Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2004, 06:48 PM

Default How does Poker Tracker work?

I was checking it out and wow! That looks great. But how does it work? Do you have to input the data yourself? Or does it do it all for you? I play at pokerstars. Thanks for the help.
Old 03-20-2004, 07:48 PM

Default Re: How does Poker Tracker work?

All you have to do is hit the "import button" and find the file or email. It does all the rest. Very easy and worth every penny. Download the trial version, you won't be sorry.
Old 03-21-2004, 02:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
All you have to do is hit the "import button" and find the file or email. It does all the rest. Very easy and worth every penny. Download the trial version, you won't be sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there a way to get PartyPoker to automatically send you every 100 hands you play, or do you have to gauge it yourself and request hand histories every hundred hands?

also: is it possible to get more than 100 hand histories from party poker at one time?
Old 03-21-2004, 03:20 AM

Pokertracker has a autorequest feature that you can use when you are playing. I usually don't use it because my computer slows up or freezes when I have both party and pokertracker open at the same time, so I usually just set a timer and request when the timer goes off. I don't think you can request more than 100 hands at a time, but I am not sure.
Old 03-21-2004, 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a way to get PartyPoker to automatically send you every 100 hands you play, or do you have to gauge it yourself and request hand histories every hundred hands?

[/ QUOTE ]

I play at Party but usually only one table at a time. I always check what time I started playing at and then every hour that elapsed from the start I just have Party send me my last 100 hands. Not the best system in the world but it works.
Old 03-22-2004, 02:26 AM

if you open your own stats box it will tell you how many hands you have played...i play about 85/90 then requenst last 100, there is some overlap but if you are multitabling this will prevent you from missing hands...
Old 03-22-2004, 02:39 PM

Is PokerTracker able to recognize the overlap and ignore data from a hand that may appear in two hand histories?
Old 03-22-2004, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is PokerTracker able to recognize the overlap and ignore data from a hand that may appear in two hand histories?

[/ QUOTE ]
yes