Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2003, 12:01 AM

Default Lucy Jones @ Partypoker

Thank you to those here that suggested I contact Lucy Jones regarding some problems experienced at Partypoker. In spite of my at times obnoxious behavior she continued to be extremely helpful and eager to solve all issues. I cannot reccomend her highly enough if you have an issue. I have found her to be fair and pretty fast at responding.

From my understanding Partypoker is really trying to get it together. I was so frustrated that I cashed out. I am thoroughly convinced though that they will get it under control. For those of you that play enough, or at high enough limits, they will assign your own assistant that you can contact via the floorperson feature, via telephone, or email. They can help you to utilize your account to the fullest and receive the highest bonus's that you're entitled to. They've done this for me and I am anxious to see how it works.

No to give hime more advertising, but for those that might now have an account at Party yet, I'd sign up through Crockpot.

Enough blatant plugs. Good luck, and Happy Holidays to all.
Old 12-10-2003, 01:42 PM

Default Re: Lucy Jones @ Partypoker

Old 12-10-2003, 03:47 PM

Default Re: Lucy Jones @ Partypoker

Studa,

well, my english might no be too good, but I honestly admit that I donīt have any clue at all what you are writing about [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Best regards

Martin Aigner