Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2004, 02:10 AM

Location: I like to tell others what is important in their world. I will bump a post if I deem it worthy
Default Pyramid Poker! Great Opportunity for You!

Hello all.

I have been hired as marketing director of Pyramid Poker and there are lots of good bonuses and opportunities for You! Pyramid Poker is just starting out, but the financial backing is solid as it is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ponzi Poker, LTD.

Here's some the great opportunities. First of all, if you sign up, you get an instant bonus! Just contact one of our "Sponsors". We don't have affiliates, just sponsors and you can PM me if you want to get in touch with one. If you sign up by June 5, you get a set of steak knives.

If you sign up 5 people, you get automatic sponsor status and you get a rake percentage from the people you sign up. Wait, there's more. If those people sign up 5 of there own, and become sponsors, you become a "Member". If you team up with two other Members, you become a "Third Member" and get 50% rake of all your under Sponsors, and new accounts.

You also get to play poker. When you cash in, you are issued "Pyramid Bucks" that you can use at the tables. Once you start playing, we chart your status, and you will be eligible for cashout status once you become a "Third Member". If you can't reach Third Member status, all your funds will go to the "Executive Third Member" or "Big Dick" as we call him. His real name is Russ Boyd.
Old 06-01-2004, 02:28 AM

Default Re: Pyramid Poker! Great Opportunity for You!

HAHAHAHAHAH [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-01-2004, 02:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hello all.

I have been hired as marketing director of Pyramid Poker and there are lots of good bonuses and opportunities for You! Pyramid Poker is just starting out, but the financial backing is solid as it is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ponzi Poker, LTD.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is Spam and is not allowed at this forum. Not only does it offend these posters, but it offends me as a man of God. For the love of Christ, please refrain from posting such things. I pray for you and your demented mind.
Old 06-01-2004, 03:05 PM

HAHA thats a pretty f*cking funny post.
Old 06-01-2004, 03:10 PM

I bet most don't see why Monk's post is actually funnier than Bump's. This cheered me up.
Old 06-01-2004, 03:12 PM

You funny!
Old 06-01-2004, 03:29 PM

Location: I like to tell others what is important in their world. I will bump a post if I deem it worthy

[ QUOTE ]
I bet most don't see why Monk's post is actually funnier than Bump's. This cheered me up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand you. I am serious as s Heart attack. May God strike you down with litening bolts with all Dilberate speed. I don't care if a Monk is busting my chops, he is next on my list.
Old 06-01-2004, 03:41 PM

Ok you get Dilbert to try it and give a testimonial then Phil the crazed cow says I'm allowed to believe you. Dilbert is can use fancy words like kutoxic and wears a cowboy hat.
Old 06-01-2004, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok you get Dilbert to try it and give a testimonial then Phil the crazed cow says I'm allowed to believe you. Dilbert is can use fancy words like kutoxic and wears a cowboy hat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, Sir. I have been told by my boss at Pyramid to act more professional. Therefore, I apologize for getting angry at you, Mr. Tem.

I must agree, this offer sounds too good to be true, but I assure no it is most not definiately not something you wouldn't want not to not do.

I think you are write about Dilbert. He is a perfect canidate for Third Member. I see he is an unoffical Third Member already. wE can also use his be vocabulary to advantage.

once again, on behalf of myself and Pyramid, I apologize.
Old 06-01-2004, 05:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
TT - i encourage you to try all new and tiny sites, and make sure you make a big deposit. I hear Choice and Rakefree are good sites for you to try.