Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2004, 02:24 PM

Default The monster Clark

My dear friend Clark.I just subscribe in this forum and I posted a concern of mine.I'm not 100 years old and you should know that people are not borne in the forum.So,I don't know about who else had written about this topic.That said I don't really worry about cheap shot from you or somebody else because there are many decent people that gave me there's advises and helped me.Turning to you, you must be a really lonely person who gets confort in blasting the others and ,admited Clark ,It make 's you feel good.More poeple you blast the better you feel,the smarter you feel.Maybe you think that you were born gifted and you were born a poker player even that you are scared of somebody named Josh.Anyway i'm anding it by telling you that being cynical it's CHEAP,VERY CHEAP.
Old 06-06-2004, 02:28 PM

Default Re: The monster Clark

Try posting something other than whining about bad beats and maybe someone will actually help you.
Old 06-06-2004, 02:32 PM

Clark has gone out of his way to help everyone on this entire forum improve their game. The people he "blasts" and "cheap shots" usually always deserve it. GET LOST.
Old 06-06-2004, 02:51 PM

Having personally met Clark myself, I don't think you could be any further from the truth. Clarkmeister goes out of his way to help people and contribute to this forum by spending more time than he probably should here. My game personally has excelled more from him and other posters here than any other poker source. Clark flat out likes to tell it like it is and I myself have come to except that at times when some of my posts get somewhat bashed. If you wanna learn here you have to learn to accept criticism, even if somewhat harsh at times, because Clark and others here are just trying to help. If you can't deal with the criticism that may come your way you should just stick to lurking (like I end up doing a lot of the time).

-Bob S.
Old 06-06-2004, 02:53 PM

Hahahaha. Welcome to the doghouse. It's getting tight in there, Vehn and I are gonna kick out Capone Jr. since he hasn't been causing much trouble lately.

It's fun not being helpful isn't it Clark?
Old 06-06-2004, 03:59 PM

Having been at the receiving end of them, I always thought that it was Dynasty that was better at the cutting one liners than Clarkmeister.

Seriously, Clark ranks right at the top of the most helpful folks around here. I'm greatful to be able to have learned from him and since, been able to play at the same table with him. If he rips anybody, it was well deserved.
Old 06-06-2004, 04:07 PM

clarks posts are usually ones that i make a point to read knowing they will be insightfull. what constant blasts are you refering to. most everyone here is tired of constantly reading about bad beats and cheating so if your one of those you probably will get blasted form time to time
Old 06-06-2004, 05:22 PM

This is a pretty great thread.
Old 06-06-2004, 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Turning to you, you must be a really lonely person who gets confort in blasting the others and ,admited Clark ,It make 's you feel good.More poeple you blast the better you feel,the smarter you feel.Maybe you think that you were born gifted and you were born a poker player even that you are scared of somebody named Josh.Anyway i'm anding it by telling you that being cynical it's CHEAP,VERY CHEAP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Finally someone with the stones to step up and tell the truth. I've met Clark a couple of times and while I pretend to like him, I really only act that way because I like having him in my game - it's pretty easy money, as he always rams and jams the pot with anything, hoping to get lucky. The guy tries to act smart and all happy because he is a dumb and lonely person with no real friends besides those who take money from him left and right. He loses so much at the poker table that the only way he can feel good about his poker playing is to come here and act like he knows something about poker by blasting new players asking important questions about bad beats. Well, let me tell you something about Clark. He's a river-chasing bad-beater, that's why he doesn't understand the pain of bad beats. He is the giver of bad beats. Anyway, look what happens and how terrified he is once somebody named Josh sits in the game. I'll tell you what, if he weren't so stupid, he would feel that terrified when I sit in the game with him. Anyway, once again, glad that someone else has seen the truth and isn't afraid to speak up. Cheers.
Old 06-06-2004, 05:38 PM

I just noticed that this guy's name is Fabian. That is all.