Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2004, 12:05 PM

Default State of Forum

This forum had a lot more fun and a lot more posts and posters contributing when we had Punk's corner going.

For those that petitioned to get rid of him I hope you are happy. Perhaps we should rename this forum "Is onling gambling fixed" or "5000 posts on Party's shortcomings."

I would like to play the posters that complained as I'm sure they have no control over their tilt. I bet you berate the fish at the table when they play wrong and bad beat you.

Go ahead and complain about me. Since this site is driven by the will of the mentally weak I will stop posting till changes are made. Not that anyone cares just want to make the point that you can tell mommy and daddy on me, I simply don't care.
Old 04-20-2004, 12:12 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters
Default Re: State of Forum

you can still post in the 'other topics' forum
Old 04-20-2004, 12:13 PM

Who cares?

If people stop cracking jokes and stay just on topic no one would complain. Lose the sarcasms and smiles, facts and information is all that is profitable.

Hopefully one day the B&Ms outlaw any socializing and the only words allowed are "Check", "Bet", and "Raise". Much quicker and more profitable.

Let the damn socialites and happy people join the tuperware club.
Old 04-20-2004, 03:10 PM

I would like to play the posters that complained as I'm sure they have no control over their tilt...

[tilt]Go ahead and complain about me. Since this site is driven by the will of the mentally weak I will stop posting till changes are made. Not that anyone cares just want to make the point that you can tell mommy and daddy on me, I simply don't care.[/tilt]

Pot.
Kettle.
Black.

Simon