FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2004, 05:15 PM

Default Close Encounters...

Of the Nerd Kind.

Houston, we have a problem.
Old 06-15-2004, 05:45 PM

Default Re: Close Encounters...

"Of the Nerd Kind."

Granted I just rolled out of bed, but yes 3 so far! All with same name...
Old 06-15-2004, 06:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Of the Nerd Kind."

Granted I just rolled out of bed, but yes 3 so far! All with same name...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! Hold still. I hope you are hungry for tubesteak smothered in underwear.
Old 06-15-2004, 06:57 PM

English only please, if you are having problems you can visit the Sylvian Learning Center and buy Hooked on Phonics. Both do wonders I hear!
Old 06-15-2004, 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
English only please, if you are having problems you can visit the Sylvian Learning Center and buy Hooked on Phonics. Both do wonders I hear!

[/ QUOTE ]

When you first heard about Hooked on Phonics, you got so excited you bought a bottle of sunblock and headed for Arizona.
Old 06-15-2004, 07:03 PM

Dude, buy a book on 'comebacks' - You clearly need to read it and study it VERY WELL!!!!

"When you first heard about Hooked on Phonics, you got so excited you bought a bottle of sunblock and headed for Arizona. "

Is about the lamest damn comeback I have ever heard! It's like saying first time you heard they had Ice Cream you went to Florida and bought a BIG SCOOP! Except invariably, it makes less sense then that as the two are entirely unrelated.. hooked on phonics and heat ?
Old 06-15-2004, 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, buy a book on 'comebacks' - You clearly need to read it and study it VERY WELL!!!!

"When you first heard about Hooked on Phonics, you got so excited you bought a bottle of sunblock and headed for Arizona. "

Is about the lamest damn comeback I have ever heard! It's like saying first time you heard they had Ice Cream you went to Florida and bought a BIG SCOOP! Except invariably, it makes less sense then that as the two are entirely unrelated.. hooked on phonics and heat ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why break out the howitzers when your opponent only has a pea shooter. Bring something to the table, and then you can eat.
Old 06-15-2004, 07:11 PM

So you admit I am out witting you, albeit with a howitzer for some damn reason instead of a nuke...

"You have been nuked" No more replies till you have an IQ of atleast 40 more points.
Old 06-15-2004, 07:48 PM

I have to say, it's been a couple weeks now that these Steven characters have been around, and I just don't get it. Is this stuff supposed to be funny? I think I get a little bit dumber each time I read them. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 06-15-2004, 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have to say, it's been a couple weeks now that these Steven characters have been around, and I just don't get it. Is this stuff supposed to be funny? I think I get a little bit dumber each time I read them. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I certainly agree, yet I don't have that much downside. I think its supposed to be funny, but I don't get it either. On a similar note, I didn't understand why Coach Nickerson singled me out for losing the game at Walnut Heights. Everyone knows he should have thrown me a jump ball or had Rifleman take a knee.

I should have bit my tongue, but I couldn't help point this mistake out to Coach, who got so mad, I had to hitch a ride home. Later that night, I got drunk and was encourage to dump trash on his lawn. I got caught, and now I AM FORCED TO MAKE ALL THE RIGHT MOVES, or I will never escape this dreary steel-town.