Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2004, 12:50 PM

Default WCOOP $530 entry for sale or trade

Howdy all,

Poker Stars is running their World championship of online poker (WCOOP) now threw Aug. 8'th. I have for sale a $530 entry. This entry can be used for their $530 Stud H/L, PL hold em, NL holdem, Omaha, or Omaha/8. You may tecnicly use The $530 "W$'s" in any combination of WCOOP events, satilites, and sit and go's. For example you could use $300 W$'s to enter the Stud tournament and $200 W$'s to enter omaha/8 PL, or $200 W$'s to enter $200 NL re-buy save $200 W$'s for addon and use your extra $100 W$'s In any of the cash satilites.

I am looking for less then ninty cents on the doller or $475 cash Or A trade for T$'s. Poker stars support is willing to make any deal happen . Simply PM me with an offer and I will get back to you with my poker stars screen name, then we e-mail support for a done deal. Don't be that guy that pays full price.

Thanks and GL,
Storm
Old 06-24-2004, 03:10 PM

Default Re: WCOOP $530 entry for sale or trade

Just to clarify, the W$ only work with the WCOOP satellites and WCOOP SNGs and not the normal ones. In any case, I am also looking to sell my $530 W$ for the same deal so PM me as well and hopefully we can set something up.
Old 06-24-2004, 11:02 PM

Default Re: WCOOP $530 entry for sale or trade

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

Thanks to all who showed intrest