Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2003, 10:30 AM

Default Don\'t log on to neteller for a while (11-26-03 9:30am)

Just a heads up for everyone. Don't log on to neteller for a while. If you do it may disable you account and you'll have to call them to get it set back up. That's what just happend to me. Tech support said it should be fixed in an hour or two. Just thought I would save some people a call to tech support!
Old 11-26-2003, 11:34 AM

Default Re: Don\'t log on to neteller for a while (11-26-03 9:30am)

The chance would be a fine thing!!!

Basically I've been having a problem with their website which has prevented me from accessing my account (which looks to be the only way I can get cash out of US sites without incurring costs/delays).

I've sent numerous phone calls and sent several emails on the subject but, 1 1/2 weeks later, I'm still awaiting any tangible assistance. Every deadline for response has been missed. Quite frankly its pathetic!

Ironically, having just signed up with Party in the past week I've had a couple of instances where I've needed to contact their customer support. Having read the stories I didn't hold my breath but on both occasions I got quick, helpful responses which resolved the problem. The words 'pleasantly surprised' are an understatement, to say the least!

No doubt I must be living in a parallel universe to everyone else as you will no doubt tell me how great Neteller is and how useless Party are. Ironically I've seen the exact opposite this week.