Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-12-2004, 10:15 PM

Default Some more proof. (NoD)

From Cyndie's site

NightOrDayPoker…Save 10 to 30%

Welcome, and congratulations!
You have found one of the greatest deals from one of the greatest poker rooms online!
You can help make NightOrDayPoker a great place for poker 24/7 .
We want to show our appreciation with this offer of CASH paid directly to you every two weeks.

You Play and We Pay!

10% discount on the cost of all your poker played at NightOrDayPoker. No strings, no catches! We make it easy!

10% off Tournament entries, Limit, No Limit and Pot Limit fees…Everything!

Want more… 30%?

Play all you want and get 30% discount on Limit Poker…

Help us keep the Limit Poker games going at night by playing:

Every two weeks from midnight XXXXX to midnight XXXXX

Limit Poker 50 cent/dollar and higher

500 hands midnight to eight a.m. Eastern time

That’s an average of 2 ½ hours of Limit Poker a week to qualify for a whopping 30% discount every time you play Limit Poker for the entire two week period!

That’s it! No forms to fill, no other requirements…just play 500 hands in two weeks overnight, play as much limit poker as you want and get 30% returned directly from NightOrDayPoker!

P.S. Plus you get a great referral bonus…10% for you…up to 30% for your friends! FOREVER and Ever.

SSSHHH! Say NOTHING about the discount while playing at NightOrDayPoker, or you will lose eligibility!

Want Faster Cash Outs?

Contact XXXXX to find out what ID you will need to submit to cash out…start now, for faster service!

Be sure to ask about the COMPASS ATM card for easiest access to your account.

I see nothing about beta tests, but I do see why she is so keen to be told who it was that told me.

Link for those who like proof

Lori
Old 01-12-2004, 10:49 PM

Default Re: Some more proof. (NoD)

Yes, Lori, and that page was posted in very Late December, so I doubt anyone would be terribly concerned if they signed up then, and hadn'te been paid until now. We were still thinking the pay period would work out for every two weeks, but it will be done monthly like the affiliate/referral payments.

If you notice, the qualifying periods were not specified...since even then we didn't know how it would work best. More "proof" that it was a new program? We just wanted the basics of the program spelled out, so players would know about the graveyard play requirements for the highest rebates. WE also wanted player to know about the ID requirements for cashouts. There will be more detail on that shortly...no PRIVATE information is needed.

Qualifying periods will be the first through the fifteenth, and the sixteenth to the end of the month...Payments will be made the first week or so of the next month as are most affiliate payments.

When I have email addresses, I will contact players the last part of the period and let them know how many LIMIT graveyard hands they need to qualify, so there won't be any disappointments. If you want notification of how many hands...PLEASE contact me at cyndie2000@hotmail.com so I can check the report.

Now if I just had the email addresses and not just the player numbers and player names...I could reconcile things, for the bonus portion. Even though I haven't received money yet, I will pay the players who qualified for the limit and graveyard portion.

Unfortunately quite a few players weren't playing limit poker during enough of the graveyard hours needed to qualify for the higher percentage, but I will make special payments for any of the players who played December first through the fifteenth.

There will still be a 10% rebate for all play including no limit, pot limit play and tourney fees...we are still getting that part of the report calculated.

Perhaps when this gets smoothed out, people will be happy to receive the rebate instead of unhappy that we had to work out a way to give them free money. BTW, most of the players did already get up to a $100 25% deposit bonus that is NOT charged back to their accounts. It is really quite a nice place to play.
Old 01-12-2004, 11:17 PM

I allready read this, and found the following part amusing :
[ QUOTE ]
SSSHHH! Say NOTHING about the discount while playing at NightOrDayPoker, or you will lose eligibility!

[/ QUOTE ]

Another thing is that the rake you charge is 11% or so higher than most sites, must be great with a 10% rebate woohoo!
Old 01-12-2004, 11:34 PM

well, at least if the feds do want to prosecute someone for running an internet, rake-taking unlicensed poker game from the United States, they will know where to look first.
Old 01-12-2004, 11:43 PM

Uh-Oh , Ted 'The Fed' Geisel is Back!