Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2003, 05:32 PM

Default UB closed my account

I have sent them emails asking why and they havent responded. I am guessing it is because my roomate started playing there and they saw 2 accounts with the same IP address, but it is one cpu so we arent playing together. Does anyone know what they are planning to do with the money in my account?
Old 09-26-2003, 05:45 PM

Default Re: UB closed my account

I'm kind of freaking out here.....does anyone know what will happen to my stack?
Old 09-26-2003, 05:50 PM

Default Re: UB closed my account

email support, and tell them what you expect, and when...do not ask their permission, but do not be rude.

Explain that you know of at least one other situation, mine, lol, where two or three people in our office share the same computer and have had no problem. In fact UB is the only site I know where two people can log on to the same account and can even watch the table, of course they cannot sit down at the same table, but I have logged into the wrong account accidentally when someone else in the office was on at another office computer and started to sit down before I realized that I was on the wrong account.

So I really doubt that is the only problem.Party Poker just accidentally blocked one of our accounts and when called, just apologized and said it was an error on their part, but UB doesn't have a phone number.

Many people have access to the hostmanager on IM, you might try getting someone to contact her.