Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2004, 06:50 AM

Default Heads up match.... what\'s your move

I am in the must move game, we end up heads up. He asks if I want to play heads up and I do...
So we start playing, we both play heads up very aggressively. I am stacking my chips from the previous pot and talking on the phone so I absentmindedly through in two chips, my opponent raises from the button. That means he got dealt his second card.

I then look down to see a monster pair, two black deuces. I decide to slow play and just call his raise. The flop comes 10 8 4 rainbow. He bets, I call. The turn pairs the ten and brings a second club. I check he bets and I raise. Now he three bets instantaneously, whats should be my next move?

Results to follow
And comment on all streets appreciated.
Old 06-02-2004, 06:52 AM

Default Re: Heads up match.... what\'s your move

Fold. You paid for the info, so use it. If you werent planning on folding to a 3-bet then u should have just called it down...it would cost you the same. I would just call here...if he has you beat, u save $, or if not, let him bluff at you on the river.
vitaly
Old 06-02-2004, 03:03 PM

Default results

Anywayz,
I called his three bet on the turn. He checked the river and said do you have a ten? I turned over two deuces and he said good.