Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2003, 01:30 AM

Default Party Poker and all in abuse

Just curious if anybody has ever been notified by Party that they have suspended a player because of all in abuse. I would be shocked if there's even one person out there who knows of someone being suspended. Every time I email them about a suspect play I get the same form letter response. In one instance I know of a player freely admitted in chat that they disconnected on purpose and still nothing was done. I'm tired of looking out for the integrity of their games when they could care less. If the players on the site weren't so bad I'd have no problem not playing there, but the fish are aplenty. So if anyone knows of this ever happening, I'm curious to know.
Old 09-23-2003, 02:22 AM

Default Re: Party Poker and all in abuse

Nope, I reported someone tonight for what appeared to me and several others at the table to be obvious all-in abuse ($3/6 HE). Myself and one other player said we were going to report it but I only know that I actually did. Got the form letter, yadda yadda yadda. The player in question was back the next hand and played for another hour. The wheels of Party justice apparently turn very slowly.