Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2004, 01:29 PM

Default Reload Bonus

I want to get reload bonuses on Party and Empire. Do I just zero out my account and wait? How long do they usually take to offer a bonus? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Info on other sites also useful.
Old 02-09-2004, 01:49 PM

Default Re: Reload Bonus

I don't know if it helps to zero out your account or not.
I guess it can't hurt. It seems to vary how long between re-load bonuses. I haven't played a hand on Empire in months, and have not received one.

I played Party all day every day for months. Then I skipped 4 days, and withdrew 1/3 my account. I immediately got a reload. I don't know if it was coincidence, because several folks got one at the same time.

Paradise has a bonus offer going now, as does PokerStars. See other threads for details.
Old 02-09-2004, 02:19 PM

I emptied my Empire account the first week of January and got a reload offer before the end of the month. I emptied my Party account February 1st so I will see how long before I get a comeback offer. Not too soon I hope as the pending bonuses I have will keep me busy for a while.

I should add that I have NEVER received a comeback offer from Party.
Old 02-09-2004, 07:23 PM

I have not played at all at Party in a few months, but still have $1000 or so in my account there. In both December and January, they gave me an unsolicited bonus of $50 for playing 300 raked hands within about a two-week period. This was not a "reload bonus" since they didn't ask me to deposit anything more. I never got around to clearing the bonus in December, and the January bonus expires in a couple of days so it looks like I won't be clearing that one either.