Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2004, 09:59 PM

Default SB Question

I play $50 6max PLHE with .25/.50 blinds. It isn't really common to play pot limit hold'em but I have found these games to be extremely juicy, I started wednesday with $150 and by now I have $660, having played for maybe 5 hours a day. I have no idea how long I will be able to keep this up but it seems possible to keep winning at this rate. Anyway, enough ranting about PL, now to my question:

In an unraised pot, what hands are good enough to complete the SB with? And how does the number of limpers before me impact the choice of hands? Since pokertracker is not available to my client (ladbrokes) I won't be able to get any stats until I can change site. Right now I seem to limp in with almost any Ax (I can still fold if an ace flops, I feel my postflop play is solid enough to stay out of trouble), connectors down to 87, and suited gap connectors with as big a gap as T7s. Also, if everybody or everybody but one have limped and I feel the big blind is passive, I tend to limp in with any two suited. Wrong move?

Comments and thoughts?