Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2005, 04:09 AM

Default Session studies for Dec 5th thread

Alrighty Then. Are you man enough to have your fellow posters review a whole session of yours again.

If you don't know what I mean check >>> Here
Including looking at the link in that thread as well.

Because most of the questions about it can be answered by that link, or the link inside that link I am making this a shorter post.

Basically it goes like this.
PM me with a clear message of "hey put me on the list" or something like that.
I match you up with fellow posters on monday afternoon then you send them a session (under 200 consecutive hands) and they review it and send it back to you with their comments and praise.

We used to do seperate groups for full and 6-max and we still do so if you play 6-max and are interested in doing this see Numeri's thread in the SSSH forum found>>>Here
He is the coordinator for 6-max players and has allready had a huge response it seems. His explanation of the process is exactly the same in case my wording has confused anyone.

I have found this to rock hard core everytime we've done it and expect it to continue. So send me those PM's people.
Post any questions or coments of how much I rock in here over the weekend and I will try to answer them or tell you "you're right I do rock" when I have the time.

--Thomas