Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2004, 02:00 AM

Default Finding the right game?

Well I would first like to preface this post by saying hello to everyone on these forums....Ive been reading them for a couple weeks and finally decided to make an account.

I know that an important aspect of poker is game selection, it is better to play on a table with a bunch of fish compared to a table full of the people you see constantly playing multiple tables. Well, while in a live game it is very easy to notice who the poor players are and who the sharks are, Im wondering how you more experiencend online players determine what tables to play on.

Also, just wanted to state that I am playing 3 6 and 5 10 on Party Poker. In the past 8 days Ive made 2300$ or so but that is with playing roughly 8 hours a day on multi tables. So while I have been successful thus far I have found tables where I have great difficulty being profitable in.
Old 06-19-2004, 02:41 AM

Default Re: Finding the right game?

I see you came out of the box swinging on your first post. You ask about game selection and you are the one making all the money.

Why don't you get it over with and post a picture of yourself so we can start jerking off?