Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2003, 04:54 AM

Default question about IGMPAY bonus

If I go on vacation for 2 weeks and come back, will Party ask me to reload my account even if I have $3k in it?

I've never bonus whored but just curious if you still get bonus offers if you have a few dimes in the account. Hey, $50 is a nice dinner, I'll take it.
Old 09-26-2003, 05:11 AM

Default Re: question about IGMPAY bonus

isn't it wonderful that sites are willing to pay you a bonus on money that you can take out of your account and redeposit, thereby generating maximum fees fot themselves, but they won't just reward you for playing more and not worrying where you got the money to do it?

Also say good bye to the money that goes to pay those fees, as I doubt the people who run the banking centers are going to put it back on the pokertable.
Old 09-26-2003, 05:30 AM

Default Re: question about IGMPAY bonus

My thoughts are they make so much $ they just want the high # of players and lots of action flying around. In the end they probably figure they (i.e. the poker site) will get most of the $ anyways.

I also think that's why they are so lax on affiliate issues. Any other affiliate program on the net polices itself very strictly, but what does Party care if they just keep raking in the dough.

That's my thought anyways, so those of us that are advantaged players should do just that and take advantage. Basically Party is letting us in on the action (with bonuses and affiliate pay, etc.) in exchange for encouraging more action.