Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2003, 03:01 PM

Default cashing out

What is the best way to cash out money from poker sites?

In the past cash outs got charged to my credit card. Now I have a new card that doesn't allow gaming purchases and wont allow them to credit the card with anything.

I have cashed out of sites using firepay so I can fund another account but I just found out they charge 10 to withdraw. I cashed out last night from Party using their echeck feature. It says there is no bill. Is that the best way to cash out or is their some hidden fee. I still haven't gotten the money or any word on it but it was just last night. Screw firepay, I would cash out of Paradise to firepay then fund Party so I can cash out from there for free if that is the case.
Old 09-02-2003, 03:21 PM

Default Re: cashing out

[ QUOTE ]
What is the best way to cash out money from poker sites?

[/ QUOTE ]

Neteller, I think.

Cash out all winnings from poker sites to Neteller. If you're from US or Canada you can then have it transfered to your bank account for free, otherwise you could have it sent to you by check for a small fee ($1 or $2 I think).

(Actually, I have just started to use Neteller, so I cannot say with 100% certainty that it would be no problems sending a check to me outside US/Canada [in Sweden], but why would it? Anyone can validate this?)
Old 09-02-2003, 03:32 PM

Been using Neteller for almost a year and it's great. Get my cashout from the poker site to Neteller and then to my bank account in canada in 5 buisness days.

-Happy [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 09-02-2003, 04:16 PM

Default Neteller, no question. N/M

Old 09-02-2003, 05:24 PM

Just read and article in cardplayer online that said a law has been passed making it illegal to deposit or cash out using checks or money orders. Anybody know anything else about this?
Old 09-02-2003, 05:56 PM

am i the only one who doesn't use neteller but uses IGM Pay instead? i find it perfect, although it's only for use with party and all party skins. but the money shows up in a few business days no problem
Old 09-02-2003, 06:55 PM

You are refering to H.R.2143 "the Unlawful Internet Gambling Funding Prohibition Act" which passed through the House of Representatives as well as a Senate committee. This is currently in the bill stages and has NOT become law. I'm going to try and not burn you to a crisp while I flame you , but if your going to cry out "the sky is falling, the sky is falling!" at least take a glance up before you scream. If you actually read the article as you claim, you would have clearly realized that this has not become a law. Please reread the article that you mention.
Old 09-02-2003, 08:34 PM

I first tried IGM PAY last week to get the 20% bonus on Party. I am still waiting for the cashout though. They froze my Party account 'for security reasons' and have failed to deliver the cash. It has only been five days since I cashed out but I guesss I like having the money appear in Neteller right away even though it takes a few days to hit my bank account.
Old 09-02-2003, 09:00 PM

i live in australia, so all my cashouts have been by cheque which has been fine although even paradise who enjoy the best customer service reputation take 2-3 weeks to get me a cheque

i operate a US $$ account with an australian bank - does anybody know if i can use neteller to speed up the process by ideally transferring $$ straight into my US $$ account ??
Old 09-03-2003, 12:12 AM

Cash out to Net Teller most sites 48 hr. or less. Net Teller To Bank. 24 hr or less.Net Teller to poker sites instant, no fees,.Not sure about down under