Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2004, 07:53 PM

Default Multiple accounts from the Same household ?

Is it posible to register two accounts at Party, one for me, and one for my wife? We both play, and want to keep our funds seperate. I already have accounts at all the skins, so for her to have her won account it would require another account being created. Also, would her account be able to recive the bonuses and be registered through an affiliate?
Old 02-14-2004, 09:01 PM

Default Re: Multiple accounts from the Same household ?

Yes, you can do this. My wife and I have separate accounts at Party, and I received the referral bonus on her when she signed up.
Old 02-14-2004, 09:07 PM

Yes, just be sure that you have defferent e-mail address, screen name and neteller accounts.

Old 02-14-2004, 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, you can do this. My wife and I have separate accounts at Party, and I received the referral bonus on her when she signed up.

[/ QUOTE ]
did she sign up with an affiliate?
Old 02-14-2004, 09:10 PM

Default Re: What if...

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, just be sure that you have defferent e-mail address, screen name and neteller accounts.

[/ QUOTE ]
I use a neteller account and she uses a checking account?
Old 02-14-2004, 09:14 PM

Default Re: What if...

That's fine, It just means that they have to be treated as separatre entities. Everything has to be different except the PC.

Yes you can get all bonus through an affiliate as a new player

JAque
Old 02-15-2004, 01:22 AM

BEWARE!!! Party is very bad in this area. This is my experience that has happened yesterday and today and has taken up over three hours of my time and still might not be settled.

I have played at Party for over two years. My son has an account at Party but has only played play money. I am in my fiftys and my son is in his thirtys - separate households, separate families, separate netteller accounts, separate email accounts, separate ISPs. However same first names and last names but different middle names. No problem, you say-- think again. My son transferred money into his account and started playing at the real money tables for twenty minutes. At which time they sereptitiously inactivated both accounts. I learned about this from him when he called me immediately after it happened. Several hours later I receive an email from party informing me of their actions with a phone number to call. I call them and explain the situation and at their suggestion fax a copy of my drivers license which my son also did.

Both accounts were reactivated--problem solved--think again- This is Party Poker---The Great Party Poker with over 30,000 players. No need for customer service. Received an email this morning. One account has been closed, my sons. But I can transfer the money from that account, over $500 into my account. I have no need to steal from my son, so, needless to say, I didn't take them up on their offer.

One has to wonder about their security measure that would allow a person to transfer money from an account they have deactivated and which is not legally theirs based on their supposition that the accounts belong to the same individual.

Still have not received a reply from Party to my email explaining this to them again.
Old 02-15-2004, 02:53 AM

No
Old 02-15-2004, 03:39 AM

Makes you wonder about the 50 John Smiths that play from new york city?