so much better just to give a hooker some money and then get down. In the long run it is cheaper as well.

savman
09-14-2005, 12:25 AM
all i have to say is wow. a self-admitted not so hot friend is practically threatening Chuddo with bodily harm....be sure to avoid OP girl and her friends at all costs.

Eurotrash
09-14-2005, 12:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://groupware.zorcat.com/~jmc/potatowned/potatowned.gif

stanky
09-14-2005, 12:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Athletic. Handsome. Light Brown hair. Piercing green eyes. Motivated. "Can't" is not a part of my vocabulary. Driven. Striving to be the best. I treat a lady right(sounds skeptical?....try me) . Loyal. Trustworthy. Someone to lean on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, what a douche

HopeydaFish
09-14-2005, 12:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, reminds me of my ex. she watched that and friends way too much. we had broken up during a summer and i hooked up (made out) with another girl. then told my ex about it (stupid-stupid). after a bunch of screaming she wanted to get back together with me. i told her she didn't have a reason/right to be so upset. she said, "don't make me make you watch every episode of ross and rachel on a break."

i never felt bad about anything i did during that relationship after that. either she was only pretending to be hurt or simply stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh. I'm not sure what's worse, a girl who lives her life according to "Sex in the City", or a girl who models her relationships on "Ross and Rachel". I think it's a tie...both are equally pathetic.

This woman may be beautiful on the outside, but inside she's very very ugly.

utmt40
09-14-2005, 12:41 AM
Man I hope she is reading this right now...what a biatch

09-14-2005, 12:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Athletic. Handsome. Light Brown hair. Piercing green eyes. Motivated. "Can't" is not a part of my vocabulary. Driven. Striving to be the best. I treat a lady right(sounds skeptical?....try me) . Loyal. Trustworthy. Someone to lean on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, what a douche

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is going on with all the transvestite comments to him from "Jeanie." Not only is he a douche, he's into some weird [censored].

cdxx
09-14-2005, 12:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This woman may be beautiful on the outside, but inside she's very very ugly.

[/ QUOTE ]

true dat. i do wish my ex was more like chuddo's date on the outside though. even half way there would be nice. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Eurotrash
09-14-2005, 12:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

but he likes DMB, John Mayer, and has that SWEET coldplay video linked in his MySpace profile. what is there to hate?

RRRRICK
09-14-2005, 01:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm hoping she creates an account logs on and fires a few barrels, now that would be a seriously excellent developement.

scotty34
09-14-2005, 01:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm hoping she creates an account logs on and fires a few barrels, now that would be a seriously excellent developement.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm shocked that there isn't an olivia gimmick account yet

_2000Flushes
09-14-2005, 01:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am assuming some of the forum folks are reading this bc of the 387 view my blog recieved this week...nice

[/ QUOTE ]

$10 says it's >1000 by Wednesday night.

-2kF

CourtesyFlush
09-14-2005, 01:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Spot on advice. Chuddo, this girl posted her own picture on the internet, and posted disparaging comments about you on MySpace. The fact that she's getting her panties in a knot about this thread is complete crap.

She's a hypocritical bitch, and unfortunately you got caught up in the wake of her lame attempts to validate her vacuous life.

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys said pretty much everything I wanted to say. Well done. That bitch is cold as ice. You could tell by her unrelenting attacks in the conversation that she intended to post it in her blog. After a person apologizes and admits they are an idiot, what kind of person keeps taking jabs? Also, what was with her mentioning the sexual comments about herself over and over that chuddo did not even make? Her posting that conversation which is obviously very embarrassing for chuddo is WAY worse than what he did. What a bitch. I guess I had to add something afterall.

Voltron87
09-14-2005, 01:29 AM
cliffs notes?

ononimo
09-14-2005, 01:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
For what it's worth I think you handled the AIM conversation well Brian. The "that's just my affinity for British slang" line was solid.

[/ QUOTE ]

and this exchange was pure gold, as they say:

olivia: um I didnt sleep with you, and I believe you contacted shannon to get back in touch with me after I wouldnt "return your calls"
Spicy B: i didnt mean sleep as in sex clearly. but yeah i understand the pissedness.

savman
09-14-2005, 01:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
cliffs notes?

[/ QUOTE ]

chuddo went on a date and she posted mixed reviews on her blog prompting him to post here. eventually her pic is posted here and someone discovers her blog on something like facebook. i am not sure how she found out about two plus two, but she did...and she read about people calling her a biatch and telling Chuddo to "pound it like a hammer" or something. this leads to an AIM conversation between OP and "the girl" (Olivia). she takes it upon herself to post said conversation, in its entirety, on her blog.damn (http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=24420486&b logID=47629847&Mytoken=2F966F66-A1B0-457E-905DC14CAF903352100142890) then she comments on it. this thread is pure gold.

_2000Flushes
09-14-2005, 01:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd really like to hear what Spicy F has to say about all this.

-2kF

stabn
09-14-2005, 01:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Better off without her. Her whole problem seems to be around one dork saying to 'pound that'. It's not like this is one of chuddo's friend. It is just a random ootist.

Eurotrash
09-14-2005, 01:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is my favorite part as well. it was painfully obvious that he was trying to tell OOT that he boned this chick, and then he tries to cover it up with that line.

ThaSaltCracka
09-14-2005, 01:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is my favorite part as well. it was painfully obvious that he was trying to tell OOT that he boned this chick, and then he tries to cover it up with that line.

[/ QUOTE ] [censored] it, he might as well say he boned her now.

Sponger15SB
09-14-2005, 01:54 AM
I like how she gets pissed that he posted pictures. Meanwhile she is on [censored] myspace and has a stupid blog with pictures of her posted all over it.

Btw, I tried to find her AIM on myspace but it wasn't working. Guess 37,000 people will have to wait till later to harass her?

ononimo
09-14-2005, 01:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah.

even so, she's clearly a bitch and he's better off without her.

and even though it may not have been completely ethical, i still appreciate that he posted her pics. it shows his head was in the right place: looking out for his fellow OOTers.

LethalRose
09-14-2005, 02:01 AM
she posted her pics because they are her, she is allowed. if someone else used my pic without my permission i would be 10x as pissed at she seemed to be, I would also be very creeped out and have bad memories of stalkers.. I can put up with a lot of things but a violation of privacy i cannot.

I didnt read the aim convo but im sure it made you look very bad, This thread sucks dude, i feel sorry for you. This is one of the reasons why I stopped doing a blog, I was honest and people's feelings got hurt (which was origin for my nick, "lethal") Just dont do it again. Now you have a new nickname..

Also, everyone should be careful about posting their names or full names of others on this forum. A friend of mine from high school found his fiances "girly" forum and found out a bunch of stuff he didnt know, including she cheated him on him 6 months before. Very sad to see.

otherwise, awesome thread.

and also, CSC and I know eachother so i know he is a chef, my post towards him was a total joke, dont take the internet so seriously and just assume im "weird" like that.

john smith
09-14-2005, 02:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I like how she gets pissed that he posted pictures. Meanwhile she is on [censored] myspace and has a stupid blog with pictures of her posted all over it.

Btw, I tried to find her AIM on myspace but it wasn't working. Guess 37,000 people will have to wait till later to harass her?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's actually pretty easy to find her screenname. Just read their conversation carefully.

KDawgCometh
09-14-2005, 02:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe, but I think he might be getting mad prop points in OOt for this, and since she decided after the date that she didn't really want much to do with him, [censored] her.

Chuddo, you'll be okay dude, if tools like PoloPlayer are the type of guys that she hangs out with, you're much better off

ThaSaltCracka
09-14-2005, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's actually pretty easy to find her screenname. Just read their conversation carefully.

[/ QUOTE ] Oh wow /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ononimo
09-14-2005, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, everyone should be careful about posting their names or full names of others on this forum. A friend of mine from high school found his fiances "girly" forum and found out a bunch of stuff he didnt know, including she cheated him on him 6 months before. Very sad to see.

[/ QUOTE ]

better than him being oblivious to her skanky ways, no?

CourtesyFlush
09-14-2005, 02:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am amused for various reasons which only chuddo knows.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone else unnerved by this? Makes me think they are in on something with this thread...

Eurotrash
09-14-2005, 02:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

very nice catch, I missed that the first time through.

Sponger15SB
09-14-2005, 02:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh mrs Olivia497, I hope you feel better, for when you come back from away....muahahahaaaaa

I predict I'll be blocked within 30 seconds.

ononimo
09-14-2005, 02:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the best part is that we wouldn't have even known about this if her own friend didn't post the blog link here. so she has no one to blame but herself and her friends.

btw, i expect it to be changed within 24 hours.

LethalRose
09-14-2005, 02:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

better than him being oblivious to her skanky ways, no?

[/ QUOTE ]

theres usually more to it than that when a girl cheats on a guy, with most girls i think anyway. I would feel more hurt if my fiance fell in love with another guy, sex is just sex it doesnt take any special connection. Im not saying what she did was right, but sometimes cheating is just a mistake, nothing else.

ononimo
09-14-2005, 02:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
but sometimes cheating is just a mistake, nothing else.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe, but for me, it's one of those "zero-tolerance" types of mistakes. once trust is gone, ain't nothing bringin' it back.

KDawgCometh
09-14-2005, 02:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

good catch. just goes to show that she is rather dumb too. Now she's gonna get IM bombed by mad OOTers, awesome /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ThaSaltCracka
09-14-2005, 02:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh mrs Olivia497, I hope you feel better, for when you come back from away....muahahahaaaaa

I predict I'll be blocked within 30 seconds.

[/ QUOTE ]dude, make an effort to last longer than 5 minutes. This is critical.

Victor
09-14-2005, 02:11 AM
f that. our collective goal, as ooters, should be to make it necessary that she changes here screenname.

edit: we gotta make a point to her and all others: no one messes with our boys (and girls too.)

siccjay
09-14-2005, 02:13 AM
Am I the only one who thinks this chick owned him?

He clearly tried to tell us all that he hit it and she busted his head. He deserved the way she acted in the AIM conversation.

(This has nothing to do with the fact that I am from Louisville) hahahahahaha

ThaSaltCracka
09-14-2005, 02:13 AM
that is a lofty goal, and one that I wouldn't be opposed to seeing happen. Really, this whole operation is a success if she signs up and posts here. PLEASE NO ONE TAKE HER NAME AND MAKE A GIMMICK ACCOUNT.

CourtesyFlush
09-14-2005, 02:17 AM
For more evidence that this chick is a total bitch, check out the "Highlands Festival" blog entry and what she says about "Joel". Real nice.

bernie
09-14-2005, 02:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who's the bitch in that conversation? haha.

b

LethalRose
09-14-2005, 02:19 AM
I finally caved in and read the aim convo, i cant believe you called her friend after she wouldnt return your calls.

kipin
09-14-2005, 02:20 AM
LOLZ! (http://www.ihateyourblog.com/)

CardSharpCook
09-14-2005, 02:21 AM
Man, I thought those two crazy kidshad a chance. Really lame of Chuddo to insinuate that he slept with her. On the other hand, women do suck. On the other other hand, an understanding woman could easily perceive and forgive the obvious insecurity shown here. Also clear is that Brian likes the girl more than he wanted to admit in the OP. Dating sucks. Man/woman BS sucks too.

Its all just so sad. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Excerpt from the blog:
Lexington Brian + Internet =evil
Current mood: pleased

jokerthief
09-14-2005, 02:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
For more evidence that this chick is a total bitch, check out the "Highlands Festival" blog entry and what she says about "Joel". Real nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Chuddo, you didn't lose here. This chick is a complete bitch and this whole mess saved you from a lot of [censored].

ThaSaltCracka
09-14-2005, 02:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Also clear is that Brian likes the girl more than he wanted to admit in the OP.

[/ QUOTE ] I agree, nice work Brian, real smooth. Next time try puking all over yourself before the date.

bernie
09-14-2005, 02:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
For what it's worth I think you handled the AIM conversation well Brian.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it came across as pathetic. Almost begging.

b

Victor
09-14-2005, 02:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

While on the way to the bar we ran into Joel..(used to date Joel...blech) who hugged me and went on about how good it was to see me..I almost threw up in my mouth. He looks awful, I guess all that partying and pot has caught up with him. I almost feel bad for him, then I snap back to reality, remembering all that happened and think...hmm he deserves that fat chick he is here with. (my moment of meanness)

edit: i think this shows a lot as to what kind of person this chick is. she really takes pleasure in others misfortune. she also, clearly, has issues with power.

siccjay
09-14-2005, 02:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

b

[/ QUOTE ]

Seconded.

ononimo
09-14-2005, 02:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ummm (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=3400844&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&vc=1)

KDawgCometh
09-14-2005, 02:26 AM
rotflmao, Kurosh has replied twice. Lets bomb this bitch

nothumb
09-14-2005, 02:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost? Man this was painful. I haven't seen groveling like that in years.

NT

siccjay
09-14-2005, 02:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ummm (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=3400844&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&vc=1)

[/ QUOTE ]

Good job

bernie
09-14-2005, 02:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost? Man this was painful. I haven't seen groveling like that in years.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

I was being a little nice. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

What's worse is he never hit it and is grovelling that bad.

That was some funny ass sh*t.

b

zephed
09-14-2005, 02:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]scroll down to the bottom
[ QUOTE ]
hi, i'm kurosh. i'm good at poker.

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ononimo
09-14-2005, 02:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]

What's worse is he never hit it and is grovelling that bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

but that's exactly why he was grovelling ...

Voltron87
09-14-2005, 02:33 AM
1. Kurosh is a genius.

2. W is an idiot.

CardSharpCook
09-14-2005, 02:34 AM
I hope someone "pounds that like a hammer" for him. OOTiots, this is your challenge.

LethalRose
if we had a "classic thread" section, this would be the first to go in it.

KDawgCometh
[ QUOTE ]
1. Kurosh is a genius.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm still laughing about his post in her blog

KDawgCometh
09-14-2005, 02:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

could always add it to your favs. in fact, this might be my first non poker related fav. You need to check out what Kurosh wrote in her blog in teh comments section, pure gold

CourtesyFlush
09-14-2005, 02:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]scroll down to the bottom
[ QUOTE ]
hi, i'm kurosh. i'm good at poker.

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA, oh man we are putting chuddo in deep [censored] now.

kurosh
09-14-2005, 02:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

could always add it to your favs. in fact, this might be my first non poker related fav. You need to check out what Kurosh wrote in her blog in teh comments section, pure gold

[/ QUOTE ]I think I might have ruined it with my 2 follow ups. Too bad I can't delete them.

Voltron87
09-14-2005, 02:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I think I might have ruined it with my 2 follow ups. Too bad I can't delete them.

[/ QUOTE ]

nah you didnt.

ononimo
09-14-2005, 02:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I hope someone "pounds that like a hammer" for him. OOTiots, this is your challenge.

[/ QUOTE ]

from the looks of her blog comment section, it seems someone is stepping up to the plate.

CourtesyFlush
09-14-2005, 02:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
1. Kurosh is a genius.

2. W is an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah wtf, "W" ruined kurosh's posts.

cold_cash
09-14-2005, 02:41 AM
Sweet.

I'm going to try and pound her.

I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Voltron87
09-14-2005, 02:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1. Kurosh is a genius.

2. W is an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah wtf, "W" ruined kurosh's posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah someone with a myspace go show how W is wrong, hes badly representing oot and making us look like idiots.

john smith
09-14-2005, 02:44 AM
"Hey sexy tart, I'd love to pound your pooper like a hammer."

Nice.

cold_cash
09-14-2005, 02:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, what's wrong w/ this approach?

This chick looks like one this might actually work on.

KDawgCometh
09-14-2005, 02:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

was that you, cause I'd love to eshake your hand for that one

CourtesyFlush
09-14-2005, 02:49 AM
it's going to be funny when "Caroline" returns

mmbt0ne
09-14-2005, 02:53 AM
Who is "Brilliant?" Your MySpace gimmick needs work. Namely: "Brilliant IMO" and the picture.

CardSharpCook
09-14-2005, 02:57 AM
OOTiots have really stepped up here. I couldn't be more pleased with the direction this has taken. The great part is, no matter what we do, we will always have another Chuddo/pearljam/Shawn_P. Let us never learn.

pauliewalnuts
09-14-2005, 02:59 AM
In times like these Chuddo, you need to remember the immortal words of Mannie Fresh:

I treat a bitch like a ho
A ho like a slut
A slut like a nut
Cause I really dont give a f*ck.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 02:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This idea seems very sound.

ChipWrecked
09-14-2005, 03:00 AM
I see a 'Lifetime' movie script shaping up here. If I make the sale, I will transfer many dollars to Chuddo's PokerStars account.

edit: You too, kurosh, as you will be the obligatory stalker/rapist.

rory
09-14-2005, 03:03 AM
gorie is right

2+2 wannabe
09-14-2005, 03:04 AM
this is [censored] hilarious!

kurosh rocks

who the [censored] does that caroline bitch think she is?

[ QUOTE ]
Hell, I might bring Jacki, and THEN the [censored] will be on. We are your not so hot friends, and we are hardcore.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah I bet you're hardcore

LethalRose
09-14-2005, 03:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im saying it would be cool if we had a "classic threads" dedicated section of the forums, the only threads there will be classic ones like this, sort of like a class OOT vault.

Eurotrash
09-14-2005, 03:06 AM
I wonder when/if Chuddo will ever return to weigh in on the new developments...

GrandmaStabone
09-14-2005, 03:11 AM
can someone please link the "other" classic thread dealing with myspace?

this thread is awesome, btw

-GS

Ulysses
09-14-2005, 03:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
here is a girl i have made out with, seen naked, and slept with

[/ QUOTE ]

Does "seen naked" mean you peeked through the keyhole while she was changing?

Blarg
09-14-2005, 03:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy Jesus, sounds like my dream girl.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 03:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, super pretty. Is this the one you hooked up with, or the one with the blog that the OP is talking about? I don't get pictures lots of times in OOT and couldn't see the ones the OP posted.

rory
09-14-2005, 03:19 AM
lololo

nothumb
09-14-2005, 03:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
here is a girl i have made out with, seen naked, and slept with

[/ QUOTE ]

Does "seen naked" mean you peeked through the keyhole while she was changing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ouch, way to pile on there El D.

NT

2+2 wannabe
09-14-2005, 03:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Turn ons include a guy who smells nice and a "viscious vocabulary"...

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, how do you spell vicious again? what an idiot

2+2 wannabe
09-14-2005, 03:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I did enjoy Brians company and was going to hang out more to see how things worked out...but now...not so much.

[/ QUOTE ]

this could very well be the biggest lie I have ever seen

Vavavoom
09-14-2005, 03:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

from the looks of her blog comment section, it seems someone is stepping up to the plate.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
1. Kurosh is a genius.

2. W is an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave's comment.....LMFAO !!!

This is defo in the top 3 threads of the year !

Blarg
09-14-2005, 03:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Doh.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was classic.

I do feel bad for chuddo though. Posting the picture wasn't too bright, but his original post was no worse than there posting about her side of the story in her own blog. Neither thing is terrifically wise or respectful, but if it's good for one, it's good for the other. It's unlikely he would have posted a thing if she hadn't been the one to post first!

Blaming Chuddo for all the silly stuff guys said is flat out wrong and disingenuous -- she knows it's wrong, but just wants to cop a 'tude and see him grovel. Hey, fun is where you find it, I guess.

The only serious misstep in this fiasco I can recall is that Chuddo said he slept with her. Sleeping over is not sleeping with, and that deserves a big LOL. However, strangely, she made no mention of his seeing her naked and didn't disavow it. So it would seem there may have been more going on between them than she is admitting to.

BOTH parties were dumb as hell about names and personal info. If you are dating Lexington Brian, call him Lexington Freddie or something, for god sake. What's the point of being only "partly" traceable? Keep it anonymous! For Chuddo's part, he should have turned "Lexington Freddie" into "Wilmington Wally" or something, or done whatever he could to keep it private, not public. If the girl is cute -- and damn, she is! -- he should have just kept that confined to text instead of using a pic.

Neither person here has seemed terribly respectful of the other's privacy or shown a whole f*ckton of discretion, that's for sure. The girl is playing up her woundedness about it big time, and once someone gets into a pity party on themselves like that, it's time to step back and let that growing snowball just keep crashing downhill.

Thing is, these couple of screw-ups actually seemed to like each other, but neither did right by each other. What a shame. There are always more fish in the sea, but treating people as expendable kind of sucks and doesn't exactly increase your chances. Most of the people I know who do that much carry it around them like an aura, too. It's something hard to escape from once you realize it's not what you want to be about anymore.

I hope they both at least learned something out of all of this. I'm not sure the girl really did, because she doesn't seem to be taking this situation on the level, or be thinking much about her own mistakes. Who knows, maybe Chuddo is or will, though.

Blarg
09-14-2005, 03:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Perfect.

ChipWrecked
09-14-2005, 03:49 AM
Is her 'current mood' 'pleased' because she thinks she pwn3d?

RRRRICK
09-14-2005, 03:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Doh.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was classic.

I do feel bad for chuddo though. Posting the picture wasn't too bright, but his original post was no worse than there posting about her side of the story in her own blog. Neither thing is terrifically wise or respectful, but if it's good for one, it's good for the other. It's unlikely he would have posted a thing if she hadn't been the one to post first!

Blaming Chuddo for all the silly stuff guys said is flat out wrong and disingenuous -- she knows it's wrong, but just wants to cop a 'tude and see him grovel. Hey, fun is where you find it, I guess.

The only serious misstep in this fiasco I can recall is that Chuddo said he slept with her. Sleeping over is not sleeping with, and that deserves a big LOL. However, strangely, she made no mention of his seeing her naked and didn't disavow it. So it would seem there may have been more going on between them than she is admitting to.

BOTH parties were dumb as hell about names and personal info. If you are dating Lexington Brian, call him Lexington Freddie or something, for god sake. What's the point of being only "partly" traceable? Keep it anonymous! For Chuddo's part, he should have turned "Lexington Freddie" into "Wilmington Wally" or something, or done whatever he could to keep it private, not public. If the girl is cute -- and damn, she is! -- he should have just kept that confined to text instead of using a pic.

Neither person here has seemed terribly respectful of the other's privacy or shown a whole f*ckton of discretion, that's for sure. The girl is playing up her woundedness about it big time, and once someone gets into a pity party on themselves like that, it's time to step back and let that growing snowball just keep crashing downhill.

Thing is, these couple of screw-ups actually seemed to like each other, but neither did right by each other. What a shame. There are always more fish in the sea, but treating people as expendable kind of sucks and doesn't exactly increase your chances. Most of the people I know who do that much carry it around them like an aura, too. It's something hard to escape from once you realize it's not what you want to be about anymore.

I hope they both at least learned something out of all of this. I'm not sure the girl really did, because she doesn't seem to be taking this situation on the level, or be thinking much about her own mistakes. Who knows, maybe Chuddo is or will, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blarg you are one of my favotite posters

thatpfunk
09-14-2005, 03:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thinks she pwn3d? she did pwn, hard.

ChipWrecked
09-14-2005, 03:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thinks she pwn3d? she did pwn, hard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, well, er, .... yes. Yes she did.

Inthacup
09-14-2005, 03:53 AM
Anyone want to make any guesses at which painfully predictable reply she'll use when she comes back and sees all this?

Blarg
09-14-2005, 03:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Very well said.

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed, not bad.