Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2003, 09:34 AM

Default Pink Game Sat Nite

Was anyone at this game ?

I am very interested to know what happened.....

I entered the must-move at about 11:30PM. There were about four people and one player was super drunk. He was yelling and making lewd comments and pissing everyone off. He got transferred to the main game and I followed about 10 minutes later. At the main game he had a bigger audience so he got louder and louder. At one point he spilled his drink on the felt. He then proceeded to suck it off the table with a straw. Most of the people were getting mad, but the guy was kind of funny. A floor person came up to me and asked if he needed to be removed, I told him that it was up to the other players as he wasn't bothering me. The funny thing about the drunk is that he was actually playing pretty tight.....

He had about $100 worth of chips when I left the game for Casbah at 12:30AM. At about 6:00 AM, I came back to Trop to check on the Poker room and saw him with about $2000 worth of chips. He was still cursing and yelling and bothering people. The other players at the table looked really pissed.

What happened ???
Old 07-21-2003, 10:58 AM

Default Re: Pink Game Sat Nite

Good lord -- $2000 in pinks? that's uh....8 full racks?! I've had my good days at the pink game, but I made my $200 into $1000. Never have I seen 8 racks of pink in front of someone....
Old 07-22-2003, 12:51 PM

I assume you're talking about the Trop in AC. Sounds like he was running a game on the table. Truly drunk obnoxious people don't usually play tight. That pink game can get out of hand sometimes with an avg of 6 or 7 players seeing the flop for 3 bets and calling all the way down with any pair or draw. I just wish I had no conscience and could pretend to be a complete ass in order to make more money.
Old 07-22-2003, 01:12 PM

If he was 'playing' drunk, this guy was a great actor with a lot of balls.....

I wish another 2+2er was there to give a report.
Old 07-22-2003, 03:18 PM

Actually I left the game an $1800 winner, order apple juice on the rocks and people just assume [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]