Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-2004, 10:16 PM

Default Letter from a NoD prop.

I have been asked to post this:

"It is a bit ironic that US citizens are not eligible for the prop program, but the statistics are managed by the same person who has always been prompt with prop payments. I am quite sure after we get things rolling, the pay will be quite prompt for this one too. "

"The total to date has been a small sample of about $1000 maximum, and I played about $300 of that. The only reason it got that large is that one friend kept sending low limit players, who really enjoyed the social lounge/ lobby. "

Am I now to believe, that after playing my butt off that I am not eligible for the 'prop' program? Most of the people I know who propped for "Mary" (what an angelic name) are US citizens.

She and no one working for her ever mentioned that US citizens were not eligible to prop. How is it that now, after the heat has been applied to her tainted ass, she sends an email to one of her drones informing them that all will be paid tomorrow , January-08-04.
No professionalism at all. No decency either for that matter......Not even to take the time to write an email and cc it to her props. No...she has one of her drones do it for her. I am ashamed of myself for ever getting involved with such a shady character. I truly hope she gets ALL she deserves. She mentions 'pay’? Does she understand the full meaning of 'pay'?

PAY, COMPENSATE, REMUNERATE, SATISFY, REIMBURSE INDEMNIFY, .

Evidently NOT ! I have seen better con artists in a 2 bit poker game. As for the 'friend' who kept sending 'low limit players, who really ENJOYED the social lounge/lobby...that is also a crock. These people had made substantial deposits to NoD, and refused to continue playing because of not receiving their 'pay’. I for one withdrew my funds 2 days ago and have YET to receive the confirmation email, which they at NoD profess to send upon withdrawal. In addition, my withdrawn funds are STILL NOT back! Who knows...maybe "Mary" has 'props" working the "props" at her tables...would not surprise me at all. I cannot believe that she actually has some of her drones believing that she is an "85 yr old widow, from the UK". Amazing! This woman needs to be reported to the proper authorities...and fast. It is people like her who ruin it for the legit sites...Let her go shake her moneymaker on the streets where she belongs.

Old 01-07-2004, 10:51 PM

Default Re: Letter from a NoD prop.

Please have this person PM me...I have no idea what he or she is talking about.

US citizens are eligible for the NOD program, but not the standard VC prop program. That is one of the benefits of this one.

I have not been contacted with the list of players, and am working on seeing what can be done to make cashout procedures more clear to notify players.

I do not understand the anger when this person has never contacted me, but will work on gettign things resolved ASAP.
Old 01-07-2004, 10:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I do not understand the anger when this person has never contacted me

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to go out on a limb here: Maybe the fact that this person's payment is 5 weeks behind schedule has made them a bit irate?
Old 01-07-2004, 11:00 PM

I have had communications between the two of you forwarded to me as I mentioned previously.

I am not prepared at this time to say who contacted me, as you will use that as an excuse to not pay them at all.

This clearly wouldn't be fair, as if you had paid your players, there would have been no need for me to get involved.

Lori
Old 01-08-2004, 12:34 AM

This is unreal.

Cyndie is blatantly violating U.S. laws. She accepts wagers across state lines. She has constructive possession of illegal gambling proceeds. Cyndie/Mary is a criminal enterprise.

You can also send tips to www.fbi.gov

Old 01-08-2004, 12:49 AM

Default Cyndie is a criminal fraudster

Just to let you know,

I have nothing against gambling. I have nothing against honest businessmen and I wish them well. But I am opposed to scum who rip off good and hard-working people.

The U.S. gaming laws don't apply to the players. Few states make it unlawful for people to play. Law enforcement shouldn't harass innocent people, but they should use their time to go after fraudsters and other criminals.

Cyndie/Mary gives a bad name to internet gaming. She is the type who causes big problems for it. She gives ammo to people who seek to prohibit it. We will all benefit if NightorDay is shut down and Cyndie/Mary is dealt with.

Old 01-08-2004, 12:59 AM

Default Re: Cyndie is a criminal fraudster

As for Cyndie's props getting paid $1.25 an hour, well, some prisoners and soda can collectors do better than that.

Old 01-08-2004, 01:26 AM

'As for Cyndie's props getting paid $1.25 an hour, well, some prisoners and soda can collectors do better than that.'

Please tell us you are not speaking from experience.
Old 01-08-2004, 01:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
'As for Cyndie's props getting paid $1.25 an hour, well, some prisoners and soda can collectors do better than that.' [ QUOTE ]

Please tell us you are not speaking from experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I am speaking from empirical data.

Old 01-08-2004, 01:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You can also send tips to www.fbi.gov

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL - Like Mulder and Scully aren't already scanning the Zoo daily.