Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2004, 01:25 PM

Default My nightmare Prima Poker experience

a little over a month ago i decided to buy into a random site called colosseum poker. the action was sparse, but that usually means crappy players who couldn't exist very long on a quality site. the extent of my problems on this site is long and ridiculous. i would recommend that people stick with bigger more reputable sites.

anyway, i bought in for $500 and within the first 12hours or so i had turned it into $27,000 playing 50/100 and 100/200. congratulations to me...or so i thought.

the first problem i encountered was that i won too much too quickly. i had my account locked while they investigated. after a rather quick investigation (36 hours later) i was back in business. or so i thought...

i played periodically for the next 2 weeks when i finally decided to cash out $25,000. the first thing that happens is that your money sits in a pending state in your account for 24 hours. lord knows why. my guess is that it gives the poker room an additional 24 hours to hold onto your money while hoping you you refund it back into your account and dont actually cash it out. unbeknownst to be was another rather large piece of information. cashing it out in the actual poker application isn't enough. after calling customer support several days later it turns out you have to ALSO go to their website and choose how you want the money. god forbid they tell you this when you actually cash it out. so after navigating though their website and the 7 screens it takes to get there i cashed it out to neteller. finally, everything will be ok now. or so i thought...

it turns out they're not "permitted" to send it to neteller without my authorization. they email me a couple forms to sign and we're back in business. or so i thought...

those forms weren't enough apparently. in addition i have to send them copies of 2 utility bills and my drivers license for proof of who i am. so after getting together all that paperwork and faxing it we should be back in business. or so i thought...

now they have to approve the cashout and after they FINALLY do, i get an email. $25,000 is too much so we'll send it to you at the rate of $5000/day for 5 business day. basically 3 weeks after my initial cashout i have all 25,000 in neteller and from here on out things should be fine. or so i thought...

i'm pretty sick of the prima network. its funny how you get used to a high standard of online poker when you're familiar with only quality sites. i play primarily on pokerstars. they sent me to this years wsop and there are never any problems with them. sometimes i cash out late evening and my money is in neteller by noon or so the next day. i've had similar experiences on party and ultimate bet. its no wonder these crappy little sites never get any bigger. they do everything they can to alienate their players.

anyway, back to the problems. i cash out another $40,000 last monday trying desperately to get my money off this horrid site. here we are another week later. i called on friday and they said they would process it on monday. here we are monday and still the same runaround. lord knows if i'll ever see a dime of this cashout. additionally even if i do at 5k/day it'll take me minimum 8 business day which is ANOTHER 2 weeks.
Old 06-14-2004, 01:45 PM

Default Re: My nightmare Prima Poker experience

I wish I had your problems...
Old 06-14-2004, 02:20 PM

So basically your post can be summed up like this.

Deposited $500 into poker site.
Cashed out $25k.
Withdrew another $40k on Friday and I dont have this money yet.

Ummm yeah.
Old 06-14-2004, 02:40 PM

If you think that's bad listen to this: I bought a new Ferrari without remembering that I only had an 18 car garage! Now I've got to decide between putting the Maserati and the Bentley in the Carport!

j/k, I'd probably be bleeding out of my ears going through that much bs to cash out also.
Old 06-14-2004, 02:50 PM

sorry monkey, but your complaints are absolutely RIDICULOUS.

the wait times are there for everyone's protection. the checks and cross checks are also there for everone's protection. the NETeller daily limits are there for YOUR protection.

it astounds me that you would be whining over this!!

what astounds me even more is that you would leave a site where you have defied every piece of common sense regarding your wins versus your original deposit.

let me get this right.

you deposit $500, and cash-in $65,000.00 and you have the need to come here and bash them?????

if you have posted all the correct and accurate numbers and posted your true exceptions you have with the issues, then you are either the st00pidest person that has ever posted here, or you are a MORON. hmmm, there does not seem to be much of a difference between being the st00pidest person and a moron, so let's go with moron.

i would think this is a thread for ash, housewares, but you seem to ACTUALLY be pissed.

take a drive through the projects where you live and SNAP THE FUK OUT OF IT!!

Old 06-14-2004, 02:53 PM

This must be grego-fag with another alias...
Old 06-14-2004, 02:59 PM

This has to be a joke, or a work of fiction.
Old 06-14-2004, 03:40 PM

PokerMonkey a relative of Onlin Chimp?

ToT
Old 06-14-2004, 03:46 PM

Default Waaa! Waaaa!!! Somebody call a Wambulance!

Reminds me of a comic, sidewalk bubblegum I read about a decade ago, showing a thin stickfigure of a man carrying a huge sack of money, saying "Help, I can't carry all my money" Underneath, the caption says "I guess you CAN be too rich and too thin."
Old 06-14-2004, 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if you have posted all the correct and accurate numbers and posted your true exceptions you have with the issues, then you are either the st00pidest person that has ever posted here, or you are a MORON.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a choice. LOL!